The Things We Do For Love (Bi, MMF, Trans)

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Jack Gordon's jaw just about hit the floor as he heard his sister Heather's proposition, especially as their brother Art sat there in full accord.

"Let me see if I get this right. You want to have a threesome with Art and me, so we can knock you up? And you're cool with this, little brother? I know that you've both always fancied me, but why should I do this? Is this your idea of a prank? Why should I have a bisexual threesome with my brother and sister? Why is Art wearing high-heels and a dress, anyway? Is that part of the deal? Art, are you a transvestite?"

Jack shook his head, didn't know what to say. He'd always know that Heather and Art were kinky, hell, that they were lovers and had taken on other men and women together, but this took the cake. They had never tried to get him to join in before. Why were they doing so now? What was the deal, anyway? Jack had even known that Art was submissive to Heather, for that matter, but this was....well, anyone who knew Jack knew that he was no slave or sub. He had dominated women, never been dominated by them.

Heather never struck him as a pure Domme, anyway. She seemed more of a switch instead, topping Art, but bottoming with others. She always wore the pants in that affair....but Jack, Jack was different. Older, tougher, he had actually raised them after he came of age and their parents had been sent to prison for fraud after their TV ministry failed and it was proved that Mom and Dad cared about mammon more than God.

Jack had turned a blind eye to the kinky games, lifestyle, etc., as he was no Christian and had never pretended to be, but now, this was too far, too much. At 33, going through a divorce with a cheating slut of a wife who kept trying to win him back despite her infidelity, he was in no mood to be jerked around. Even his 4 year experiment with monogamy had failed. Why should he want to be sucked into Art and Heather's madness?

Last edited:
Heather Gordon

Heather smiled at her brother, knowing him very well. Poor guy. Always the rock for others, with them, including Amy and herself, leaning on him. He needed to enjoy himself for a change. That was a critical part of this, especially with his recent failed marriage. But that wasn't the only thing.

To be honest, she was in love with both of her siblings, though in different ways. She always had been, to be honest with herself. Amy was so deliciously submissive and feminine....so different from what their parents had thought when they adopted a cute child from China....and they had never been as nice to her as they should have been, mostly because Amy's girlish nature had been apparent from the moment that she was old enough to play with toys and show an interest in clothes. From that moment on, their parents had lost interest and virtually handed her care over to Jack and Heather.

And boy, had they cared for Amy. From the moment that they could assert themselves, both siblings had looked out for, if somewhat dominantly, and protected sweet Amy, or Art as she had once been known. They hid her makeup from the folks, her heels that they pooled their money to buy her, even her dresses that she liked to wear. When the folks bought masculine toys for Amy, they sneaked out and exchanged them for girly toys for her. Sure, that should have been the warning, but they had both thought that it was cute....

Jack had honestly tried to believe that it was a phase, but if his littlest sibling wanted frilly things, he got them for her. When Amy was caught by their parents and all of her girlish things were destroyed in front of her, Jack was not home right then, and he was never quite told the full story by Heather. She had explained that Amy had tired of them and resumed her name of Art, for one reason only....to keep Jack from murdering their parents or doing something equally extreme.

When Jack had to take them in and raise them, he had ignored the warning signs that Amy was still a CD and yet he had always shown unconditional love. Heather now wished that she had told him everything upfront, so that Amy could have lived more openly as a CD, because she was now convinced that Jack would have simply accepted her. Jack was such a tough, gruff, even, but caring man...and his ex had done him such wrong.

That despite Heather and Amy warning her not to mistreat Jack, too. And they had sought out their own secret revenge, but they weren't done yet. In fact, Heather wanted to send Jack's ex a sex tape the moment the divorce was final, which showed them together...but not yet.

Heather had not yet invited Jack into the act because she didn't know if he was ready to love her and Amy back the same way that she loved both of them....and besides, Jack had tried to be faithful to his ex...and that failed. And, of course, Amy and Heather were more like-minded at first...but now they thought that Jack was ready. The last of their parents' false scruples had eased off in him. They had tested him on those points, in fact.

And now, having invited Jack over to their place and plied him with some very nice whiskey, which he adored...though Heather preferred tequila, and Amy...well, Amy was such a lady. More of a lady in some ways than Heather herself. So much so that many of the men and women that had fucked them had trouble remembering at times that this sweet CD had male anatomy until the point that they actually fucked her.

With any luck, Jack would soon forget and go along with the rest of their plan for Amy....well, Heather's, but Amy seemed so interested. And between Amy and Heather, Heather was the boss....though never with Jack. Jack was the man that she loved, while Amy was her lady love, her girlfriend.

"Yes, big brother....we want this. Trust me. And yes, Amy is and always has been a girl. Deep down, you've known or suspected this for a while. It's her true nature. She hates the name Art. She is Amy. She's not really a man. She's a lady. She's our sister, not our brother. You are the man here, the man that we love....the man of the house. Live here or there...live anywhere, but live with us. Keep us. Make love to us. Fuck us. Commit incest with your two sisters. Trust me, Jack, you will always get to wear the pants around here.

"We love you and want to submit to you, just as Amy submits to both of us. That's the pecking order. That's how it always has been. You were the real parent to us, the protector, the one who raised, provided for us, took care of us. We've never forgotten what you did for us.....Amy, would you like to say a word or two to our big brother?" Heather turned to their sister...the lovely Asian CD, whose body and mind had never been truly male, aside the accident of certain equipment....the wrong equipment.

Heather smiled at her brother, knowing him very well. Poor guy. Always the rock for others, with them, including Amy and herself, leaning on him. He needed to enjoy himself for a change. That was a critical part of this, especially with his recent failed marriage. But that wasn't the only thing.

