Spouse and SO Videos

Has anyone watched their spouse or SO fucking on a video?

Mo and I doubt that one exists. I did have a dream this morning that she was packing to go to a conference and she packed a sexy chemise. I pointed it out to har and said "let me know how it goes". She smiled.

Mo and I doubt that one exists. I did have a dream this morning that she was packing to go to a conference and she packed a sexy chemise. I pointed it out to har and said "let me know how it goes". She smiled.

I have a few from my wife and one particular GF

Watching your wife get dressed for a business trip is very hot though

Haven’t had the pleasure of seeing my wife have sex on video but a few blowjob videos with others yes. Would love to find a video though or possibly have her make a new one:devil:

Haven’t had the pleasure of seeing my wife have sex on video but a few blowjob videos with others yes. Would love to find a video though or possibly have her make a new one:devil:

Trust me -- videos are very hot. Especially, if it is a surprise that they exist

Have several hours of videos of my spouse, with a few very select people.
It's nice to go back and watch, seeing the details, the facial expressions, hand movements, positions, etc.
We've watch together too.
Very exciting and erotic to watch.

It's nice to go back and watch, seeing the details, the facial expressions, hand movements, positions, etc.

I am in the same position. Cindy, my wife, made videos when she was at college and grad school -- when she was in her twenties. She looks very hot and sexy and the videos are surprisingly classy. I also watch with her and she explains more about the guys she was with.

Another GF made some movies and took some pics too, especially to entertain me, when she was on trips.

I should be so lucky to find videos of my wife with other men. I know she made some in college so hopefully they are still out there just waiting for me to find them.

I watched a friend of mines wife in which he knew nothing about her making it. Was with a black guy and his white gf who was their neighbors.

Same here. My wife kept several hours of video of her with her ex.
We have watched them together. I have watched them many times, so sexy.

Same here. My wife kept several hours of video of her with her ex.
We have watched them together. I have watched them many times, so sexy.

I have seen all of my wife's videos yet -- there are about 15 or so. I have seen about eight. Every one is a new revelation.

Of the eight or so I have seen she is with five different guys and she even acts a bit -- it's not just the sex. In some cases, she never met the guy before

Back