The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

A thread bump, because posting a personnel just to be an ass just feels wrong today.

SO, send me a PM. ANYBODY!

I'm heading out in a minute but will reply back in the morning.

Would love to chat with a lovely lady. Age doesn't matter and we can talk about anything that you'd like.

I would enjoy pm to talk about whatever I just get bored it would be nice to have friends to talk to sometimes

I'd like a pm from a married woman telling me how horny she is and how bad she needs sex from a stranger.

I'd like a PM from a lady who recently masturbated to orgasm and what she thought of that aroused her.

I'd like a PM from a lady who recently masturbated to orgasm and what she thought of that aroused her.
I second this post!

I haven't masturbated or cum in a while and would love to get a PM like this. Would so amazing to read.

I wish to receive a PM from someone who truly loves older women but tell me in detail why. I might just respond

Wouldn't mind a pm from kinky, non judgemental people. Just looking to chat and maybe share some expiriences.

Last edited:
PM's are nice to receive. Just start with a normal hi, how are you introduction.

That can see what happens;)

I'm in the mood to meet some new people.....here's as good a thread as any right? Call me let's chat.

Well it's a 2-year-old thread, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I love PMs :D I have gotten a few, but I'm new to the forum. If you're interested in chatting with a guy who's just under 30, let me know. I always love new friends. :)

Also, check out the link in the sig for my personal ad.

Back