Pennsylvania Sound Off

Se Pa

Trying to keep warm on a cold winter's night here in SE PA... Anyone else around?
 
Hi I'm from SE PA. Been away from Lit the last 18 months but a special friend talked me into coming back. Looking forward to getting to know others from our state and making some new friends.
 
It's great to see lots of new people here! Stay warm, be nice to others and Merry Christmas to you all!
 
South Central PA

Hello to all from the Great Cumberland Valley! I'm ready for Spring! Every day I walk outside and my testicles attempt to become ovaries, I'm reminded of George Costanza's "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!!"

Stay warm!
 
Yep... sure is cold. Right now, a bone-chilling 16. But, have seen it much worst, below 0 many days. The nor'west woods keep the wind away, at least.
iforgotthejoke it's cold enough that your dick is climbing up your ass. he he he
 
I'm new on here but I'm in the State College/Penn State area, and yes it is cold! And windy!

Just looking for fun free spirited conversation for now! Help me keep warm ladies! :rolleyes:
 
MistyTrina

Gettysburg is one of my favorite places to visit. I enjoy the history and never tire of walking the park.
 
Couple heading to Philadelphia for New Year's eve and we're curious about any kinky events/activities anyone may know of. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top