Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

William woke from his nap, the past few days of hard negioations took more out off of him than he had thought. It wasn’t a physical exhaustion, but a mere mental one. One that had seemed to conquer his will to stay up and have a little more fun with that deputy.

A smile came to his face as the memory of this mornings activity came back to him. She was one hot number and to be quite frank he wouldn’t mind having another interesting meeting with her, with that thought, He pushed himself up from the bed and made his way into the shower. He figured he would clean up and reintroduce himself to everyone.

Several moments later, William emerged from his room and headed back down to the only place he knew well enough to get to and that was the kitchen.
 
Weakest Link



Already excited from
giving Malcolm fellatio, Josephine’s fingers grasped the edges of the bar top and her back arched as he now employed his tongue and fingers on her inflamed womanhood. Despite her experience and sexual prowess, Josephine had never developed the ability to delay her own orgasm. She groaned, then breathlessly warned Mary, who had taken her place giving Malcolm oral sex: “If you’re going to win, Dear, you’d better hurry!”

 
"You're Josephine's 'Pusscake,'" Dawn reminded Michele. "What do you think?"

Michele took another look at the photo of the Three Musketeer costumes on Dawn's iPad.

attachment.php


"Despite being anachronistic," Michele, a History major, observed, "I think Josephine will love seeing us three together dressed like that."

Squeezing Alysa's hand, Michele smiled at the clerk from the costume company. "Go fetch them. We need them to fit us just right!"
 
"I'm afraid I forgot my bathing attire," Lacy said with more flirtation than disappointment in her voice.

"That's no problem," Crissy replied, swinging their clasped hands as they crossed the yard toward the pool. "There are spare suits in the pool-house, or..."

Chrissy chuckled. After all their flirtation, and Lacy's casual reaction, then rejection, of Karen's overt offers, she already felt much more at ease with her important guest.

"Or... um.... We're really not that formal around here. Suits are generally optional in the manor's pool."
 
"If you're going to win, Dear," Josephine gasped her warning. "You’d better hurry!"

"Mmm... Hmm...." Mary hummed her acknowledgement around Malcolm's hard penis.

Josephine's previous fellatio had left Malcolm's erection ripe and ready to go for Mary. She moved her hand and mouth together up and down the stiff shaft. When more of its length filled her mouth, she swished her tongue along the sides and bottom of the pole. Then, when she'd drawn back, the tip of her tongue fluttered across and around the sensitive head, before she again plunged her face forward. She hoped this firm attention would overcome any attempt Malcolm might make to resist orgasm.
 
Malcolm could hear the quiver in Josephine's voice, she was close. But Mary was certainly working his cock very well. Her lips worked their way up and down his shaft, he could feel the back of her throat squeeze the tip before pulling out and attacking the head with her tongue. It felt so very good, but Malcolm was determined to win. He would make Josephine moan, he would taste her. His tongue slid deep into her, breaking the folds of her skin. Tasting her wetness, his fingers worked her clit, before his lips found it, sucking on it.
 
I looked at Dawn when she mentioned the fact that Michele was still Josephine's pusscake and asked for her opinion on the costumes. I gritted my teeth for the way she worded the fact, it was as if she was asked to remind Michele and myself that Michele had a higher person whom to care for. I lightly shook my head and looked away from the both of them.

"Yeah, Michele she is right. You haven't seen her all day, maybe you should go report to her." I say in a soft tone of voice. I lightly pulled my hand away. "You wouldn't want to get on her bad side." I say lightly. "I will stay here with Dawn and try out the costume that I'm to wear."
 
Karen had not considered how, needing to compensate for his emaciated legs, Professor Edgeways had built up strength in his arms. He manhandled her on the bed, positioning her just as he wanted.

His choice to take her from behind surprised Karen. She worried that he might fear she would be repelled by his old body. Nothing could be less true! She loved him.

Soon, in any event, all concern faded from her mind as the pleasure he gave overwhelmed her.

"Oh! Professor..." she moaned. "I'm really close to coming...."
 
