Curvy Appreciation v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p54qb9bcoq1vj0xg2o1_540.jpg

Mmmmm she is my type of girl

Wow what a curvy girl. I love her taste in lingerie. Imagine lying between these beautiful thighs supping the juices from her luv cup. I bet she tastes like musky melon when she gets aroused.

Woman, you have such a lovely 'swing' to your walk. If i had a swing like that, in my yard. I'd ride it All Day!!. :)

hehehe, yup you'er right TR. thus one has to kno how to dress it up. to get her attention. ;)

Normally I prefer to see the women naked, but something about this pic makes me wonder who pissed her off and how I can repeat it so I can have her look at me like I am in so much trouble.

ya kno TR. i was feel'in that same thing. as why i posted it. and here you put just the words to it. . thanks:cool:

or, she's sizing us up. thinkin how she's gonna turn us every which way , but loose!!:eek:

ya kno TR. i was feel'in that same thing. as why i posted it. and here you put just the words to it. . thanks:cool:

or, she's sizing us up. thinkin how she's gonna turn us every which way , but loose!!:eek:

No problem settledseas, but I have a feeling we'd get made "loose" too.

She is gorgeous. I would do anything to please her.

In my fantasy this is when she tells me to get down on my knees in front of her. She then uncrosses her legs, spreads them, leans back, lifts her dress up and then tells me to start licking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back