A good problem to have?

Ruffian_13

Experienced
So I've got a bit of a problem/situation that I'm hoping someone might be able to help! When I orgasm, my pussy tightens to the point that my partner finds it uncomfortable/unpleasant. (Un)fortunately for him, I usually cum a lot lol so he has to pause every time until I'm done. Does anyone know of any way to relax the muscles so that he can continue to thrust while I'm climaxing? My attempts so far have either a) failed ;) or b) ruined my orgasm.

So I've got a bit of a problem/situation that I'm hoping someone might be able to help! When I orgasm, my pussy tightens to the point that my partner finds it uncomfortable/unpleasant. (Un)fortunately for him, I usually cum a lot lol so he has to pause every time until I'm done. Does anyone know of any way to relax the muscles so that he can continue to thrust while I'm climaxing? My attempts so far have either a) failed ;) or b) ruined my orgasm.

Um, just How big a boy is he?

Is he packing?

I can say that it's not a great problem to have. After 23 years of marriage and two kids my wife and I still have problems with this occasionally. When she was younger she had stronger muscles, but kegels keep her reasonably toned up. Some of the issue is related to tensing her muscles and some is related to how much her canal swells as she gets close. We have started keeping coconut oil by the bed. It doesn't change her "grip", but when she's getting close I'll use a little and it becomes much easier to keep pushin on :).

She's not a fan of trying to relax through her orgasm either, but sometimes we can make it a control game where I tell her not to cum yet and she tries to wait. Sometimes if she "misses the chance" it is really, really difficult for her to get worked up enough again to finally orgasm. It can be painful and/or frustrating for me but in general I'd rather she just enjoy herself and live with it.

Back