With a last thrust, he complemented her. " Karen , my love please turn me over, the old man croked.
"I have wanted this for years." His spent body trembled in spasm and bliss.
"Hope I didn't hurt you baby?"
 
"Yeah, Michele, she is right," Alysa said about Dawn's lingering concern that Josephine might disapprove of the inauthentic costumes. She withdrew her hand from Michele's to encoyrage her to leave. "You haven't seen her all day. Maybe you should go report to her. You wouldn't want to get on her bad side. I will stay here with Dawn and try out the costume that I'm to wear."

"Uh... Okay," Michele hesitated. Just hours earlier, it seemed Alysa would never consider remaining with anyone as sexually aggressive as Dawn without Michele there to deflect any unwanted advances. She wondered exactly what this change of heart suggested. "I have worried that if I neglected Josephine too long she might take it out not just on me, but you, too, Alysa."

Michele kissed Alysa on the cheek and whispered. "You'll be fine alone. Just remember who you are!"

Then, guessing incorrectly as to where she might find Josephine, Michele bounded up the foyer's curved staircase and headed toward the upper floor's master suite.
 
On the Brink



“Oh dear Jesus!” Josephine groaned when Malcolm puckered his lips around her clitoris and began to suckle upon it. Bolts of pure pleasure shot up her spine, then down her trembling legs, which she wrapped around Malcolm’s back as if necessary to hold him in place. She cried out to the woman giving Malcolm fellatio below the bar on which Josephine herself lay. “You’d better hurry, Mary! I’m almost there....”

 
" Or um...we really are not that formal around here. Suits are generally optional in the manors pool. " Christy responded.

" In that case I prefer swimming in the nude any ol' way. Just give me a minute to undress from my rather formal business attire. The water looks so refreshing. " Lacy winked and entered the poolhouse. She quickly slipped out of clothes and her silk stockings and heels to admire her toned body in the mirror. Her almost daily workouts really paid off as Lacy admired her firm rounded derierre and shapely legs. Her full breasts were just the right size to be fondled.

Lacy couldn't resist the urge to pinch her nipple, they were always overly sensitive to the touch...before Lacy exited the poolhouse she found a pearl comb and piled her long dark hair ontop of her head to keep it out of her pretty face. Lacy took a deep breath and stepped out into the sunlight, naked as the day she was born...
 
"You'd better hurry, Mary!" Josephine, her voice stressed with erotic ecstasy, cried out from where she lay on the bar top receiving cunnilingus from Malcolm. "I'm almost there...."

In other words, if Mary wanted to succeed in making Malcolm come first, she had to redouble her efforts as she knelt beneath the bar giving him fellatio. Recalling his earlier stated preferences, she engulfed as much of Malcolm's erection as she could while employing the full length of her agile tongue to stimulate its head and shaft.
 
In a slightly different position and Mary might have won this competition. She was good and talented, but Malcolm was determined to win. He could hear Josephine's quiver in her voice. She was his at the moment and everyone knew it. His tongue slid deep into her wetness. Breaking past the skin as he tasted her. Finally he moved one hand to slide along Mary's hair as she blew him. He was tempted to grab her hair, but didn't want her to say he was cheating. But he was so very ready and he wanted to fill her mouth. Her lips felt so very good.
 
Over the Edge



“Oh my God!” Josephine shrieked as pure ecstacy burst forth from where Malcolm tongued her clitoris to ripple throigh her entire being. Her back arched and her head rolled from side to side. “Too late, Mary! I’m coming.... Oh! God... Am I coming!!!”

 
"I have wanted this for years," Professor Edgeways sighed as he withdrew from inside Karen. "Hope I didn't hurt you, Baby."

"No, Professor," she purred, kissing his cheek. "It was heavenly."
 
Chrissy remained out on the patio between the pool house and the pool as she undressed. She folded and stacked her clothes on one of the padded chaise lounges, then stretched, her arms out at irregular angles over her head, as she let the sun heat her skin. She had just dropped her hands to her sides when Lacy emerged from the pool house.

