Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a major fetish for men in lingerie. We are out there, women such as myself, but many of us prefer to be discreet about it. Sadly it is quite a taboo subject, yet so many people are into it, be it women who like it or men who enjoy doing it.
 
I have a major fetish for men in lingerie. We are out there, women such as myself, but many of us prefer to be discreet about it. Sadly it is quite a taboo subject, yet so many people are into it, be it women who like it or men who enjoy doing it.

I was more discreet about liking it - until I came here!!

:D
 
me and my stepmom's panties....

hello there friends..I love to be taboo and be wild...I have a panty love since i started to steal my stepmoms panties....I would steal them and jerk off with them and even blow my load in them and put them back...After years of this i would let her know i had them for days and give them back all wet and dirty...She never said anything but i guessed she got turned on from it because she never removed the laundry from the bathroom...
Anyway,,i had an exgirlfriend who would like kinky sex so one day i had her wear my stepmoms panties as i fucked her and we did a mom and son roleplay act...It was hot and she kept saying fuck mom and blow your load on my panties,,,Well i did and i came big...Long story short i love the smell,,taste,,feel,,and all of panties.....Enjoy...
 
I love a man who wears panties and sexy lingerie in general. :D

If he feels hot and sexy then so do I!

Stockings and an old fashioned suspender belt . . . mmmmm

Something like this perhaps....;)
Hope you approve, and will visit my thread.
:rose:Erica:kiss:
I'll bet you ARE a "noisymother" too.:D
 

Attachments

  • Something like this perhaps.jpg
    Something like this perhaps.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 729
  • Come...feel my nylons.JPG
    Come...feel my nylons.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 540
Baby blue

Just thought I would contribute at the request of a friend.
 
Last edited:
I for one have found that when a man is allowed to act out his fantasies he becomes HOT and generally a much better lover. As long as the fantasy is not damaging to himself or others and does not involve children or animals I'll usually go along with it.

I had a BF several years ago who finally confessed his desire to wear my panties. It was a little weird at first but he got SO turned on we wound up having the most incredible sex ever while he was wearing my babydoll nightie and frilly panties.

So, go for it! Tell her to shut her yap and try it already! You'll both love it.
 
and stockings

What do you think of a guy in panties and stockings?
 
Last edited:
And shoes

Can you see the precum on the pic?
 
Last edited:
Hello Jim 12380,

Its looks like everybody is enjoying your pictures. Thank you, please keep it UP. You look very tasty to me too.

Ronnie :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top