Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

Ezra

Amy and I were taking a breather, watching the action around us, when Carol once again took control of the stage. I didn't want to piss off Amy, but it was hard to keep my eyes off of Carol. Amy leaned over, whispering, "And you live with her? How do you manage? I would be on my knees begging."

I looked over at her and grinned, "Mmmm, I would love to see that."

She hit me, and then we turned out attention back to Carol, who asked the Club, "Any guys who haven't cum yet tonight?"

A goodly number of men raised their hands, and Carol smiled, "Awwww, are you horny by chance?"

"YES!" was the enthusiastic reply.

"Alright then," you laughed, "then the next contest is for you."

Carol looked at a couple of the staffers, who brought out a black tarp, with white lines drawn every foot across its width. At the base of the tarp were outlines of feet. Carol took on of the men who had raised his hand and hauled him onto the stage, and told him to stand on the feet. She pointed to several other men, and crooked her finger. Soon they were standing at the base of the tarp.

As they did, an equal number of women appeared, dressed in body paint, made to look like striped referee's jerseys and shorts. They knelt down next to the guys and opened their pants. Hard cocks were soon displayed, as Carol explained, "One rule. Whoever shoots the furthest wins. Ladies, on your cocks, get ready, Go!"
 
Bob

"Oh mannn," I groaned from the booth, pained that I had to miss this. A camera caught each guy being stroked. The hand helds were quite popular. I would have to order more.

Cindy stepped into the room, smiling, "Carol wants you on the floor. I'll take over in here."

I smiled as I passed her. Cin was a geek, like me, complete with glasses. And while I had never seen her naked, she looked to have a hot body beneath her practical clothes. I stopped as I got to the door. I turned back into the room and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "thanks love."

She gave me a pretty smile, and waved me off, "scoot you."

I walked out onto the floor to the stage. Carol saw me approaching, took my hand, and lead me to one of the foot outlines on the tarp. You knelt down next to me, affording me a stellar down dress view of your cleavage. You smiled up at me, knowing what I was thinking.

My pants were around my ankles a minute later, as you caressed my balls softly, commenting that someone was turning blue. You extended your other hand and someone dripped some oil onto your palm. I shuddered as you proceeded to paint my cock with your oily fingers, touching me so very lightly.

People were craning their necks for a better view, as you finally grasped my manhood fully, again lightly, and began to stroke me very slowly. You were careful to massage the head very lightly, until I was panting and near to drooling.

"Ple...ee..ease. uhhh," I begged incoherently.
 
Last edited:
Bob

Carol smiled so sweetly as she released my cock and rose. You ran a single finger along its length, purring, "no, not today."

My eyes went wide, "but...I.."

Then you leaned closer, "but I know someone who just aches for you."

"Whooooo?" I said hoarsely.

It was then that I saw Cindy step in front of me. She had changed and was now wearing a white lace dress, only partly closed in front with individual ties. She reached down and took my cock in her hand.
 
Last edited:
Ezra

I pitied Bob, sort of. Edging and teasing were great fun, but he looked like he was about lose his mind. Carol had masterfully brought and kept him on the verge, and then denied him.

Amy had seen Cindy first, commenting how she had never seen her dressed sexily before. She always was in the background, one of those people who stays out of the limelight. So, it was a very pleasant surprise to see that she had a lovely, slender body, displayed so nicely in the lace sheath dress.

She had Bob by the cock, when she whispered some things to him and lead him to one of the couches. She sat down and leaned back, spreading her legs wide. She reached for Bob again and pulled his cock to her sex. His eyes were glazed as he pushed into her. She reached for his hips and started to pull him into her faster.

Bob gasped and shook, and in thirty seconds started to cum. I thought he was going to hurt himself, by the way he trembled and cried out. His climax went on and on, thick semen dripping from her pussy as he moved.

She held him against her as she reached for his face to kiss. She whispered something to Bob, and I could see surprise in his expression, and then a smile. In time, they parted. He took her hand and they walked from the stage toward other parts of the club.
 
