a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with a post earlier you have an amazing ass. Can we please more of it?

at the moment i have no camera so i am just posting holiday pics i thought you might like
if life stops being so expensive i will hopefully be able to get one soon and then i take my own pics

Relaxing on the beach sounds good to me- especially when the scenery is so lovely...;)

I don't think you need to worry about managing expectations- there's no way we'd ever be disappointed by the sight of you in a bikini...
Beautiful as always:kiss:

thanks seasider
back to work not so fun but at least i have memories of the beach

Last edited:
Whoa, hang on a minute...Pole class? Pole as in
pole-dance.jpg
?

Now we really need to see pics of this....:) Actually, forget pics, we need video:D

...and post-exercise drunkenness sounds like a great way to start the weekend (Sticking to after exercise is a wise plan though- beer before pole class sounds like a lethal combination!:eek:)

Hope you're having a great weekend

that's what i meant by pole but it is something i have just started and mostly seem to be bruised from
i aspire to elegance but it may take time!

i did. was nice to get out
need to go shopping this afternoon and am putting it off as i hate shopping:(

I take it you aren't going shopping for something nice, like new sex toys or sexy outfits then? ;)

By the way, you pole dancing, now that I would really like to see at some point!! :kiss:

life just got crazy again. I just had my last free weekend till mid november and i have no free week day evenings.
hope everyone else is having time to chill

quick post before I leave the house
morning All
How are you?

I'm very excited as I managed to do an invert on the pole last night ( go upside down!)

Last edited:
For some reason, I have just found your thread. I am really enjoying it! I especially enjoy the woods pics.

had a few moments to myself today so i logged on for the first time in over a year - yikes how did that happen
:eek::confused::eek:
i'll leave this photo to prove I've been busy!

hope everyone is well! I am good. crazy busy and achy from too much sport.

Last edited:
had a few moments to myself today so i logged on for the first time in over a year - yikes how did that happen
:eek::confused::eek:
i'll leave this photo to prove I've been busy!

hope everyone is well! I am good. crazy busy and achy from too much sport.

Ohh wow you look amazing on that pole! Well you generally look amazing as always Miss :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back