My School Bus Driver [Closed to Ash13]

"Ok gimme a few like the role play hun" I head upstairs and a little later come down in a white blouse black played skirt 4"above the knees nude pantyhose 3" black heels glades on and hair on ponytail. " miss Ashley your new secretary sir ". I give you that wanna play on public look.
 
-He grins as Ash came out and Skids smiled happily.-"Hmm playing in Public with my own secretary i wanna do so i think you would be tasty."-he chuckled.-"But play in public maybe in a normal outfit we can do this in your home still can't we."
 
I give you a frown and flash puppy dog eyes. As I wanna get a bit risky and play in public dressed as I am. "Please sir " I say awaiting your response
 
-he chuckled.-"ok then my lovely Ash where do you want to play dress like that...we can go just about any where....what would you honestly like to do in private."
 
"Let's go to the local carnival just think of the jealous looks you will get when they see you with an 18 yr old dressed "professional business " like in this little skirt hun". I saunter over to you pleated skirt bouncing as I walk. "Ready to go?"
 
-He nods and smiled as they got in his car and drove to the Carnival i smile as there are a ton of rides and i whisper.-"think we can be really naughty here?"-I smile and look to your as your dressed like a sexy secretary but not many people know its a costume as you look professional in it i know and that's what makes it hot.-
 
Some of the boys from school are me "dressed" up and joke saying "hey Ash. This is not the office it's a fair". As they also make remarks on my pantyhose clad legs and short pleated skirt which bounces each time I walk. I see in their eyes their trying to figure out getting me somewhere where they can get up under it.
 
-We just ignore them as we walk around a bit and i smile.-"so what should we do first..and how should we be naughty i mean there are a ton of rides and attractions."
 
"Hey Ash do you want something to Munch on."-When you nod.-"ok i will grab us drinks and maybe a hot dog you stay here."-Skids runs off as you wonder by one of the tents your grabbed and pulled two of the kids from school smile.-"Fucking high heel slut what are you doing in a sex costume like that you looking to get fucked."-They flip up your skirt seeing you not trying to fight back they smile.-"Whats wrong ashley, look paul no panties and she shaved to and he rlegs so toned and sexy maybe we should play with her.-
 
OOC. Let them each finger me for a few before rescue



"Please guys let me go I won't say anything". They just keep looking at me from waist down. One Hilda skirt up and rubs me through my pantyhose. The other says I wanna stuff my hands down into her pantyhose and touch her bare pussy.
 
-The first one holds her and covers her mouth while the other who has already invaded her pantyhose begins fingering her pussy and he smiles a bit as he see's your eyes roll in the back of your head from the taboo nature and pleasure. Soon they swap as the other begins fingering her.-
 
I whimper through the hand over my mouth as the one also holds my wrists out so I cannot block the other boy as they easily pin me to side of tent. All the whole commenting on my legs and all the boys would be jealous of what they are doing. I try not to enjoy as one of them finger fucks my bald slit with his hand down my pantyhose. They say let's have her blow us they kneel me down and one kneels beside me and gets blouse about halfway unbuttoned when I see you looking into tent as you had asked someone if they saw a teen girl wearing what I was.
 
-I walk past seeing the Scene as Skids grabs the guys as they let you go and i throw them tot he ground and they run off.-"are you ok Ashley."-He helped her up as he sits her under a Table and Umbrella and hands her the hotdog and the big cup of coke as he got the same and he bit in to his hotdog.-
 
I nod yes a bit shaken but turned on by the incident. " playoff the secretary role I say ok mr skids what should we do here first ?"
 
-He smiled looking around.-"Why not go through that huge Fun house...there are a few rides here."-Skids says as he grabs her ass a bit and rubs it.-"You got a fun idea to play in secret my lovely Ashley."
 
Guys make comments on my teen nylon clad legs and the short pleated skirt that bounces as I walk. As they say.....


We move in and enter the funhouse. First section is....
 
"Little slut" "Hose slut." "high heel whore." The names calling past as we go in to the fun house and we enter the part where they have smoke and mirrors there are a lot of mirrors and we make some faces and chuckle. I stand behind you as we both make a face letting the mirror make a odd face after all.-"mmm this is fun isn't it Ashley?"
 
"Yes but thought you wanted naughty fun how can we be naughty in here" I giggle as lewd comments from others are secretly turning me on.
 
-He smiled.-"Well then we could go behind the rides here or somewhere in private to do naughty things."-He chuckled.-"You know use some of the more covered rides to enjoy a bit of fun."-Looking to her eyes Skids just smiled as he grinds his cock in to her turning her on more. I see you look at me like that isn't fair. I chuckle and run out with her as i look around the Ferris Wheel has Covered cars to go around in and thee a decent Size. The Ferris wheel is huge and it could take us a bit to go around 5 times it looks like. As we head over its clear you can't see in at all. And they need to put all the passengers on so you get more time then you think. I was ok with this no problem I smiled to Ashley and whisper to her.-"Think we can have Naughty fun in there."
 
Last edited:
We get on the Ferris wheel car as they load more in. We are at the top and it will be awhile before we move. " what should we do while we wait" as I say that I move my hand so I "accidentally " make front of short pleated skirt slide above waist to show my shaved pantiless pussy to you under my silky pantyhose.
 
Last edited:
-Skids smiles and begins to just rub his hand over her pussy and whispers in her ear.- "oh we have Coverage there is a lot of noise....i think we have a bit of fun right here. The Ferris wheel is huge and we get a few rotations. And the ride is kind of long since there slow...I think this would be a perfect how about my secretary takes some dictation."-Skids jokes a bit but i feel you getting wet as i see the lust filled look in your eye. Feeling happy skids hooked up with her he nibbles on her ear gently.-"I love you Ashley."
 
Tilting my head back I enjoy your hand rubbing my bald pussy through the nylon material. " love ya too ". I close my thighs trapping your hand and joke " your hand is stuck whatcha gonna do now hun?"
 
-skids smiled and began to rub her pussy till she stopped it then using his other hand teased her nipples by lightly pulling on them.-"Oh you are being feisty aren't you?"
 
"Maybe a bit should I stop hun?" I joke knowing the answer as the warm breeze hits us at the top of the Ferris wheel. My pussy grows a bit wet in anticipation if us playing in public and seeing what you will do next.
 
-He groaned and looked to her eyes.-"mmm no be Feisty but i think you need it deep inside you don't you."-Finally feeling her legs weaken he moved his fingers in to her pussy as he groaned and moaned enjoying her wet snatch.-"Oh that feels good."
 
Back
Top