Sebastian

I had taken a seat off in the corner, ready for Carol at any moment, but out of the way she directed the latest contest. Brilliant. You were just fucking brilliant. The last contest made sure that everyone, well, at least the guys, got off this evening. It was fun to watch. Even the shy ones were encouraged to give it there all, so to speak.

I watched you tease Bob mercilessly, and for a moment was surprised that you would leave him dangling. But a few minutes later, he was cumming like a freight train inside some cutie in a sheath dress, and I smiled.

I went to the bar and ordered us drinks, bring one to you as you walked down from the stage, having congratulated the distance winner. I smiled as you took your drink, and leaned closer, "That was something you arranged for Bob. How many other intrigues are you hiding?"

You smiled as you reached forward and gave my cock a squeeze, "A few, but a women must have her secrets."

I smiled as I put my arm around your waist, pulling you closer, "Tell me more."

"Well," you replied thoughtfully, "Cindy wanted what I had, but didn't think she could ever have it, and asked for my help."

"From the reaction she got, you could start a matchmaking business," I mused.

You ran your tongue over my lips, the whispered, "I certainly wasn't going to let her have you, and Bob was available, compatible, and so easily seduced."

I shivered, "Any man would yield to your charms."

"Perhaps," you laughed, "But I thought the two of them just might hit it off."

"We can hope," I replied, then kissed you, "I love you, my devious minx."
 
Sebastian

Carol turned and leaned her back against me. My arm wrapped around you again, my hand falling on your belly. There was still no sign that you were pregnant, but I fancied somehow I could sense our child growing inside you. You must have sensed my thoughts, as your turned and gave me a serious look, "I'm pregnant."

I smiled giddily, "I know."

You set your hand on my chest, "Are you sure you are ready for this kind of commitment? Are you really going to want to be marry me when I am big?

"Absolutely," I replied, "No doubt in my mind."

You pursed your lips, "I was your first and, so far as I know, your only lover. Don't you wonder whether it would be just as good with someone your age?"

I tilted my head back, thoughtful, "Well, the sex? Maybe, maybe not. I think that any woman would have a tough time besting you in the sack. But I wouldn't love them. I love you Carol. I am so in love with you."

You persisted, "The way to a man's heart is not through his stomach."

I laughed, "True, but you got there first."

Your next question seemed less certain, as though what I had said swayed you, "If I sent you on a quest, asked you to do something for me, and agreed to marry you if you did, would you?"

"Of course," I said without hesitation. Then, I looked at you very curiously, "Well, unless it was a sex change or something... A guy has his limits. Do you have something in mind?"
 
Last edited:
Ezra

I had not seen Amy here before, because she had not been her before. She confessed that it had taken her quite a while to work up the nerve, and that she had partaken of a bit of liquid courage when she arrived.

I told her that she certainly took to the Club like a duck to water. She giggled, and told me her Ex (emphasis on the word Ex) had always insisted on deep throat and costumes, so she figured she couldn't go wrong with those. She also confided that I had challenged her, and that she found that terribly exciting. I was about to ask her what other costumes she had, when we saw Carol and Sebastian sitting at a booth. Amy asked if I could introduce her to them, so we walked over.

You two must have been talking about something vaguely serious as you did not see us approaching. Carol saw us first, Sebastian's eyes always being on the love of his life, and asked, "having fun you two?"

Amy bubbled, "We are! May we join you?"

Amy slid into the booth next to Sebastian and I next to her. Formal introductions were made, or at least as formal as they get at a club where people often fucked first and talked later. I could not help but compare Amy and Carol. Carol had such lovely curves, the sort of body that a kid wanked over pictures of. Amy was more slender, like a cat, the type that you just ached to pick up and fuck. I didn't know Amy's age, but figured she in Carol's generation. I smiled thinking that I had not really given older women much thought, but the two I had fucked put the girls my age to shame.

Carol broke my musings, asking that we gentlemen go to the bar and get a fresh round. Sebastian and I looked a bit confused, as there were wait staff, when Carol smiled wickedly, "We girls want to compare notes."