To be honest, she was in love with both of her siblings, though in different ways. She always had been, to be honest with herself. Amy was so deliciously submissive and feminine....so different from what their parents had thought when they adopted a cute child from China....and they had never been as nice to her as they should have been, mostly because Amy's girlish nature had been apparent from the moment that she was old enough to play with toys and show an interest in clothes. From that moment on, their parents had lost interest and virtually handed her care over to Jack and Heather.

And boy, had they cared for Amy. From the moment that they could assert themselves, both siblings had looked out for, if somewhat dominantly, and protected sweet Amy, or Art as she had once been known. They hid her makeup from the folks, her heels that they pooled their money to buy her, even her dresses that she liked to wear. When the folks bought masculine toys for Amy, they sneaked out and exchanged them for girly toys for her. Sure, that should have been the warning, but they had both thought that it was cute....

Jack had honestly tried to believe that it was a phase, but if his littlest sibling wanted frilly things, he got them for her. When Amy was caught by their parents and all of her girlish things were destroyed in front of her, Jack was not home right then, and he was never quite told the full story by Heather. She had explained that Amy had tired of them and resumed her name of Art, for one reason only....to keep Jack from murdering their parents or doing something equally extreme.

When Jack had to take them in and raise them, he had ignored the warning signs that Amy was still a CD and yet he had always shown unconditional love. Heather now wished that she had told him everything upfront, so that Amy could have lived more openly as a CD, because she was now convinced that Jack would have simply accepted her. Jack was such a tough, gruff, even, but caring man...and his ex had done him such wrong.

That despite Heather and Amy warning her not to mistreat Jack, too. And they had sought out their own secret revenge, but they weren't done yet. In fact, Heather wanted to send Jack's ex a sex tape the moment the divorce was final, which showed them together...but not yet.

Heather had not yet invited Jack into the act because she didn't know if he was ready to love her and Amy back the same way that she loved both of them....and besides, Jack had tried to be faithful to his ex...and that failed. And, of course, Amy and Heather were more like-minded at first...but now they thought that Jack was ready. The last of their parents' false scruples had eased off in him. They had tested him on those points, in fact.

And now, having invited Jack over to their place and plied him with some very nice whiskey, which he adored...though Heather preferred tequila, and Amy...well, Amy was such a lady. More of a lady in some ways than Heather herself. So much so that many of the men and women that had fucked them had trouble remembering at times that this sweet CD had male anatomy until the point that they actually fucked her.

With any luck, Jack would soon forget and go along with the rest of their plan for Amy....well, Heather's, but Amy seemed so interested. And between Amy and Heather, Heather was the boss....though never with Jack. Jack was the man that she loved, while Amy was her lady love, her girlfriend.

"Yes, big brother....we want this. Trust me. And yes, Amy is and always has been a girl. Deep down, you've known or suspected this for a while. It's her true nature. She hates the name Art. She is Amy. She's not really a man. She's a lady. She's our sister, not our brother. You are the man here, the man that we love....the man of the house. Live here or there...live anywhere, but live with us. Keep us. Make love to us. Fuck us. Commit incest with your two sisters. Trust me, Jack, you will always get to wear the pants around here.

"We love you and want to submit to you, just as Amy submits to both of us. That's the pecking order. That's how it always has been. You were the real parent to us, the protector, the one who raised, provided for us, took care of us. We've never forgotten what you did for us.....Amy, would you like to say a word or two to our big brother?" Heather turned to their sister...the lovely Asian CD, whose body and mind had never been truly male, aside the accident of certain equipment....the wrong equipment.

Amy sheepishly looked at Jack, then back at Heather.. she knew she wanted to please Jack more than anything.. and Heather had shown her many ways in that art.. Amy had dreamed of that so many times. There was no question about that.
But Heather seemed to have such a delicate power...
When Heather had her dressed in her incredibly lingerie and helped her with makeup, then slowly and expertly rubbed her nipples through her thin top and short bra and made her so aroused.. Then Heather had positioned her between her thin legs holding Amy's head to her her sweetest of treasures and had her lick , Amy could have sworn that he heard Heather whisper the name ' Jack" as she brought Heather to a bucking orgasm.
Amy loved Heather so much and even envied her- the drawers and drawers full of sexy panties and bras, closet full of sexy lingerie , outfits and heels.
But the love was stronger, she and Jack had given her a real chance to be the person she wanted , and do what she wanted guided by her true inner feelings which she might not have totally understood, she still felt so strongly about the overwhelming erotic and sensual desires.
Amy felt the silence in the room with both Jacks' and Heathers' eye staring , waiting for a response.
Amy bit her lower lip, stuffed her hand into the pocket of her low rider jeans, knowing if she tug down just a little she would expose the sexy blue lace thong she was wearing. She looked at Heather then Jack, shifting her feet in her unisex sandals, her gray tight T-shirt clearly showing her small breast mounds and prominent nipples.
' Jack" she said " Heather is right in all that she just said. You have given us so much, so need .. and .. want.. to give back and so much more, in whatever ways we can.. er.. I can". Amy shifted to look at Heather. " You know I love you and that you control me.. if that is a right way of saying it. You have taught me so much about pleasing a man, expressing the feelings I have and coaxing, encouraging me .. .. and letting me borrow your clothes and introducing me to so many things.. not to mention people... you now , people who like someone like me. Heck, I'm nervous here I'm not sure the best way to do this , almost a question.
' But, Jack, you wear the pants, and I'm thinking that if Heather is right, we hope we can keep them off of you !" Amy smiled a devilish smile and Heather gulped air, pressing her hands to her mouth . " AMY !" , she squealed.

Jack Gordon

Jack felt a huge weight lift off his shoulders for some reason. He didn't know why, but it was a relief to get everything out into the open...and Heather and Amy were so right about so many things. Clearly, his hard work and his care for them had not gone unnoticed over the years, his protection as well.

