cock sucking poll

I bbc who has already fucked mrs Gordon

https://SPAMPOST/Ambrocio1717/post/46602306-f807-492b-b8ea-89b9a06ba0ab?browse=rhqz
 
My preference is between 6 to 8 inches but I've enjoyed smaller and bigger. I prefer uncut, but if its hard and in front of me then I'm not going to turn it down (although its been a long while now)
 
Perfectly straight, 8”, thick and meaty, dark, cut, huge spongy dick head, over sized balls so they can pop me in the chin
 
Kinda like the professional porn guys, but not the monster cock ones. Masculine but not Bull. Shaved or closely groomed cock and balls (no Bears) and medium sized tight balls (no low hanging fruit), 5" - 6" long (don't choke me), not too thick (about 5" girth), silky straight shaft (no curve or only slightly), cut (that's a must), mushroom head, leaking lots of tasty precum, and able to produce a mouthful of hot, creamy cum. I'm pretty particular.
 
Last edited:
for sucking:
6 to 7 inches, average girth, shaved, cut, start soft but get hard from and in my mouth.

for fucking:
7 to 8 inches, good size girth but not monster, shaved or unshaved, cut, hard.

for adoring, stroking and playing with:
10+ inches, massive girth, hairy, cut or uncut - one of those big porn star cocks, start soft and let me get it hard rubbing it across my face.
 
Without sounding too shallow about this if we’re talking strictly about sucking I prefer a cock that is straight, the least amount of hair the better and about 15 cm or so. Not necessarily cut but not a lot of skin either. I really enjoy getting the full feel of wrapping my lips around the head especially as the guy is about to cum and not keen on anything getting in the way of that.
 
Back
Top