Looking for good artist

Darknecron

Virgin
I am currently working on a story and want it to be an illustrated but am not capable of drawing the pictures myself. I would like the pictures hand drawn and scanned in, black and white.. I have written the first 31 pages of the story and there are 42 images i would like for them alone...

The images range from landscapes and/or people to the more sexual nature... I am happy to share a sample through e-mail of the story for those willing but would prefer to see some samples of your work to see if it suits my images in my head....

If you are interested in helping me please let me know... i really do want to get on with this story so need help...

I am currently working on a story and want it to be an illustrated but am not capable of drawing the pictures myself. I would like the pictures hand drawn and scanned in, black and white.. I have written the first 31 pages of the story and there are 42 images i would like for them alone...

The images range from landscapes and/or people to the more sexual nature... I am happy to share a sample through e-mail of the story for those willing but would prefer to see some samples of your work to see if it suits my images in my head....

If you are interested in helping me please let me know... i really do want to get on with this story so need help...

Do you have a budget in mind?

Back