And now that they were fully grown, both of them, they wanted to give back to him, to show him that they cared? Would he, could he, throw such a gift back into their faces? Could he hurt the two people he loved most in the whole world, because if he were honest with himself, they were the two people who had always mattered to his heart, when it came to the issue of who he would live and die to provide for and protect....they were his family....his sisters.

The honest answer was that he couldn't hurt or reject them. He just couldn't deny to himself that when it came down to what he really wanted and loved in life, those two faces always came to his mind first and foremost. The two that he loved most in this world were Heather and Amy. He would save them any time and they were now here to his rescue.....freeing him from his self-pity, his misery, his despair over his betrayal by his wife...the wife that they had never liked, he wasn't blind to that, and who had never liked them. That should have been his first clue that something was wrong, but there's no fool like a fool in love, of course.

They had always stuck together, through and through, thick and thin. Not about blood, because Amy was adopted....it was about the love and the bond that they had formed early on in life....when they had decided in some part of their souls to always look out for one another.

And now they had stolen his heart all over....and he felt himself especially smiling at Amy's last playful taunt. He walked over to them and touched their faces gently, each of them.

"Girls....ladies. You're grown women. You know what you want. I'm a grown man. I thought that I knew what I wanted. But now I really do. The first foundation to love is trust....and I've never trusted anyone in my life more than I trust the two of you. You've never trusted anyone more than you've trusted me. Just be a little patient with me if the whiskey works a little too well. Well, your heartfelt pleas worked better than the liquor ever could.

"Just remember, Heather...and Amy. No more secrets between us. And you might get my pants off, but we all know who is in charge here.....and thank you, ladies. To know that you stand by me when my own bride has rejected and betrayed me means more than ever. Come here, my sweet sisters. Let us seal our pact with a kiss," he urged them.

His eyes now blazed with lust as well as love, as he admitted to himself that Amy in her way was as lovely as Heather was in hers.

Jack felt a huge weight lift off his shoulders for some reason. He didn't know why, but it was a relief to get everything out into the open...and Heather and Amy were so right about so many things. Clearly, his hard work and his care for them had not gone unnoticed over the years, his protection as well.

And now that they were fully grown, both of them, they wanted to give back to him, to show him that they cared? Would he, could he, throw such a gift back into their faces? Could he hurt the two people he loved most in the whole world, because if he were honest with himself, they were the two people who had always mattered to his heart, when it came to the issue of who he would live and die to provide for and protect....they were his family....his sisters.

The honest answer was that he couldn't hurt or reject them. He just couldn't deny to himself that when it came down to what he really wanted and loved in life, those two faces always came to his mind first and foremost. The two that he loved most in this world were Heather and Amy. He would save them any time and they were now here to his rescue.....freeing him from his self-pity, his misery, his despair over his betrayal by his wife...the wife that they had never liked, he wasn't blind to that, and who had never liked them. That should have been his first clue that something was wrong, but there's no fool like a fool in love, of course.

They had always stuck together, through and through, thick and thin. Not about blood, because Amy was adopted....it was about the love and the bond that they had formed early on in life....when they had decided in some part of their souls to always look out for one another.

And now they had stolen his heart all over....and he felt himself especially smiling at Amy's last playful taunt. He walked over to them and touched their faces gently, each of them.

"Girls....ladies. You're grown women. You know what you want. I'm a grown man. I thought that I knew what I wanted. But now I really do. The first foundation to love is trust....and I've never trusted anyone in my life more than I trust the two of you. You've never trusted anyone more than you've trusted me. Just be a little patient with me if the whiskey works a little too well. Well, your heartfelt pleas worked better than the liquor ever could.

"Just remember, Heather...and Amy. No more secrets between us. And you might get my pants off, but we all know who is in charge here.....and thank you, ladies. To know that you stand by me when my own bride has rejected and betrayed me means more than ever. Come here, my sweet sisters. Let us seal our pact with a kiss," he urged them.

His eyes now blazed with lust as well as love, as he admitted to himself that Amy in her way was as lovely as Heather was in hers.

Amy looked at Jack and almost saw the pain from all his trials of trying to do the right thing and being betrayed, time and time again.
Amy knew that she would never ever do that to anyone , nor could she.. Just not in her nature, her DNA.. and she could barely understand the combined feelings of pain for Jack and her wanting to ease that pain, make him feel new again , but not knowing what Heather thought was tantamount, as Heather held a most special place in Amy's heart as well as holding an invisible bond of control over her. From that very first time when Heather had ' asked' Amy to slip into a pair of sexy panties, Amy knew something was special. It had gone so much further beyond that.
With Jack saying 'no more secrets' it was like a curtain falling down and a wave of calmness starting spreading over Amy. Just the thought of being able to be 'herself' with Jack seemed, well, almost crazy. Christ, she thought, with that out in the open, no telling what Heather might come up with . But Heather had led Amy into some pretty strange encounters, from playing a sexy secretary to being a complete slut, but wow ! with her adoptive brother and sister.. this was really pushing some erotics boundaries.
As Jack leaned to her for ' sealing the pact with a kiss', Amy almost froze, then felt a gentle push from behind as Heather nudged her to Jack.
Amy took a half step, looking up at Jack and his outstretched arms and somehow just folding into them, her head tilted just so as their lips connected gently and Amy pressed into him. She felt a certain electricity spark when their lips touched and her tongue darted out involuntarily.. " Damn', Amy thought. " a quick peck, not that, but I couldn't help myself". Their kiss lingered longer than a casual peck and Heather pulled Amy back.. ' Hey, my turn ! and you're not even dressed " she admonished, then stepped to Jack.

Jack/Heather Gordon

Jack kissed Amy more passionate than he had first expected, too....and then it was Heather's turn. He found himself on the end of yet more passion still...his mouth melting into both of his sisters'.....his tongue and theirs tangling together as he made out with them so lovingly, so sensually....

Jack then turned to his sisters and told them, "Now, you two....kiss each other with the same degree of passion that you showed me."