"Ah," my brother and I replied. Carol got up and we slid from the booth. As we left, we saw the ladies move closer and start chatting. Sebastian looked at me, and we both just started to laugh.
 
Sebastian

"Should I be afraid?" I asked Ezra.

"Two women talking about their lovers? Definitely!" he laughed, "We should do the same. So, how are things?"

We arrived at the bar and ordered drinks. As we waited, I gave my brother an abbreviated version of Carol's quest question. He paused, then commented thoughtfully, "Well, she does have a point. Its easy to fall for someone you are having sex with, particularly if its your first. I loved my first, and that relationship was a total train wreck."

"But she's carrying my baby," I protested.

"That's true," he replied, "But Carol seems like an independent sort of woman. She doesn't need a man. Actually, sounds like her ex was a real prick. She may not want a man."

"You're not reassuring me," I said evenly.

"Not my job," Ezra shot back, "You're talking marriage and that's serious. You both need to be sure. I'm just being honest."

My face fell, and my brother slapped my arm, "Hey! You've got a great shot. Just show her you love her. She would be a fool to turn you down."

Our drinks arrived and we returned to our table, Carol and Amy thick as thieves. I set the tray down with a smile, "Not interrupting, are we?"
 
Ezra

The ladies looked up at us, and from your expressions, Seb and I knew we had been talked about. Amy giggled, "no, we were just enjoying the show."

Sebastian looked around, and then back at her, "Show?"

"Yes," Carol said with smug grin, pointing at one of the monitors. Ezra and I turned to look at the screen and saw Cindy, dressed in a white robe that looked familiar. Her wrists and ankles were bound to a platform on an armature. The platform was vertical, tilted back ten degrees. Her expression was one of defiance. A second person appeared on the screen, in a hooded robe, his face hidden. He spoke to Cindy, who kept her mouth shut. The robed figured reached up and ripped her robe open, exposing Cindy's breasts and very hard nipples. The figured turned to get something, and we saw the mask covering his face. Darth Maul!

"Oh my god," I commented, "Bob has found his soul mate."

Sebastian looked confused, "They have costumes here?"

Carol purred, "They do now, available at modest prices."

I had to laugh, then raised a toast to Carol, "You are a genius."

We settled onto the bench to watch, as Darth retrieved two mean looking nipple clamps, with bulbous grips. He squeezed one of Leia's slender breasts and clamped her protruding nipple tightly. She gasped, as he released her breast and fetched a second clamp. Cindy's head was already back as he clamped her second nipple. Darth then spoke to her, and Leia shook her head. The villain reached up and looked to flick something on each clamp. The devices then started to vibrate, and the heroine started to squirm.

I glanced away from the screen to take a sip of my drink, and saw that Amy's nipples were hard as she watched enrapt. I put my arm behind her, reaching around to pinch that little erection. Your turned and kissed me hard, "I'll tell you nothing."

On screen, Darth disappeared and reappeared, this time holding a Hitachi magic wand and a large dildo. "Oh no," Carol cried dramatically, "How could he?"

We all laughed. As our attention returned to the screen, I brought my free hand over to Amy's thigh, sliding down between her legs. "No, never," she shivered, as I began to stroke her wet sex.

Darth had tilted the platform back twenty degrees, and was working the dildo into Leis's cunt. We could see that her inner thighs were wet with their juices. Clearly, they had been busy. When Darth slid the intruder all the way inside her, I slid two fingers into my writhing dates cunt. I could hear whispering go one from Carol and Seb, but didn't want to lose my focus by looking.

The magic wand made its appearance as Darth pressed it against Leia's mons. Our heroine began to writhe and moan, as our villain kept the pressure up. Amy and Leia came around the same time, and it was hard to say who was the better show. I felt Carol and Seb's eyes on us as I coaxed Amy along.

When Leia finally quieted, Darth removed the wand and the dildo. The platform tilted further back, as he climbed on top. Leia shook her head vehemently "NO," as he mounted her. He still had his robe on, which covered them both to some degree, but from the movements of their bodies, he was obviously fucking her hard.

