Just thought I'd post some pics.

Bored and it's been a while so.....

Attachments

• IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2
You're ripped, have a made bed and don't have 5 inches of dust on your dresser.

Be still my beating heart.

One more.

Woke up and trying to get a pic taken for a sexy lady. :)

attachment.php

Bored again

Bored and it's been a while so.....

What can I do to convince you to run away with me right now?

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
K

Damn, thanks for ruining it for the rest of us!
My muffin top fat ass wants to know your workout & eating regimen?
(I've dropped 20lbs in the last week, but I'm another 20 to get where you're at!)

Damn, thanks for ruining it for the rest of us!
My muffin top fat ass wants to know your workout & eating regimen?
(I've dropped 20lbs in the last week, but I'm another 20 to get where you're at!)

Thanks for the compliment man but I ain't all that. I eat like shit but I work out a lot and my son keeps me working out hard. Hit the weights hard don't eat till you're full and stick with it. You will see results but it takes time. I've been working out steady for 20 years. Walk quickly every night you don't even have to run it does wonders with weight loss. Good luck

Just busy with RL bullshit. Need an out sometime. Hope all is good with you. :kiss:
Yeah doing ok Hun:) busy with Work and Family Stuff most of the Time ;) but a Person need some distraction every once in while:D

Where do you want to run away to? :D

I honestly don't care. If you lie on the bed looking like that, we could be in Fiji or Detroit and it won't make a difference.

Have a wonderful day.
xoxo
K

I honestly don't care. If you lie on the bed looking like that, we could be in Fiji or Detroit and it won't make a difference.

Have a wonderful day.
xoxo
K

Morning Kitty. For you just now. Not the best but I just woke up. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2281.jpg
    IMG_2281.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1
Morning Kitty. For you just now. Not the best but I just woke up. :)

I am beyond flattered. Thank you! And, just so you know... your "just waking up" IS the BEST!!!!

I fear if I had you alone, though, you'd likely eventually get sick of my repeatedly rousing you. :devil:

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday, you amazingly sexy man.
K

I am beyond flattered. Thank you! And, just so you know... your "just waking up" IS the BEST!!!!

I fear if I had you alone, though, you'd likely eventually get sick of my repeatedly rousing you. :devil:

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday, you amazingly sexy man.
K

Thanks Kitty. I'm not all that but thank you very much. :rose:

Here's one more from that morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1
Back