Heather approached Amy with a wicked glint and all but invaded her mouth with her own....Heather's soft lips touching Amy's, her hands caressing her smooth skin on her back as she slipped her sister plenty of wet tongue.

"Sweet sis....this is the moment that I've wanted, craved for...for so long. The three of us becoming one....one soul, one spirit...one flesh. Complete at last. I've been preparing us for this day and now it has arrived....the day that we can forget about society and do what our hearts tell us....show our love, our lust....our passion and desire for each other, including Jack now, with all of our hearts."

Turning to Jack, Heather said, "Trust me on that, please Jack....I've wanted this for us for so long now. I've been preparing Amy and myself for this day....the day that we can surrender to you and become yours....a part of you and each other entirely. The day that we can bind ourselves to each other for life, commit ourselves to always be together and never part from each other."

"Amy, my dear, sweet girl....it's time for us to be lovers....all three of us. Us against the world. Nothing else matters. Right, Jack? Please agree, big brother. I so badly want us to be your wives....your brides as well as your sisters...man and wives....brother and sisters. How about it, Jack...Amy, will you two marry me...and marry each other?"

"Yes," Jack spoke for himself in one word, but then, despite his dominance, went on one knee to each in turn....just to make it official, to formalize things according to tradition.

"Heather, Amy....will you ladies marry me?" he asked them.

"Yes," Heather answered with a grin.

Jack kissed Amy more passionate than he had first expected, too....and then it was Heather's turn. He found himself on the end of yet more passion still...his mouth melting into both of his sisters'.....his tongue and theirs tangling together as he made out with them so lovingly, so sensually....

Jack then turned to his sisters and told them, "Now, you two....kiss each other with the same degree of passion that you showed me."

Heather approached Amy with a wicked glint and all but invaded her mouth with her own....Heather's soft lips touching Amy's, her hands caressing her smooth skin on her back as she slipped her sister plenty of wet tongue.

"Sweet sis....this is the moment that I've wanted, craved for...for so long. The three of us becoming one....one soul, one spirit...one flesh. Complete at last. I've been preparing us for this day and now it has arrived....the day that we can forget about society and do what our hearts tell us....show our love, our lust....our passion and desire for each other, including Jack now, with all of our hearts."

Turning to Jack, Heather said, "Trust me on that, please Jack....I've wanted this for us for so long now. I've been preparing Amy and myself for this day....the day that we can surrender to you and become yours....a part of you and each other entirely. The day that we can bind ourselves to each other for life, commit ourselves to always be together and never part from each other."

"Amy, my dear, sweet girl....it's time for us to be lovers....all three of us. Us against the world. Nothing else matters. Right, Jack? Please agree, big brother. I so badly want us to be your wives....your brides as well as your sisters...man and wives....brother and sisters. How about it, Jack...Amy, will you two marry me...and marry each other?"

"Yes," Jack spoke for himself in one word, but then, despite his dominance, went on one knee to each in turn....just to make it official, to formalize things according to tradition.

"Heather, Amy....will you ladies marry me?" he asked them.

"Yes," Heather answered with a grin.

Amy was shocked when Jack knelt expressing his proposal. Totally shocked.
While she was totally prepared to do whatever Jack wanted and even whenever , she didn't think it was be like , well like a... commitment.
Amy thought of all of the 'friends' she had, mostly providing sexual favors , when she enjoyed immensely- giving that up ?!" she thought .. hard to imagine. She knew if she 'committed to Jack , all that would probably be over as she would feel bound to be his and Heathers'. She glanced at Jacks crotch as he stood with a 'well ?question on his face' , couldn't help but glance at his crotch seeing the very nice bulge there. " God, can I do this ?" her mind questioned. She wanted to please Jack, have him make totally endless and erotic love to her , but can I really give up those other hot, large, and so pleasing cocks that wanted her, the numerous texts, the clubs.. what an incredible dilemma she thought '..

Jack/Heather Gordon

"You seem a bit torn, Amy....I understand why. You don't want to hurt Jack, as his wife did, but you don't know if you're cut out for fidelity....but does Jack really want fidelity? Do you, Jack?" Heather could read her sister like a book, having introduced her to the slutty pleasures that she now embraced.

"No....I don't want that, Amy....I know that you don't want to make a commitment that wouldn't be fair to make if you couldn't do it. I want to join it....I want us to do those things together, Amy....you, me, and Heather. Share those experiences. Bond together. Love doesn't have to be exclusive. I've learned the hard way that I'm not built for monogamy, either...or even for an exclusively plural marriage, too," Jack kissed Amy again on the lips....and then Heather again.

"Kiss me again...and tell me what your answer is now, little sister," Heather asked Amy, her voice very seductive now.

"Well, little sister?" Jack smiled at her, stroking her hair and caressing her bottom as well as Heather's....

"You seem a bit torn, Amy....I understand why. You don't want to hurt Jack, as his wife did, but you don't know if you're cut out for fidelity....but does Jack really want fidelity? Do you, Jack?" Heather could read her sister like a book, having introduced her to the slutty pleasures that she now embraced.

"No....I don't want that, Amy....I know that you don't want to make a commitment that wouldn't be fair to make if you couldn't do it. I want to join it....I want us to do those things together, Amy....you, me, and Heather. Share those experiences. Bond together. Love doesn't have to be exclusive. I've learned the hard way that I'm not built for monogamy, either...or even for an exclusively plural marriage, too," Jack kissed Amy again on the lips....and then Heather again.

"Kiss me again...and tell me what your answer is now, little sister," Heather asked Amy, her voice very seductive now.

"Well, little sister?" Jack smiled at her, stroking her hair and caressing her bottom as well as Heather's....

