Ladies: Would You Give One of Your Guy Friends a BlowJob

Ok...fair topic but one question about it.

I'd like to also hear how do you prefer your men friends to broach the subject of a NSA blowjob and has it worked out for them?
Regards

John

I can't say I have ever asked for a blow job from a good friend, but after reading this thread I am definitely going to start asking when the situation presents itself.

I can't say I have ever asked for a blow job from a good friend, but after reading this thread I am definitely going to start asking when the situation presents itself.

Me too, was offered once by chickened out.

I've always wondered about one or two of my lady friends. They seem like they would be cool with it, considering they brag about their skills so much :rolleyes:. Maybe I'll take the plunge and bring it up one day...

I've always wondered about one or two of my lady friends. They seem like they would be cool with it, considering they brag about their skills so much :rolleyes:. Maybe I'll take the plunge and bring it up one day...

If they are bragging about it, it would be simple to ask them to prove their skills.

I think I would help a friend out. There are a few I have fantasized about before. The circumstances matter though. Once a friend asked me the night before his wedding. I couldn't do that to his bride to be, but if he were single things may have been different.

If they are bragging about it, it would be simple to ask them to prove their skills.

I think I would help a friend out. There are a few I have fantasized about before. The circumstances matter though. Once a friend asked me the night before his wedding. I couldn't do that to his bride to be, but if he were single things may have been different.

The night before his wedding? Sheesh, thats cutting it a little close on his part...

I think the idea of proving their skills would go over pretty well. Theyre quite competitive actually.

Last edited:
For those of you who said no - if a guy friend did ask you, and you said no, how awkward would things be afterwards?

Back