Best mother-son incest story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would heartily recommend 'You Couldn't Handle Me' by TheTalkMan.

TTM also has a story where the two main characters (young man and older dynamo domme, TTM’s specialty — they’re related by marriage) perform a sexual act of such extreme physicality and social depravity that the domme achieves gnosis and transcends time and space through sheer cosmic Nastiness.

It’s insane. And that’s coming from me.

TTM also has a story where the two main characters (young man and older dynamo domme, TTM’s specialty — they’re related by marriage) perform a sexual act of such extreme physicality and social depravity that the domme achieves gnosis and transcends time and space through sheer cosmic Nastiness.

It’s insane. And that’s coming from me.

Yes, he does pursue some real flights of fancy on occasion, but his down and dirty, nasty fucking is second to none, when he keeps it simple.

Mother sleeping while son "plays"

I believe the story you are referring to was written by alwayswantedto. It's in his "The Mom Memories" collection; as part of a novella. Alwayswantedto is no longer available on Literotica, but is accessible via the wayback machine. I have been re-reading the works of alwayswantedto recently so it is somewhat fresh in my mind. The Mom Memories is a rather long narrative of mother-son stories and the individual stories are also available. I believe the one you are looking for is The Mom Memories: Calvin's Story. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I believe the story you are referring to was written by alwayswantedto. Alwayswantedto is no longer available on Literotica, but is accessible via the wayback machine.

So, you don't think his wishes should be respected since he took his stories down?

Obtuse

So, you don't think his wishes should be respected since he took his stories down?

Are you naïve enough to think that anything once posted on the web, can completely vanish? You must be in the same category as Hillary or, are simply trolling for an argument.

Are you naïve enough to think that anything once posted on the web, can completely vanish? You must be in the same category as Hillary or, are simply trolling for an argument.

That's not what Lindsay was saying. Even if it is somehow findable, the question remains whether it's right for people to make copies of it or make efforts to make it accessible to others on the Internet.

I personally don't see anything wrong with taking steps to view information that has been removed but is archived, if it's for one's own personal pleasure. But I do think it is wrong for people to mine the internet for stories that have been removed by the author and then take steps to make them available to others. That is circumventing the author's wishes, and it's also a type of copyright infringement.

Apparently she was being naive enough to think anyone has any decency and would respect an authors wishes rather than go out of their way to go and find said story and parade it back out there because they have no clue what the word respect means.

No. That wasn't what I was saying at all. It's a shame that author has you for a fan. :rolleyes:

That's not what Lindsay was saying. Even if it is somehow findable, the question remains whether it's right for people to make copies of it or make efforts to make it accessible to others on the Internet.

Absolutely.

Apparently she was being naive enough to think anyone has any decency and would respect an authors wishes rather than go out of their way to go and find said story and parade it back out there because they have no clue what the word respect means.

It appears so.

P.S.

sissy, when's the last time you had you boi pussy fucked? Did your 2" clitty flop around or get hard?

I was right

It just kind of jiggles. It's not really long enough to flop around. Thank you for asking.
So, you're just here for arguments sake.(Statement, not question.) In every forum I have run across there is always a self absorbed ass that thinks their words/opinions are the golden standard to which everyone else should adhere. While one my rules in life is to never argue on the internet, I would like to ask this: Do you not get the dichotomy of the situation in which you berate me for reading an excellent writers works, in a forum that many would call perverse; and in which I would suspect, are many pictures being posted that the poster has "borrowed"? Are you absolutely sure that each poster has the intellectual rights to those pictures? If not, are you pursuing these miscreants?

I find Mother-Son incest stories such a turn on. But I like certain parameters to be in place. First of all I like the first sexual activity to be initiated my the mother not the son.

Secondly it shouldn't be too obvious and too quick....too many read "I walked in on my mother in her bedroom, she was naked and we fucked".

Anyone ever been on a nervous first date ? You look for an excuse to touch the other person...something you can brush off as perfectly innocent if you don't get the response you wanted. Like touching his/her hand to see how soft the skin is or to admire the choice of nail paint. If she stiffens up and pulls back you can just smile and move on.

Be creative.

Be descriptive.

Mom is not a super model either, yes I want to know what description you have in mind but remember you're describing a woman in her 30's or 40's - she doesn't look like Jennifer Lawrence except a bit older.

A personal preference but I prefer stories in the first person and from the mother's POV.

Lastly - don't be so damn vanilla !!!

I find Mother-Son incest stories such a turn on. But I like certain parameters to be in place. First of all I like the first sexual activity to be initiated my the mother not the son.

Secondly it shouldn't be too obvious and too quick....too many read "I walked in on my mother in her bedroom, she was naked and we fucked".

Anyone ever been on a nervous first date ? You look for an excuse to touch the other person...something you can brush off as perfectly innocent if you don't get the response you wanted. Like touching his/her hand to see how soft the skin is or to admire the choice of nail paint. If she stiffens up and pulls back you can just smile and move on.

Be creative.

Be descriptive.

Mom is not a super model either, yes I want to know what description you have in mind but remember you're describing a woman in her 30's or 40's - she doesn't look like Jennifer Lawrence except a bit older.

A personal preference but I prefer stories in the first person and from the mother's POV.

Lastly - don't be so damn vanilla !!!

Interesting comments. I've written 10 mom-son incest stories, with another on its way in the next few days, and you are not at all unusual in the sense that you have very particular preferences for stories in this area.

