Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men in panties ?

Panties were not created for women only, that's my honest opinion. Lacy and silky panties on most men look ridiculous, but men with small cocks, { three inches or less } look perfect in panties. Men
with big cocks really should stick with regular underwear, and leave the panties to small-cocked men.

I love tiny panties, but then again, I'm queer.

Last edited by a moderator:
lacey blue today :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_1247_crop.jpg
    IMG_1247_crop.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 23
a bit of green today :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_1252.JPG
    IMG_1252.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1254.JPG
    IMG_1254.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 13
so my gf just recently discovered that she likes it when i wear panties (im a male). I love her sweet innocent girl to everyone else routine, bc she likes to wear a strapon and own me behind closed doors.

we went to victorias secret and she picked out a bunch for me to wear. this was a week or two ago, and ive worn panties for her every day since. She loves it, and has been eager to see what im wearing for her daily. Do any of you girls find that hot too? we havent been able to keep our hands off of other recently

so my gf just recently discovered that she likes it when i wear panties (im a male). I love her sweet innocent girl to everyone else routine, bc she likes to wear a strapon and own me behind closed doors.

we went to victorias secret and she picked out a bunch for me to wear. this was a week or two ago, and ive worn panties for her every day since. She loves it, and has been eager to see what im wearing for her daily. Do any of you girls find that hot too? we havent been able to keep our hands off of other recently

So HOT!

we need to see some pics lov :kiss::kiss::devil:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

New thread is here: [click!]

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back