Sebastian quipped, "Looks like he's using some force."

We all groaned and laughed, and for the first time tonight, I saw Seb looking at Amy. Carol was looking at him and whispered something in his ear. What was she up to?
 
Last edited:
Sebastian

The longer I knew Carol, the more I respected and adored you, and perhaps, was baffled by you. Most women are tend to be rather possessive of their mates. You had kept me for yourself recently, and yet you were now teasing me about Amy. As we had watched Darth maul Leia, you had your hand on my cock, telling me to look at Amy's body, reminding me of how easily she throated cock. And indeed, my cock was quite hard, but I was hard pressed to say what percentages of my arousal came from who or where.

At one point, I asked, rather worriedly, "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

You took my chin with your hand, looking fiercely at me, "No, but I am trying to make sure that you don't wake up five years from now and wonder what you are doing in bed with someone so much older than you, wondering why you didn't bed girls your own age."

I sighed, "How can I ever prove to you that I love you?"
 
I pulled you into an embrace and tried to become serious. "Maybe you don't realise the difficulties I've had and how I, like you, am learning. I was virtually forced into a loveless marriage, was raped of my virginity on my wedding night and was taught that sex was a man's privilege and a woman's burden. The only women who enjoyed sex were the loose evil ones. The only good thing to come from my marriage was my daughter Charlie and I would do anything, I'd even die for her."

I could sense you becoming embarrassed but I had to continue. I kissed you and said "My daughter, my Charlie opened my eyes to what was lacking and I'm still learning." I felt tears forming in my eyes as I said "Don't get me wrong. I still believe in God, I just don't believe what the church teaches about him. He gave us our bodies to enjoy."

Holding your gaze I added "My daughter is about your age, in five, ten, twenty years you will still be a fit virile young man. I'll be an old lady. So ... So let's enjoy what we have now. Take me somewhere private and make love to me."
 
Sebastian

The tears in your eyes mirrored my own hurt at hearing this argument from you. I knew damn well you were older than me, and all that meant for the future. I also loved you with all my heart and soul, and hoped that that would be enough for you. I wanted to ask you if I wasn't good enough somehow or if I was just a boytoy or breeding stud. I was the father of your child. Didn't that count for something?

But I kept my brother's advice in mind. I had a shot. I would love you and hope for the best. I took your hand and pulled you from the booth. "Excuse us," I said quietly to Amy and Ezra, who looked a little confused. We walked across the room to the stairs leading to the second floor and your private room. As we did, we were stopped a halfdozen times. Everyone wanted you, your time, your presence, you.
 
Last edited:
Ezra

Carol and Sebastian had just left when Bob and Cindy appeared on the floor, dressed far less spectacularly. They saw us and worked their way to our booth and asked if they could join us. We motioned for them to sit down, and Cindy thanked us for warming the seats.

I laughed, "Thank Seb and Carol, they just left."

Both of the girls shook their heads, "Carol is amazing."

Cindy looked at Bob and I, "What is she like, alone?"

Bob looked at the woman he had just ravaged, and really didn't want to tell her how good a fuck Carol was. Then he smiled, "Why don't you just have a look?"

We all looked at him confused. Bob got up and motioned to us to follow. A couple minutes later, we were crammed into the control booth. Bob went to the wall and started searching for a particular feed. As he connected it, a view of Carol's private room lit up one screen.

Cindy's eyes went wide, "She has a camera in her room?"

"Carol said every room should be wired, and I took her at her word. I am also not sure that she knows," he admitted.

We fell silent though as Carol and Seb appeared on screen. Carol set her drink down on a table as Seb embraced her from behind, his hands moving over her dress, his head bent, his lips against her neck. Carol seemed to luxuriate at the feeling, reaching back to touch him, as he slowly began to undress her.

The heat in our room was rising quickly, each of us feeling a little guilty for spying, but unable to draw our eyes from their intimacy.
 