For instance, a theme I've played on that seems to be popular is the son "replacing" dad; in one of my series dad is a lout and son plays around with mom under dad's nose, and in the other the couple is divorced because dad cheated. There seems to be a strong oedipal complex at work. But in my stories there's also a sense of "justice" achieved in them coming together, and readers seem to like that.

In that vein, as Lovecraft noted on another thread, incest readers can be surprisingly romantic. I've had comments from readers saying it's OK for mom and son get it on, but please don't let mom screw around with others! It's kind of sweet.

In my stories the son usually is more the aggressor, but it's at least partly a two-way street.

Vanilla: readers get picky about this. Many don't like mixing up other kinks with incest. Mine usually have strong exhibitionism elements, because that's a kink I like, but some have complained about that, too.

I've written stories in this category in both the first person POV and third person POV. I prefer third person because I like to reveal both perspectives, but in my first person POV series one of the purposes of first person was to wait until the end to reveal mom's real motives.

It's not a fantasy I have in real life, but I think they are fun stories to read and to write.

Interesting comments. I've written 10 mom-son incest stories, with another on its way in the next few days, and you are not at all unusual in the sense that you have very particular preferences for stories in this area.

For instance, a theme I've played on that seems to be popular is the son "replacing" dad; in one of my series dad is a lout and son plays around with mom under dad's nose, and in the other the couple is divorced because dad cheated. There seems to be a strong oedipal complex at work. But in my stories there's also a sense of "justice" achieved in them coming together, and readers seem to like that.

In that vein, as Lovecraft noted on another thread, incest readers can be surprisingly romantic. I've had comments from readers saying it's OK for mom and son get it on, but please don't let mom screw around with others! It's kind of sweet.

In my stories the son usually is more the aggressor, but it's at least partly a two-way street.

Vanilla: readers get picky about this. Many don't like mixing up other kinks with incest. Mine usually have strong exhibitionism elements, because that's a kink I like, but some have complained about that, too.

I've written stories in this category in both the first person POV and third person POV. I prefer third person because I like to reveal both perspectives, but in my first person POV series one of the purposes of first person was to wait until the end to reveal mom's real motives.

It's not a fantasy I have in real life, but I think they are fun stories to read and to write.

Hi Simon and thanks for your reply.

To build on my earlier post - Mother-Son incest is definitely deviant social behavior and illegal in many if not all states. I think that incest will mirror homosexuality in the eyes of the law eventually it will be decriminalized and though never socially accepted by all those involved with it, will not become social pariahs.

IMO there cannot be a crime unless there's a victim. Who is the injured party with incest ?
You would have a better case of making adultery criminal in any logical argument.

But the taboo element in incest is at the forefront - this is why it must always be baby steps...small advances that are easy to deny and withdraw.

A gradual progression - perhaps the mother allows part of her body to be seen by her son ... when squeezing a hand or shoulder, leaving her hand on him for a fraction of a second longer than necessary.

These kind of small increments. As I said too many "incest" stories treat the mother like a girlfriend on a first date.

You make an interesting point about the motivation of the mother - is it just a sexual need ? I doubt this - it's a need to fill an emotional void in her life.
The mother is the imitator but never a predator. Ultimately no matter how confident she seems to be, she is the vulnerable one.

I had an idea a while ago - a mother gets sent to prison for a long period. Possibly murder or manslaughter of her abusive husband, possibly she was involved with drugs...
Her son is the only one who writes to her...and gradually over time their letters become more intimate.

It would take a talented writer to write the letters from both mother and son so perhaps this story will need a collaboration.

I believe the story you are referring to was written by alwayswantedto. It's in his "The Mom Memories" collection; as part of a novella. Alwayswantedto is no longer available on Literotica, but is accessible via the wayback machine. I have been re-reading the works of alwayswantedto recently so it is somewhat fresh in my mind. The Mom Memories is a rather long narrative of mother-son stories and the individual stories are also available. I believe the one you are looking for is The Mom Memories: Calvin's Story. Enjoy.

I tried to find his stuff via the Wayback machine and couldn't. Maybe I'm not doing it right.

Has anyone thought about exploring a scenario where a mother physically disciplines her adult son...maybe he's late 20's or 30's ?

...Mother-Son incest is definitely deviant social behavior and illegal in many if not all states. I think that incest will mirror homosexuality in the eyes of the law eventually it will be decriminalized and though never socially accepted by all those involved with it, will not become social pariahs.
I think laws may eventually decriminalize much in the way of consensual incest. In much of the world, past and present, cousin-fucking weren't no big thang, and avuncular marriages (uncle-niece, aunt-nephew) are not uncommon. But I doubt that parent-offspring incest will ever be acceptible because power assymetry.

IMO there cannot be a crime unless there's a victim. Who is the injured party with incest ?
You would have a better case of making adultery criminal in any logical argument.
Power asymmetry drives the 'wrongness' of parent-offspring incest. Your parents controlled your early life. Do they control you still? IRL all-too-commonly the father, uncles, or older brothers or cousins abuse a young girl. If you're compelled, you're the victim. Fathers rape daughters. Mothers rarely rape sons.

You're unlikely to be compelled to commit adultery. You ARE too likely to be compelled to submit to an authority figure in your life. I rank abuse by a teacher, pastor, god-parent, counselor, etc as equivalent.

alwayswantedto and his "The Mom Memories" collection was one of the most outstanding mother/son incest collections I have ever read. It gave me many hours of pleasure, I was very sad when he disappeared.

Last edited:
Yes, Linda's Discovery is great. I've just finished reading it. I'll have to take a look at your other suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back