Amy was trying to take it all in, the suddenness of the unexpected, the initial shock, and now a perfect explanation.. she could still do all she wanted but it would a 'special' thing with Heather and Jack ,, as it had been. just not recognized, expressed as Jack and Heather just described.. Amy knew that Heather would always be there.. giving advice, encouragement, help with clothes and how to really be a woman to please a guy and Amy honestly believed with all her heart that Heather would always guide her to the pleasure she desired and all the feelings that came with that.

Amy felt a transparent burden start to lift and a clam and warmth start within her.
She so wanted to get dressed up so sexy, have Heather help her with makeup and garter straps and heels, everything.. and then have Heather lead her out to show Jack just HOW much he has touched here with his words and please him along with Heather with an unforgettable experience.

With Heathers' lips on hers and Jacks hand caressing her bottom, she replied, more " Sister, Jack, if you put it like that, the answer is always " yes' and 'yes' , forever..
Amy smiled and leaned back to Heather for a deep kiss , Heathers tongue probing Amys' mouth like a miniature cock.
Jack leaned closer, his hand on Amys. hip, then chest, then squeezing a nipple..
'Thank you"...

Jack/Heather Gordon

Jack and Heather both smiled as they kissed and fondled Amy, and Heather took Amy's hand.

"Amy, you have made us so happy, right, Jack?"

"Yes, you really have. So....I can see that Heather has some kind of plan....just go with it, little sister," Jack grinned.

"Yes, come with me, Amy. Let's play dress and make-up....let me make you over like the sweet doll that you are. Let's bring out the sultry Asian siren that you have inside you......I love it....you can be a woman, a lady, a princess 24/7 if you wish from now on," Heather invited her.

"Yes....I would love to see Heather's handiwork....bringing out what she sees in you...letting me see it for myself," Jack smiled and nodded, urging them to go and have Heather take charge of Amy's attire, her makeover.

Jack and Heather both smiled as they kissed and fondled Amy, and Heather took Amy's hand.

"Amy, you have made us so happy, right, Jack?"

"Yes, you really have. So....I can see that Heather has some kind of plan....just go with it, little sister," Jack grinned.

"Yes, come with me, Amy. Let's play dress and make-up....let me make you over like the sweet doll that you are. Let's bring out the sultry Asian siren that you have inside you......I love it....you can be a woman, a lady, a princess 24/7 if you wish from now on," Heather invited her.

"Yes....I would love to see Heather's handiwork....bringing out what she sees in you...letting me see it for myself," Jack smiled and nodded, urging them to go and have Heather take charge of Amy's attire, her makeover.

Heather led Amy directly to her bedroom, closing the door behind them. Without saying a word she dragged Amy to her dresser and pulled open the top drawer revealed so many sexy panties all arranged so neatly. ' MM" , she said, I have got to come up with the sexiest outfit ever , to present you to Jack..I need to think:.. as she led Amy over to the bed and sat down with her. Heather already running her hands up Amy's' chest right to her nipples, thumbs grazing, then rubbing, followed by fingers rubbing, grasping, twisting, slowly rolling.. "watching Amy literally melt. ' What would you like to wear for Jack", she whispered as her fingers rolled Amy's nipples hard. She watched as Amy virtually melted , her eyes rolled back.. " We have to get you out of the jeans and into some sexy lingerie., do you want to have Jack see you and not be crazy ??". '
"Jesus , Amy, you know how to be so sexy, you have the looks, the body, the desire.. you probably have the hottest , tightest ass in the universe, and you know how to use it.. Don't screw this up.. I want you , Jack wants you.. and you ant it all".
Amy nodded slowly, her nipples on fire as she rose up a bit off the bed.
"Okay, I want a shelf bra, thong panties, garter belt, nylons-- umm in pink I think, some 5 inch heels or higher, opened toe or with ankle straps , or both, then a lacy panty thong
, same color, maybe a teddy or cami, or a baby doll or sexy top, and whatever 'toys' ( she empathized, 'toy;) you think I might need for Jack to get me ready, she smiled , surprised at how much she had stated.
Heather looked at her, her fingers still rolling Amy's nipples '
Amy, I have just the outfit and will guide you , I know exactly the makeup.. sexy, highlight your Asian cheekbones and oval eyes..
and just the lipstick -- I think it was like 'cock suck pink " I think you'll like it

Jack/Heather Gordon

Jack waited eagerly for Heather and Amy to return, sitting on the couch drinking his whiskey, while thinking of what kind of beauty his younger sister might prove to be with their sister's help. He couldn't help but think of the sheer loveliness of his sisters....how much they had pleased and honored him.....how much they had shown that they loved him back.

Meanwhile, Heather really fussed about Amy's makeover, taking advantage of every opportunity to gently and sensually fondle and caress her skin, even breathing on her in a loving and erotic manner, her hands and fingers nimbly toying with Amy as she made her over and got her to look her very best....she would not stop until Amy was both hot and bothered.....and dressed to kill....she wanted Amy and Jack ready for their first all-sibling threesome.

Correction, she thought....today, the three of them would fuck....but they would also make love....they would bond in a way that could never be broken...so they could definitely play with others with impunity, because nothing could disrupt their sacred union.....

Jack waited eagerly for Heather and Amy to return, sitting on the couch drinking his whiskey, while thinking of what kind of beauty his younger sister might prove to be with their sister's help. He couldn't help but think of the sheer loveliness of his sisters....how much they had pleased and honored him.....how much they had shown that they loved him back.

Meanwhile, Heather really fussed about Amy's makeover, taking advantage of every opportunity to gently and sensually fondle and caress her skin, even breathing on her in a loving and erotic manner, her hands and fingers nimbly toying with Amy as she made her over and got her to look her very best....she would not stop until Amy was both hot and bothered.....and dressed to kill....she wanted Amy and Jack ready for their first all-sibling threesome.

Correction, she thought....today, the three of them would fuck....but they would also make love....they would bond in a way that could never be broken...so they could definitely play with others with impunity, because nothing could disrupt their sacred union.....