Bob

We had certainly watched enough people have sex, but this was different. The love between Carol and Sebastian was obvious. It wasn't what they were doing or even how, but the intensity of what it brought out in them.

Carol was radiant as her lover held her from behind, caressing her neck. His face dissappeared behind her as he unzipped her dress and kissed the newly unvelied skin down her back. As her dress peeled off, Amy sighed, "god, she has great tits."

Ezra teased her, "you sound like one of the guys Love."

We all snickered. Amy reached over to squeeze Ezra's swelling cock, "somebody else thinks so too."

On screen, Seb was kneeling, and Carol turned to face him. His lips trailed over her hips and then between her legs. Carol's hand went into his hair as his tongue sought her sex. He looked up at her, his eyes large.

"He..looks a little..sad," Cindy asked, "or something."

"He wants to marry her, and she thinks she is too old for him," Ezra said guiltily, giving away confidences while we spied on them.
 
Last edited:
Ezra

On screen, Carol reached for Sebastian's face, pulling him gently. He smiled as he rose, picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He lay her down gently, and then stood back and stripped slowly as she watched. She smiled more broadly as his erect cock appeared.

Cindy commented, "I dunno, but I would think an older woman would love a younger man, always hard for her..."

Sebastian moved to the bed, between the legs that parted for him, and began to kiss her thighs. Carol allowed a few kissed, then reached for him again, pulling his body onto hers. Seb understood what she was saying, and guided his cock into her waiting, wet hole. As he entered her, they locked eyes and the rest of the world vanished.

"I almost feel like I am intruding," I muttered.

Amy bent over and pressed her ass up against me, "If you are going to intrude..."
 
Bob

It was as though we were watching them in slow motion. Sebastian's strokes were long and slow. The head of his cock almost left Carol's pussy as he retreated, only to see her writhe as he reentered her. We could almost see Carol's body shiver as his length filled her, complete with a shudder as he bottomed out inside her. And then a slow withdrawl, her expression one of withdrawal at the growing emptiness.

Their kisses however were anything but slow and gentle. The hunger in Carol's lips betrayed just how good my brother was making her feel. On and on they went, a slow, fierce burn. Carol began stroking his hair and chest, whispering things to him. Her legs folded over his, her heels on his ass. Seb's thrusts became harder.

We didn't need sound. Ezra had entered amy and was making her moan loudly. I looked at Cindy, whose eyes were locked on Carol. I moved behind her and tilted her torso forward. She went willingly, "when in Rome..."
 
I gave myself wholly, totally, completely to you - knowing there was a likelihood we were being watched but I couldn't care less.

What I wouldn't give to be able freeze this moment in time, store it in box and then having the only key in the universe that could open it. In days, weeks, months, years even decades to come I would be able to open it and relive the this act of passion again and again.

I found myself reaching climax and I wanted to enjoy this lust soaked moment not just with you but with the whole world. "I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I love you right now" I whispered into your ear as we moved into a long lip bruising kiss.

Suddenly I found myself floating above our station looking down on our bodies as we thrashed about. Yet at the same time I on the bed with you, in the moment, in the scene. Screams of passion filled the room as we jointly crashed through the pleasure barrier. I knew if I died this very minute I would be in Heaven fulfilled, complete and spent.

I arched upwards to give you complete access to my very soul.
 
Sebastian

I had never imagined that such pleasure was possible. We moved slowly, so exquisitely attuned to each other. I swore I could feel every inch of you, radiant and alive. And I felt as though my skin had slipped away, my every nerve raw, sensitive, and open to your touch. I have no clue as to how long we moved in this sensual trance. Time had vanished, and with it, the rest of the world. There was only you and I, together.

You told me that you loved me, and I felt as though my heart would beat its way out of my chest. I could not find words to express how I adored you, so settled for kisses that ignited the animal lust we had kept yoked.

My hips began to move faster, and the slow pleasure yielded to aching, primitive want. I was an animal, proud and powerful, in rut. And you were my mate, the essence of all that was desirable. Our rhythm moved from slow and sensual to forceful and strong. I bucked against you and ground with you, until we plunged over the edge together. We continued to writhe and touch and fuck until the last drop of pleasure had been wrung from us, collapsing only when on the verge of passing out.

