Business Travelers Unite

I just got back from a business trip to Atlanta. Was with co-workers eating dinner and I saw an attractive woman walk up to the bar and order a beer. She took it and went back to her room. I have seen this happen repeatedly though the woman usually orders a glass of wine. In my observations, a woman sitting at the hotel bar alone is rare. There are exceptions but women are usually either in a group with other women or take their drink back to their room.

Columbia

Headed to Columbia, SC for two nights and yesterday realized while I am at a nice hotel, it doesn't have a bar! Booked before I read this thread...never again. Lol

Next trip. Phoenix

Currently planning my next trip to Phoenix. Within the next couple weeks.

I have been lucky there before. Hence I am looking forward to returning.

When I was in my early twenties I was a national sales manager for some very large corporate companies you'd know by name, in the UK. I traveled 4 nights a week, was single, very confident and flirty, and typically dressed to attract male attention! I was a naughty girl and quickly developing into my strong sexuality, thanks to a long-term affair with my older, married boss!

I had a few hookups with men who approached me to share their table when I was seated on my own in restaurants. This was in the mid to late 80's, well before #metoo (which is killing this kind of fun), and in my experience European men are much more forward than American men.

However, my hottest hookups were usually with my married work colleagues! At that time I was kind of a rarity in my field, and often the only single female sales manager on the team. I took full advantage of this and flirted outrageously with the men I was attracted to, honestly, resistance was futile and shortlived lol :devil:

Probably one of the hottest and a great memory still strong to this day was with a very hot and very married colleague, I met for the first time on the trip. It happened at an end of year celebratory freebie jolly held at a very posh log chalet hotel in Gstaad, Switzerland.

We spent a couple of days flirting discreetly, then he showed up late with a bottle of champagne at my door. It was one of those moments of complete uninhibited lust you sometimes encounter in life. I remember grabbing him by the tie, dragging him in and pinning him to the wall as we kissed wildly. We barely made it to the bed and then had completely legendary sex for a couple of hours all over the room. He had been married a while and had two kids, I think it had been a pretty long spell of boring marital relations because he was seriously inventive lol!

We got so hot we ended up on the balcony having sex against the railing looking at the beautiful Alps and a stunning night sky, trying to cool down. We were pretty drunk after downing the champagne, I was on the first floor and the snow was deep enough it almost reached the balcony. We were doing the stupid 'dare' stuff you do when you're young and you've had too much champagne. We were naked and he managed to fall off the balcony into a snowdrift, I didn't even hesitate to follow him down and then we had extremely fast freezing sex in a snow drift, still seriously hot though. I have no recollection of how we got back up to my room naked from outdoors, and that's probably a good thing! But we got warmed up together and spent the night making out like horny teenagers and banging each other all over the room lol!

The next day it would be fair to say we struggled in the meetings and both looked like hell lmao! I thought we'd got away with it, but my boss (different boss not the affair) who had the room next door to me, asked me if he could expect another restless disturbed night again with a big grin! Thank God he never discovered who I had in there lol!

Anyway, it was never repeated between us, we parted with a smile and hug at Heathrow and not long after I changed companies.

But it was an absolutely Epic night of hot sex, and somewhere in the world, there's a middle-aged man who I'm sure also remembers this very well!

So if you worked for the most famous toothbrush manufacturer in the world in the UK in the marketing dept in the late 80's, went to Gstaad and your name starts with M, I still have the pics of us together in the bar and some great memories :kiss:

I think this is going to inspire me to write the rest of my experiences while traveling on business as a series of stories......great thread, just wish I still traveled regularly! :devil:
You write so well, BustyBrit, that I would encourage you to share many of your experiences. I know I would enjoy reading them immensely!

I’ll be in the heady heights of Glasgow (Scotland) if anyone has any tips or tricks I’m open to hearing them!

Tom

Good evening all. 34m here will be in Vegas Nov 16-19, anyone in town then intertested in meeting for drinks/chat? Will be alone so would be fantastic to meet up with someone. Feel free to PM and chat first if you’d like.

You write so well, BustyBrit, that I would encourage you to share many of your experiences. I know I would enjoy reading them immensely!

Well thank you! :rose:

I have a story I just published see below, and another in editing, and another I’m working on.....

I love to write, and I have a few intimate Litster men who love to be written into them, so watch this space ;)

Love this thread...

Will be thinking about it in my hotel bar tonight and this weekend in NYC...

Will be thinking about it in my hotel bar tonight and this weekend in NYC...

Ha yes I have to admit I love this thread too! Knowing how many of us are thinking the same thing now, I will be heading to the bar next week and paying much more attention to the eye contact lol 😂

Ha yes I have to admit I love this thread too! Knowing how many of us are thinking the same thing now, I will be heading to the bar next week and paying much more attention to the eye contact lol 😂

I agree. This thread makes traveling much more fun I never knew so many ladies felt the same way. I have noticed ladies looking before. Now I will have the confidence to approach them knowing many think just like us!!

Landed a couple of hours ago, checked in, got rid of boring colleague...

...and there are a few men sitting in the bar. That’s it. And it’s decorated in lime green and beige.

If you’re female, and you’ve been put off by the decor, I don’t blame you. But if you nose downstairs and see a guy on his cellphone wearing a blue shirt, it’s me.

And yes I know there are millions of hotel bars in the world. But surely to God there can’t be another with this colour scheme?

Landed a couple of hours ago, checked in, got rid of boring colleague...

...and there are a few men sitting in the bar. That’s it. And it’s decorated in lime green and beige.

If you’re female, and you’ve been put off by the decor, I don’t blame you. But if you nose downstairs and see a guy on his cellphone wearing a blue shirt, it’s me.

And yes I know there are millions of hotel bars in the world. But surely to God there can’t be another with this colour scheme?

LMAO 😂 good luck out there tonight! Ha those other guys might be Litsters too 🙄🤔

Wish you were here in nyc 😀. Where in UK are you at?

Where was this thread when I traveled??? Oh well, maybe I'll pretend I'm on business.

I'm starting to travel a little more. Will be in Fort Worth next week. I sympathize with the Craigslist frustration, the listening issues too. Never heard neighbors having fun. Checked out the hotel rooms across the parking lot hoping for exhibitionists or swimming pool lovers. I don't get it. I'm all turned on and hot when I'm away from home. I would think others would be too and likely have more luck than me.

I just want something. A B.J. would be nice, but even to watch, listen, just about anything.

ft worth? my wife is very vanilla (but a firecracker in bed) no hotwife or swinger, but if you know a motel with a bar, preferably dark, not out in the lobby, I would like to bring her by, not tell her, just have a drink (she gets buzzed easy). you could be someone we just bump into. just strangers at a bar but maybe you could end up watching or listening or ? if you would just be discreet about the whole situation I would like to see how she would respond. sounds crazy, but if you are going to have a drink in the bar, why not. we are mwc 62yo.

ft worth? my wife is very vanilla (but a firecracker in bed) no hotwife or swinger, but if you know a motel with a bar, preferably dark, not out in the lobby, I would like to bring her by, not tell her, just have a drink (she gets buzzed easy). you could be someone we just bump into. just strangers at a bar but maybe you could end up watching or listening or ? if you would just be discreet about the whole situation I would like to see how she would respond. sounds crazy, but if you are going to have a drink in the bar, why not. we are mwc 62yo.

Could this be one of our fave threads first successful hookup story on the horizon!!

Last edited:
Back