Chrissy allowed herself one quick glance at her visitor's fit and smooth body before adverting her eyes. Squinting against the sunlight rippling off the water's surface, she suddenly sprinted toward the pool, calling after herself: "Last one in's a rotten egg!"
 
Malcolm tasted heaven, it was the only way to describe it. There was no denying Josephine had finished as he heard her voice. The sensations was too much for him as he came as well, filling Mary's mouth. He stopped his licking of Josephine as he moaned in pleasure. Before his tongue went back to Josephine's pussy even as he felt load after load go into Mary's mouth.
 
I looked at Dawn when she mentioned the fact that Michele was still Josephine's pusscake and asked for her opinion on the costumes. I gritted my teeth for the way she worded the fact, it was as if she was asked to remind Michele and myself that Michele had a higher person whom to care for. I lightly shook my head and looked away from the both of them.

"Yeah, Michele she is right. You haven't seen her all day, maybe you should go report to her." I say in a soft tone of voice. I lightly pulled my hand away. "You wouldn't want to get on her bad side." I say lightly. "I will stay here with Dawn and try out the costume that I'm to wear."

By the time Michele had left, the costume company clerk had returned with three clear packages containing the skimpy Three Musketeers costumes. Dawn, still nude from her earlier lovemaking with Karen, took hers and started to unwrap it. She glanced up at Alysa, standing there in her traditional maid's uniform with its white apron over a short black dress.

"Can I help you with your zipper?" Dawn asked with a sultry deepening of her voice.
 
"I'm coming..." Josephine screamed from where she lay on the bar receiving cunnilingus from Malcolm. "Oh! God... Am I coming!!!"

Mary, who knelt beneath the bar giving Malcolm fellatio, prepared for what she knew would happen immediately next. She barely had time to pull her face back so that just the head of his erection remained behind her lips before his hot, salty, thick semen filled her mouth. She gulped quickly as a second and third gob, each smaller that its predecessor, squirted down her throat. She swallowed it all and then sucked gently on the still firm organ while it spewed a few additional globules of sperm in rapid succession.

Convinced Malcolm had finished coming, Mary licked her lips and stood up, careful not to hit her head on the protruding front of the bar top. Josephine glowed beautifully as she continued to writhe with Malcolm's mouth remaining on her womanhood. Mary bent down and, taking Josephine in her arms, kissed her passionately.
 
Karen tucked him in. He was loved and aroused.
"Sam you old warhorse you finally did it"

Karen tucked him in and planted a warm, loving kiss on his forehead.

"You rest now, Professor," she advised in a whisper. "There's a party tonight."

Kissing him again, this time gently on the lips, she then left the room.
 
Alysa touched the spot where Michele’s soft lips touched her cheek. She bit at the inside of her cheek as she felt the sting. The sting was one that she knew she couldn’t afford to have around this place. She was told earlier in the day by Michele’s own voice that she loved many of the guest here and that was a fact that wasn’t going to change, and so this was the way that Alysa had to train herself to deal with the sting of jealousy by sending her away and possibly into the arms of another guest. She had seen the way each guest looked at her as she paraded around in the nude, the way they looked at her at the poolside games with their eyes of want. She closed her eyes and swallowed the sting that was almost making her want to puke.

Not only did she have to deal with the sting of Michele being with another but she had to deal with the feeling of guilt that she feels when she is touched by another. The way she jolted from the pool house when Karen touched her. She inhaled deeply feeling the ghost effects of that occurrence. ‘Calm yourself Alysa, it’s all a mind game. Live with you mind not your heart, something that the agency tried to train her in when she took the undercover job, but even then it was something she wasn’t in tune with doing.

Her deep concentration fell to the side when Dawn’s voice cut through to her. “What?” Alysa asked turning toward the woman with a look of daze upon her face. “Umm, Oh yeah sure!” Alysa said turning back around so the woman could unzip her.
 
Back
Top