Amy was so nervous and Heather seemed so excited. She had Amy sit on the bed, while she pulled sexy panties and garter belts and nylons out the various drawers and threw them on the bed. ' See if you really like anything, I have some ideas in mind too'. Then she went to the large closet, grabbing 3 pairs of very high heel shoes and a few skirts and tops. She carried them to the bed and saw that Amy had already made a pile of with sets on bras , panties, garter belts , and nylons, separated by color.
She selected a blue lacy shelf bra with the small cups resting below Amy's small mounds leaving her nipples totally exposed , then a matching blue thong, a very sexy blue garter belt and and sheer blue thigh high nylons. She helped Amy slip into each item, latching her bra in back, then the garter belt and then each garter strap to the lacy tops of the nylons.
Heather couldn't resist running her fingers over Amy's already hard and pointy nipples . 'Wow", Heather remarked as her fingers gently rolled them " you are smoking hot, gurl !" Heather selected a sheer small tight white dress and had Amy step into into and drag it up her nyloned legs and arms through the dainty shoulder straps then a small clasp just behind her neck. The dress stopped about mid thigh on Amy and the sheer material made certain the it was virtually see through , so as Heather stood back, Amy's blue lingerie beneath stood out clearly and looked incredibly sexy.. Heather marveled at just how sexy. Then she had Amy step into a pair of 5 inch platform clear c
heels, making Amy's legs appear long, sexy and inviting.

' Okay" Heather smiled, a little make up to finish ". She sat Amy down on the bed and facing Amy added some blue eye shadow, , mascara pencil to accentuate Amys almond shaped eyes a little rouge to highlight her cheekbones then some lipstick. Pink lipstick, not gaudy , just the right accent, tracing Amys lips perfectly.
" Stand up " Heather requested. As Amy rose, Heather stood back with an appraising eye.. " God, Amy- you look so friggin hot !" " if you w walked into a club, or anywhere you would never get out ! "
Amy felt so sensual, the lace and nylon all embracing her soft skin.
' Thank you, Heather".
Heathers' eyes rested on Amy, she felt her heat rise and her body begin to tingle.
" Okay, sweetie, I need to get dressed now " as she began striping off her clothes.

Once naked, her sexy body perfect in every way.. she moved to the bed behind Amy and slid onto it.

" But, maybe , well maybe", .., her voice trailed off as she she positioned herself in the middle of the bed, legs spread slightly.
Amy turned to face her..
Heather looked at Amy. I really do need to get dressed but maybe.. first ..?
She smiled her seductive smile at Amy..

Jack/Heather Gordon

Heather couldn't help herself.....she was too fond of her creation.....far too fond...and she found herself drawn to Amy's pink lips, her mouth ready to join itself to Amy's....

"Amy, in a little bit, we're going to seduce our brother, but maybe the best seduction is to drive his imagination wild.....make him eager and curious, make him envious even, to the point that he barges in and demands to join us....how about it, little sister....want to taste my lips now?" she said, kissing Amy's soft pink lips and slipping in her tongue with ardor.

Meanwhile, Jack stewed in anticipation, hunger....desire, even. He had never expected to feel this toward either sibling, but here he was, drawn to both of them...aching for them....needing them. He didn't know how much longer they wanted or planned for him to wait...or how much longer he could, and damn it, he was the older brother. Heather and Amy had been with each other, tasted each other plenty of times....it was high time for him....once Amy was ready, but he didn't want to ruin the surprise and walk in before she was ready, either....he didn't want to ruin their special night....so, how to know when he had waited too long?

Heather couldn't help herself.....she was too fond of her creation.....far too fond...and she found herself drawn to Amy's pink lips, her mouth ready to join itself to Amy's....

"Amy, in a little bit, we're going to seduce our brother, but maybe the best seduction is to drive his imagination wild.....make him eager and curious, make him envious even, to the point that he barges in and demands to join us....how about it, little sister....want to taste my lips now?" she said, kissing Amy's soft pink lips and slipping in her tongue with ardor.

Meanwhile, Jack stewed in anticipation, hunger....desire, even. He had never expected to feel this toward either sibling, but here he was, drawn to both of them...aching for them....needing them. He didn't know how much longer they wanted or planned for him to wait...or how much longer he could, and damn it, he was the older brother. Heather and Amy had been with each other, tasted each other plenty of times....it was high time for him....once Amy was ready, but he didn't want to ruin the surprise and walk in before she was ready, either....he didn't want to ruin their special night....so, how to know when he had waited too long?

Heather spread her legs wider and dragged Amy to her, between her legs, her sexy musky scent filling the room. She pulled Amy's face closer to her dampness and Amy eagerly responded as she had in the past, her tongue darting out quickly to lick Heathers; slit, making her buck her hips in a sudden jolt, her juices flowing as Amy's tongue probed her, found her extended clit and licked like crazy...
Heather lost all track of time , but knew Jack was waiting.. She pressed herself into Amys; tongue and lips and felt a her convulsions begin, her body stiffening and then .. complete release..
Immediately she thought of Jack, the quick orgasm such a reminder.. She hoped Amy had smeared her make-up.. She rolled to the side off the bed.
'Amy. that was so sweet and nice... are you ready for Jack.. oh. are you 'okay' back there " ?
Amy felt so sexy, so in another world, it took a minute to register that Heather was now behind her. rubbing her ass cheeks, moving a finger closer and closer to " Oh god she could only imagine how wonder her rosebud..'would Jack want that ?" she thought..she could on;y imagine how wonderful that would feel.
As Heather kept her on all fours and Amy felt a warm finger probing her , 'back there' and then a small object being inserted into her, she heard Heather whisper. " just in case", Jack is quite large.....
' We have to go..."!!

