Morning the Loss of CL Personals

Backpage Owner was busted for tax evasion on $ 45 million dollars and other nice federal crimes. I posted the article on the General Board yesterday. THe article was in the Sacramento Bee.

I wonder how long before the rest of the world have it removed also

I had never looked before but I checked out some of the CL personal ads from South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia. Definitely made me wish I could be traveling to some of those places. :)

Cl

I really got a laugh over the posts about approaching some couple out for a walk in a park where the guy would walk up and say hello and then make a move towards the woman by grabbing her breast or trying to pull her towards him by grabbing her ass. There was a post near me for a local nature trail. I would love to see the look on the guy's face who tried this on some unsuspecting couple out for a walk as the police led him away in hand cuffs. And I'm sure someone somewhere must have actually done this.

I’ll admit I read the personals section for the sheer amusement or craziness they offered. I never could wrap my mind around the gay guys that constantly posted offering to give straight men blowjobs...it’s like dude...they’re not into dicks...they have their own! Then of course you had the losers who posted in the platonic area about wanting to hook up...like they were a few brain cells shy of understanding platonic is “friends without benefits” - emphasis on without. Oh well.

Agreed, it was amusing

I had never looked before but I checked out some of the CL personal ads from South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia. Definitely made me wish I could be traveling to some of those places. :)

Must admit that a few years back when still live in China I did respond, meet and fuck a few guys through CL. Some fun, some idiots, some a waste of time but at least was an experience

Must admit that a few years back when still live in China I did respond, meet and fuck a few guys through CL. Some fun, some idiots, some a waste of time but at least was an experience

Sounds like a very Interesting experience, one I would love to experience. Some lucky guys in China. I never had the pleasure of finding any casual meetings through CL.

Sounds like a very Interesting experience, one I would love to experience. Some lucky guys in China. I never had the pleasure of finding any casual meetings through CL.
Was a nice learning curve for me back then. But eventually realised CL was not the greatest or safest place to pick guys up or be picked up

Was a nice learning curve for me back then. But eventually realised CL was not the greatest or safest place to pick guys up or be picked up

I don't think there is any perfect place to meet men or women but CL was a convenient, free place to meet people. Now that CL is gone in the US, there is only the paid sites which are mostly fake profiles anyway, at least the female profiles are fake. Lot more lonely people in the US now.

That you in your avatar pic?

I'm actually not much of a morning person.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one to notice, but I wasn'y going to say anything... I already got a rep as a typo-Nazi (for good reason).

Alternatives

Anybody found any alternatives to CL?

I tried Adult Friend Finder for a couple days, but as a woman, it was even more overwhelming than the responses you get on CL. And I was usually posting in strictly platonic, ha.

I tried Adult Friend Finder for a couple days, but as a woman, it was even more overwhelming than the responses you get on CL. And I was usually posting in strictly platonic, ha.

I know what you mean. Posted a few times in Locanto just looking for a friend and kept getting my advert deleted. seems unless advertising a service they think you are weird hahaha. Of course as a female yes, there are countless idiots who think they can impress with close up dick pics and crude talking hahaha

Missed Connections

My favorite was reading Missed Connections hoping that one of those was about me. But they weren't! Thank goodness!

I did post one time in Missed Connections and I was bombarded with tons of messages. None were the guy that I was talking about.

CL kept the missed connections part. Some people are using it to post personal adds.

Makes for a good "Comic Thread" idea. We can think up, and post something we wish we were brave enough to post or else something to get comic replies. Then is up to others to quote and reply. Good/bad idea?

-------------

MISSED CONNECTION

You were in the bar the other night, you were in a nice Armani business suit and had a tall blonde on your lap. You were drinking martini's. I could see the bulge in your pants as you looked across the room towards me, It looked so huge and fat. I instantly wanted you and I think you knew it and wished you could ditch the blonde. If you want me please get in touch and tell me if I was imagining how big and full that bulge was. I so much want to help you spend all that cash bulging in your wallet

---------

OK anyone wish to reply hahahaha

Last edited:
Makes for a good "Comic Thread" idea. We can think up, and post something we wish we were brave enough to post or else something to get comic replies. Then is up to others to quote and reply. Good/bad idea?

-------------

MISSED CONNECTION

You were in the bar the other night, you were in a nice Armani business suit and had a tall blonde on your lap. You were drinking martini's. I could see the bulge in your pants as you looked across the room towards me, It looked so huge and fat. I instantly wanted you and I think you knew it and wished you could ditch the blonde. If you want me please get in touch and tell me if I was imagining how big and full that bulge was. I so much want to help you spend all that cash bulging in your wallet

---------

OK anyone wish to reply hahahaha

I certainly noticed you sitting there in your tight red dress, admiring how it hugged all your curves. I knew from the low cut of your dress that revealed the rise and fall of your breasts that you wanted to be noticed too. As you sat there sipping your drink I was wishing that you come over. I would have gladly given you $25 from my bulging wallet to move that blonde off my lap because she was squishing one of my balls and it really hurt.

I did not think there were any real women posting in Adult Friend Finder. I can only imagine how you got overwhelmed by replies.

Wifelovers has a personals section. The site is mostly pics but the personals appear to be like those on cl.

I certainly noticed you sitting there in your tight red dress, admiring how it hugged all your curves. I knew from the low cut of your dress that revealed the rise and fall of your breasts that you wanted to be noticed too. As you sat there sipping your drink I was wishing that you come over. I would have gladly given you $25 from my bulging wallet to move that blonde off my lap because she was squishing one of my balls and it really hurt.

Good advert reply. You're tagged so start doing the next advert hahaha

Good advert reply. You're tagged so start doing the next advert hahaha

Missed connections

I noticed you when you first entered the hotel bar last night. I am guessing that was your husband you were sitting with but you seemed a bit distracted as I saw you glancing my way several times. You peaked my interest when I saw a ghost of a smile cross your lips when you saw my wink. For others who might be reading this, I am only interested in a reply from the woman in the bar last night. She will know she is the one I am interested in because when she came back from the bathroom she was trailing a long line of toilet paper stuck to her shoe.

CL Personnels

Craigslist personals were amusing, to say the least. Way to many fakes, bots & spam. But from time to time you could find those honest few. 59 year old divorced, white, male, here. Looking for like minded couples & individuals that like to explore & have fun in the 757. You never know, right??

Back