Butt Selfies

Don't crack up looking up my crack ;)

Crack up?? My God, girl, that looks so delicious! Such beautiful labia. Lay your head down, and keep that hot ass up high. I'll spread your loveliness open, and slip my tongue in to play in both your pussy, and your butt!:devil:

My new ‘goddess’ costume easily revealed my buttocks for a quick selfie so I thought I might contribute to the thread
attachment.php

Attachments

• 04A1AFEC-F82D-419A-AB95-4ACE39DCCA2C.jpg
    04A1AFEC-F82D-419A-AB95-4ACE39DCCA2C.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
My new ‘goddess’ costume easily revealed my buttocks for a quick selfie so I thought I might contribute to the thread
attachment.php

I'm glad you acted when the opportunity presented itself! Love to trace that delicious curve of your cheek with my tongue. :D

I’d like to contribute a few smacks ....
Only if I get to smack you first. :D:kiss::caning:

Absolutely gorgeous.

Here you go. :caning::caning::caning:
Hey, I thought you liked me. ;) Why would you want to beat me? Oh wait...you’re beating your own flesh aren’t you?

I love the costume
Thanks PJ. I think it will present itself in other photographs real soon.

I'm glad you acted when the opportunity presented itself! Love to trace that delicious curve of your cheek with my tongue. :D
Your tongue and then what? :rose: Spontaneity is the spice of life

Wow! Such an amazing pic and amazing ass too.
Coming from someone who has a great ass himself , I’ll take that ass compliment and send it back to you. ;)

Holy moly!

Great costume.
Thanks Toeskr. Sorry I didn’t get my feet in the picture -butt- we must expand our horizons every now and then. Mustn’t we?

Thanks Toeskr. Sorry I didn’t get my feet in the picture -butt- we must expand our horizons every now and then. Mustn’t we?[/QUOTE]

Part of me expanded on that, thank you!

Hi Ash,

In case no one has told you today:

-Good Afternoon
-Hope your day is great
-Nice Butt
:)

Back