Last edited:
Jack/Heather Gordon

Heather found herself licking her fingers, straight from Amy's puckered ring, grinning, "Oh, Jaaaaaaacckk! Can you come in here, sweet brother of mine? Amy's got something to show you....and so do I."

She also began licking Amy's ass around the plug to help her along.

By now, Jack was definitely ready and hard....his cock wasn't the only part of him eager, either. His heart was at his throat and his stomach at his heart. He was about to be physically....and let's face it, emotionally, intimate with his two siblings, the two people who mattered most to him.....two people whom he had protected and loved for years. Two people who made his heart melt, made his heart race even....how had he been so blind and not seen where their love would take them....too much convention, he supposed. Too much of their parents' morals rubbing off on him, but no more of that....now he would be there, would be lovers with his siblings, husband to his new wives.

Now, it was time to show how he really felt, what he hadn't know that he felt until recently. Tonight, he was going to make them his.....sure, they'd share with others, but they would be his....oh, wait, maybe they already were... and he was already theirs. He had just been too busy being the responsible sibling to see it.

The sounds that came from the other room....and then the sight of his sweet sisters, including Amy in her full feminine glory, was it too much to ignore, and Jack honed in on Amy's smeared pink lipstick while Heather pleasured her.

"Heather, stop that long enough to join me in a kiss.....three of us together....once more tangling our tongues....and then someone will need to do something about this hard cock of mine. I plan to have a second and third wind if possible, so don't worry about that....I've waited 33 years for this....it's high time that I joined your love fest, don't you?"

Heather found herself licking her fingers, straight from Amy's puckered ring, grinning, "Oh, Jaaaaaaacckk! Can you come in here, sweet brother of mine? Amy's got something to show you....and so do I."

She also began licking Amy's ass around the plug to help her along.

By now, Jack was definitely ready and hard....his cock wasn't the only part of him eager, either. His heart was at his throat and his stomach at his heart. He was about to be physically....and let's face it, emotionally, intimate with his two siblings, the two people who mattered most to him.....two people whom he had protected and loved for years. Two people who made his heart melt, made his heart race even....how had he been so blind and not seen where their love would take them....too much convention, he supposed. Too much of their parents' morals rubbing off on him, but no more of that....now he would be there, would be lovers with his siblings, husband to his new wives.

Now, it was time to show how he really felt, what he hadn't know that he felt until recently. Tonight, he was going to make them his.....sure, they'd share with others, but they would be his....oh, wait, maybe they already were... and he was already theirs. He had just been too busy being the responsible sibling to see it.

The sounds that came from the other room....and then the sight of his sweet sisters, including Amy in her full feminine glory, was it too much to ignore, and Jack honed in on Amy's smeared pink lipstick while Heather pleasured her.

"Heather, stop that long enough to join me in a kiss.....three of us together....once more tangling our tongues....and then someone will need to do something about this hard cock of mine. I plan to have a second and third wind if possible, so don't worry about that....I've waited 33 years for this....it's high time that I joined your love fest, don't you?"

Amy stood as Heather moved up off her, both a little unsteady at first at the fact that Jack was standing right there. Amy was at first a little embarrassed, thinking she got 'caught', but then it slowly started to dawn on her that it was all okay now. They would all be together, no one to judge or set inane standards. She could really be Amy and do anything with Jack and Heather... openly.. That made her think about just how far she could go in acting out some of her truly 'slutty' fantasies, wondering if Jack and Heather would support her, join her ? Amy could feel Jacks eyes appraising her, although his eyes were dwelling a long in just an appraisement. Amy knew that her short thin dress revealed all of her lingerie beneath and she knew it looked hot, sexy, she had seen herself in the mirror. She felt the small toy Heather had inserted, wondering if Jack really wanted that. If he did, and Amy hoped he did, she would make it so good for him and be so hopeful he would enjoy.. If it got that far...
Heather saw Jack staring at Amy, seeing his lust. She also saw Amy's face which looked like she had made the realization that she could do what she wanted, no more hiding..Heather took a step forward, to be in front of Jack, reached back for Amy's shoulder bring her forward. A gentle push down and Amy, followed by Heather were kneeling in front of Jack, their faces inches away from his obvious bulge....

Jack/Heather Gordon

Jack gasped for a second as he felt Heather's and Amy's mouths both on his cock for the first time, their lips and tongues tasting him at last.

"Oh, sweet girls, you have no idea how great this feels to me. This is going to be a terrific time for us, I can just tell....damn! But I do need more of this. More of your mouths on my cock, sweet sisters," he encouraged them, wanting to have more than just his head meet their mouths.

Heather grinned and looked at Amy, "Alright, Sis, it's time to really drive our brother wild. Are you ready to take this seduction further, to really experience Jack's cock at last?"

Not waiting long, she began running her tongue along the left side of his cock, gesturing to Amy that she should do the same with the right.

Jack gasped for a second as he felt Heather's and Amy's mouths both on his cock for the first time, their lips and tongues tasting him at last.

"Oh, sweet girls, you have no idea how great this feels to me. This is going to be a terrific time for us, I can just tell....damn! But I do need more of this. More of your mouths on my cock, sweet sisters," he encouraged them, wanting to have more than just his head meet their mouths.

Heather grinned and looked at Amy, "Alright, Sis, it's time to really drive our brother wild. Are you ready to take this seduction further, to really experience Jack's cock at last?"

Not waiting long, she began running her tongue along the left side of his cock, gesturing to Amy that she should do the same with the right.

