What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new friend I met in Australia. That and the fact I was actually able to sleep for 5 whole hours today. :eek:

Getting to spend some time with a friend I haven't seen for a while, and looking at the photos another friend and I took last night, we are pulling silly faces in almost every one of them, hahahah :)

Looking at photos of my trip to the czech republic and thinking of how much fun I had with my KT and her bairns. Happy Daze indeed.:)

The machine at work that makes free hot chocolates.

Also, finding out that someone at my new workplace who I thought was going to present a problem is no longer an issue.

My A. made me smile. :kiss:

Cheeky Daddy!!
acute.gif

A nice surprise this morning in bed ....... for a long long time ..... mmmmmmmmmmm <big big big smile>

Getting lots of attention from three of my guy friends...I may hate being tickled, but at least someone was touching me willingly.
And smiling because of me...
It's been too long.

I got the job I've been hoping for. Found out at 9am this morning and part of me is still bouncing in circles happily.

seeing an offline IM from him first thing tonight. :heart:

Thought about him the whole way home as I was looking up at the really cool moon, made me all warm and fuzzy to know he was thinking of me too. :eek:

- That I'm a precision, perfectionist control freak of epic proportions. Calling my friend to tell her this and hearing her reply of "Sweets, it's what I love 'bout ya." :D

- My internet is working again. Yah!

- Finishing a book.

- A naked image of my sweetie that just happened to pop into my head. hehe.

his texts... and pics... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

damn i love/hate when He gets me so excited at work, only thing was i had to walk around the office with dripping panties all afternoon :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back