Call Me Deacon Blues

A quick shot from right now.

New page.

Let's bury snacks and sun on the last page. Clothed and naked. Nobody needs that shit.

Last edited:
Loving that the sun is out.

In a mood.

Lazy and undressed.

Prefer monochrome or color?

Last edited:
Me again. There's not a bad picture of you anywhere in here, but I came across this one (not sure how I missed it the first time) and some low, rumbly, growly sound just involuntarily happened in the back of my throat. So. Yeah. :devil:

Some forearm action in the kitchen, love it. Hmm...I noticed you used your new razor, a little sad, but you're still sexy. Love the bed shots, very inviting. And monochrome, puts the focus in the right place. That's a fantastic photo! Yummy. :heart::kiss:

Me again. There's not a bad picture of you anywhere in here, but I came across this one (not sure how I missed it the first time) and some low, rumbly, growly sound just involuntarily happened in the back of my throat. So. Yeah. :devil:

So you like my new jeans?

Or you are a member of the forearm fan club.

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words.

Some forearm action in the kitchen, love it. Hmm...I noticed you used your new razor, a little sad, but you're still sexy. Love the bed shots, very inviting. And monochrome, puts the focus in the right place. That's a fantastic photo! Yummy. :heart::kiss:

Ahh, you're the first person to notice. Had that damn thing long enough it had to go. I've exposed my fat face.

Monochrome it is. Kind of what I'm known for anyway.

Back