I looked into your eyes, and saw more of heaven than mortals should ever see. I loved you with all my heart and soul, and knew, no matter what, that I had to have you.
 
Last edited:
Ezra

I would have to thank my brother and Carol later. That had to be the hottest thing I have ever seen. The intensity of it was breathtaking. Amy climaxed twice as we all watched, and fucked. I would like to think that part of that was me, but I also wondered if she was fantasizing she was Carol, or with Carol, or something involving Carol.

And where the hell did my brother learn to fuck like that? I could see Bob was aping him, and Cindy certainly seemed be enjoying it.

We all seemed to be part of their moment, in some ethereal way. And when Sebastian finally moved off the bed, and pulled Carol to her feet to a quick embrace, the spell was broken.

Cindy looked at another monitor and reached over to type something. Bob glanced at something at the other end of the room, and mumbled, "uh oh."

He kissed Cindy on the back, and said, "Sorry love, but.."

She cut him off, "I see it. I think its feedback. Its ok."

Bob slid from her and walked to a panel on the wall. Cindy sat down, semen and her juices spilling out of her pussy onto the chair. She looked at Amy and I, saying apologetically, "Sorry to be inhospitable, but we kinda need you to leave."

We took the hint and eased our way out. We watched Bob and Cindy for a few minutes. Order was restored and they looked at each other very fondly. I whispered to Amy, "Can Carol pick 'em or what?"

Amy mused, "Maybe I should have a chat with her?"

I looked at her with mock offense, and you laughed, "C'mon big guy, lets see what else is happenin'."
 
Chris - a month later

As much as I enjoyed being back in the states, showing Charlie the sights and how fries are properly prepared, I longed to be back in my adopted home. I knew that my wife felt the same, the growing sense of maternity pulling at her heart strings. And then there was the Club. Carol was clearly doing a great job, and we both were wildly curious to see more.

My job here ended abruptly, fortunately as a result of my labors. My bosses were pleased and sent me back home with a week's vacation. Charlie was delighted, and we packed up and caught a flight the next day.

We had told our housekeeper of our intended arrival, and swore her secrecy. We managed to get back to our house without anyone the wiser. After putting our things away and settling in, we looked at each other and grinned. "Club?" we said together.

We laughed as we stepped into the shower together. I never failed to enjoy bathing with you, and now that you were just starting to show, it was even more of a joy running my soapy hands over you, enjoying your new curves. Afterwards, we chose to dress formally, in part because every man looks better in a tux, but mostly because your LBD looked especially stunning over your baby bump and larger breasts. It was all I could do not to maul you before we left the bedroom.

The car roared to life, after a couple month in the garage, and we were on our way, greatly looking forward to surprising and seeing everyone.
 
Charle

I never thought I'd enjoy my time in the States but it was amazing how welcome I was made. Now I had returned home with my husband the reality hit me. Not only was I a proud Brit, I was also married to an American, another great people and our child would have the blood of two great nations soaring through his or her veins.

Chris had decided he wanted to surprise the members of the club by just turning up and I was looking forward to it. I was getting used to wearing maternity dresses and I wore my light blue midi and sensible shoes.

Entering through the rear door I could hear some laughing and celebration taking place on the main stage. On the walls were photographs of various acts of passion and in several of them were … We're photos of my Mum! Stunned I didn't know whether to laugh or cry but Chris reassured me that my mother was now a new woman set free from my dad. Of course I love my dad, always will. But I hate what he’s done to my mother.

Slowly we opened the door and came face to face with Sebastian. On his neck was love bruise and I had no doubt who had put it there. Embarrassed and blushing he hesitated before stepping back “Please don’t tell Mum” I begged “Let me surprise her”. Chris nodded with authority backing up my request and virtually making it an order.

I crept to the edge of the main room and noticed my mother’s name on the outside. Knocking I waited for the response which never came. Opening the door I saw a letter on the bed and a note from an old friend from the church, Natalie, a true goody good shoes who had obviously delivered it. The letter was a petition for divorce from my father. I had no doubt my mother had gone to sort him out.

Behind me Sebastian looked worried and I turned to him and asked “Did you know about this?” He shook his head. I turned to Chris “Looks like we arrived just in time!”
 
Last edited:
Sebastian

Carol had been at the Club a good part of the day by the time that I arrived. I walked in and various folks greeted me. I had been around enough, I was sort of part of the family now. I enjoyed the eye candy walking about as I looked for Carol. Word had gotten round that I was Carol's, and while this gave some license to tease me mercilessly, I knew I was off limits. Phil told me she was in the office doing interviews. I made my way to the door, with her name on it now, just as you were leaving.

You smiled and pulled me into the office for a quick embrace. We enfolded each other. holding each other tight, my muscles nestled against your soft curves and full breasts. You kissed down my neck and then settled your lips near to my shoulder and began to bite and suck hard. I shuddered, loving this, loving how you put your stamp on me, claiming me. I only hoped one day I could be equally possessive.

When you released your lips from me, you looked at your work and smiled, then turned me away and pushed me towards the door', calling out, "Next!"

I laughed as I opened the door to find an attractive woman Charlie's age standing outside, dressed so conservatively, I wondered if it was a costume. She had paperwork in her hand and walked into the room, and greeted Carol as if she knew her.

I closed the door behind me, giving them professional privacy. Gene hailed me with a wave from across the room and I walked towards him. He asked for my help with some lighting, and I had nothing better to do.

Once done, I made my way back towards the office, and was quite surprised to see Charlie and Chris coming through the service entrance. They swore me to secrecy and then knocked on the door to the office. I was surprised when there was no answer, and more surprised when Carol was not inside.

Charlie asked me about the petition, and while I was not surprised, it was the first I had heard of it. Carol's being gone was what concerned me.

Chris took a look at the petition and commented, "unless I am mistaken, Carol has three, four weeks to reply to this. I don't see the terms attached, but somehow I don't see John as the type to give her anything. If I was her, I would be headed to a lawyer..."

He looked at Charlie, "Love, why don't you give her a call? Several members of the bar are also members here. I've used them in the past. They're good, and discreet."

Chris looked at me and set a hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry. We will make sure Carol is well represented."

"And," he grinned, "Carol will soon be a legally free woman."
 
Natalie

I walked through the offices of the church wondering why the chief evangelist Reverend Doctor John Lumb wanted to see me. I'd seen him from a distance on many occasions, heard him preach, read his books but had never spoken to him.

As I waited for the lift my mind went back to my upbringing in a loving Christian family. My parents were strict but never imposing and I had a strict moral upbringing. Now I had turned eighteen I should be preparing for university but I wanted to have a year out, a ‘gap year’ before moving out. I knew what was expected, that I would have to keep to my moral pathway but I knew I would be able to resist temptation and remain pure and untouched until I married.

The lift arrived, the doors opened and I stepped in and selected the fifth floor. I felt sorry for Dr Lumb, his wife had betrayed him, his daughter had married outside the faith yet he continued to lead us. The lift stopped, the doors opened and I stepped out. Facing me was a mirror and I checked my dress was conservative enough. My hair was bunched up in a ‘bun’, the collars of my white blouse were folded back to the outside of my dark blue jacket. My matching knee length skirt fell tightly while my stockinged legs (it was against church regulations to wear tights) were supported by my half heel blue shoes.

Turning left I saw the door with Dr Lumb’s namer on it. I knocked on the door and waited until the light above the door flashed ‘enter’. Going in I saw our leader standing there “You asked for me sir” I said feeling my mouth dry.

"Two things" he said with a smile, "first we are all family in this church. Please call me John”. He bade me sit down and I'm not certain but I swear his eyes focused on my legs. “Second” he continued “please deliver this to my wife, the address is on the outside of the package”.

I recognized the address and protested “Sir … I mean John … this is … it's the sort of club you preach against.”

“I know it is … and I wouldn't ask you to go unless I believed you can help save both my wife and my daughter. I want you to go there on a mission. It will show everyone how far we are prepared to go to win these lost ones back”.

As he handed the the package to me I felt his eyes explore my blouse centre almost looking for my cleavage and I felt his hand brush mine. Feeling myself blush I stood up and took the package and a after bidding farewell I left.

The club was a fifteen minute walk away but when I arrived I felt panic hit me. The photographs were disgusting, there was a smell of beer in the air, raucous music was playing and several men made some disgusting gestures to me. I asked where I could find Mrs Lumb and one young man directed me. The door was open and Carol Lumb was sitting there like a whore joking with a man young enough to be her son. As soon as she saw me she stood and beckoned me in.

I explained to her how much we missed her and handed her the package. She opened it, looked shocked but soon regained her composure. She then called for the young man who escorted me to her door and said “Ezra, please look after Natalie my friend. Give her some food, a drink and then arrange a taxi to take her home at my expense.” She looked at me “We’ll catch up soon. Meanwhile make yourself at home”.

I felt uneasy but I tried to smile at Ezra and said “I can walk home … thank you.”
 
Ezra

I had been sitting at the bar having a beer. It was funny. After a time at the Club, you became used to the blatant sexuality. It was still exciting of course, but it didn't hit you like a ton of bricks. I was accustomed to seeing most of the women in various states of undress or costume.

Which is why the young lady dressed so conservatively caught my attention. She was clearly out of her element, asking to see Mrs. Lumb. "Mrs... Oh, you mean Carol! This way," I waved to her. As we walked to the office, you would have thought she was walking in a snake pit, trying to avoid everything and one in the Club. We arrived at the office and she knocked. Sebastian exited and she entered.

"Who is she?" I asked my brother, to which he replied, "No clue."

We were chatting in the hall, when the office door opened and Carol asked me to take care of Natalie. "Sure," I answered, not know exactly what she intended.

As we walked back into the Club, I extended my hand, "Ezra."

She hesitated and then took it, "Natalie."

"Nice to meet you. I was about to get a bite to eat myself," I started, but noted how Natalie seemed increasingly distressed about spending time here.

"But am not in the mood for what they have here. There is a great Indian place a couple doors down. Please join me," I continued.

Natalie seemed relieved to get out of the Club, but as soon as we were outside attempted to beg off. I persisted, "Hey, its dinner time. This place is great, but the portions are huge."

I smiled more broadly, sensing her weakening, "C'mon, it looks like its going to rain. We'll have dinner and then I will drive you home."

At last, you relented. We walked the short distance to the Curry Palace and were seated immediately. As the waiter brought us some Thai tea, I asked, "So how do you know Carol?"
 
Carol

I was fuming! My tyres smoked as I sped away towards the Church. Parking in the assistant pastors space I gave security the two finger salute as I rushed into the off building and into the lift. Arriving on the fifth floor I stormed into John’s room where he was leaching over his young secretary while discussing his mission to Manchester.

Seeing me he reached to summon security when I interrupted him “I've just come from the club, the club you know well where you f…”

He slammed the phone down and told his secretary to leave and shut the door. I tapped her on the shoulder “you ought to stay and hear this” I said but john signaled her to leave.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“A quiet divorce with my fair share of what we built together.”

“You want to ruin me” he said “and destroy everything we’ve worked for spreading the faith”.

I shook my head “You might not believe me but I still believe the faith, I just don't believe in you. I don't want to bleed you, I just want a quiet divorce and my rightful money.”

“So … what happens if I don’t?”

“Then one of the barristers who frequents the club and knows you will fight you.”

John shook his head “Let me think about it”.

“Ok” I said “you've got twenty four hours before instruct my lawyers. You want to do this peacefully I'll do it peacefully. You want to fight I’LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU!”

As I left I saw the secretary “He’s nothing in bed love” I said. “I only had my first orgasm when I met a REAL man.”
 
Back
Top