Amy watched as Heathers tongue slowly licked the left side of Jacks shaft, then Amy leaned forward and began the same on the right side, tasting jack slowly. Being right there with Heather was very exciting and it was hard to go slow and hold back, but she just tried to mimic Heather. After several minutes and when Jacks' cock was fully bathed, Heather moved her lips up the head as Amy sat back just slightly watching Heathers' lips engulf Jack slowly sliding her lips the length and girth of Jacks hardening instrument. Being so close, it was incredibly sexy to watch Heathers, lips and mouth work so expertly. Amy licked her lips and felt her heart race. Then Heather pulled up, Jacks cocks exiting her mouth with a 'plop' and help the shaft out to Amy. Amy eagerly leaned closer, the meaty wet head pressing against her pursed lips for just a second then letting the entire head slide between her lips, filling the first part of her mouth. It felt and tasted so wonderful. Amy felt Heathers hand on the back oi her head gently pushing her forward and Amy slowly moved her head forward easing down the length of Jacks shaft.
" Good gurl" so heard Heather encouraging her then her lips and mouth began sliding up and down Jacks length. Heather knew she no longer had to push Amy's head but it felt nice to use her hand just slightly. Amy became lost in the wonderful erotic world of lust for several minutes as her pace increased on bobbing her mouth on Jack. Amy felt a gentle pressure from Heather indicating her turn. Amy reluctantly silently agreed letting Jacks slip from her lips, saliva dripping and then Heather was right there, holding Jacks cock between their lips as they kissed and looked all around it..

Jack/Heather Gordon

Heather now began sucking Jack in earnest herself, while stroking his balls and placing one of Amy's hands on Jack's sack.

"Suck his balls now for a bit....taste those sweaty nuts," Heather urged her.

Jack couldn't believe his ears....the idea of Amy sucking on his balls while Heather sucked his cock.....Amy had already excited him by the way that she hungrily sucked his dick, put his cock between her wet, smeared pink lips, and licked him like a lollipop with her tongue.....the two ladies really had Jack closer now.

"Christ, you girls really know what to do for a man.....yes, Amy, I want your lips and tongue on my balls! You were great on my cock.....just as Heather is now. Do as Heather and I say," Jack told Amy, stroking her hair with one hand, Heather's with another.

Heather now began sucking Jack in earnest herself, while stroking his balls and placing one of Amy's hands on Jack's sack.

"Suck his balls now for a bit....taste those sweaty nuts," Heather urged her.

Jack couldn't believe his ears....the idea of Amy sucking on his balls while Heather sucked his cock.....Amy had already excited him by the way that she hungrily sucked his dick, put his cock between her wet, smeared pink lips, and licked him like a lollipop with her tongue.....the two ladies really had Jack closer now.

"Christ, you girls really know what to do for a man.....yes, Amy, I want your lips and tongue on my balls! You were great on my cock.....just as Heather is now. Do as Heather and I say," Jack told Amy, stroking her hair with one hand, Heather's with another.

Amy moved her head lower eying Heathers' hand cupping Jacks balls. She twisted her head slightly moving closer , then darted her tongue out licking the hanging sac. " Mm" she thought to herself , as her tongue began to make long sweeping licks over the large sensitive sac. She very gently sucked one lovingly letting it pop into her warm wet mouth, holding it there for a few seconds then letting it slowly slide out between her lips and drop. Then the other just a bit more slowly, Amy could hear Heather, her mouth now sloppy with wetness as she moved faster and faster with Jacks hard cock between her lips. Amy licked the wonderful balls several more times then reached awkwardly between Heathers naked legs , reaching up gently and feeling her heat. Closer, now touching Heather, Amy felt her dampness. Amy cupped her hand and moved it to Heathers mound, one of her fingers already trailing into Heather's wetness. Heather, her mouth full of Jack , moaned around the hard shaft in what sounded like a 'yes'....
Amy moved her lips to Heathers ear, whispering " You're' so wet," then kissing her ear lobe tenderly. Heathers free hand wrapped around Amy's thigh , slid up under the short dress right to the back of her thong, feeling the plug and easing it out just a little , then back.. Then she repeated that as Amy moaned and moved her hips up and down. Heather slid her mouth off Jacks cock for just a second and whispered to Amy " Mmm, So are you .." Then her mouth was quickly back on Jack, as Amy's' finger probed deeper into Heathers' honey, feeling her get even wetter, coating Amy's fingers. Heather moved her hand up Amy's back to her neck as as she slipped off Jacks throbbing member, then guided and pressed Amy's face to replace her . Amy opened wide and Jack slid into Amy's hot wet mouth effortlessly.
He seemed to be enjoying as Heather put her other hand on the side of Amy's head and held it firmly as Jack began sliding his cock between Amy's lips faster and faster. Amy held still , her tongue trying to catch delicious licks every time Jacks cock slid deep into her mouth....Heather even pushed Amy's face a little closer with each thrust Jack made, watching his cock disappear between Amy's lips..

Last edited:
Jack Gordon

Between the two sisters, Jack was now wild with his excitement and arousal, throwing himself into enjoying Amy's soft lips and tongue on his cock, while he also made the most of Heather's diligent work in guiding her....oh and when Heather had sucked his cock and Amy his balls....he felt like he had landed in Heaven after all....

"Girls....are you ready? I'm about to explode for my first time inside you. Who wants my cum and where?" he asked the ladies.

"I want your cum, yes, but Amy did the most work for it this time. She should get to choose, don't you think?" Heather suggested.

Jack smiled and nodded, "Amy, my sweet baby sister, where you want big brother's cum?"

Amy looked up at Jack, letting Jack just barely slip from her mouth, his cock still just inches away. Then she looked at Heather. " Sis, you're the sweetest and I want Jacks cream so badly, I ,, I can almost taste it.. she broke into a sexy smile.
' If that is okay ?"

Jack Gordon

Jack grinned and stroked Amy's hair a bit while winking at Heather, "Well, if the lady wants her cream, she shall have it. Heather, care to help by stroking my prostate?"

He knew that Heather wanted to manipulate his ass, anyway....just as she probably had with Amy plenty of times, and if there were any women he could trust with his prostate, Heather and Amy were the ones. They were his sisters, the ladies that he trusted, the two people that mattered most of all to him.

And Jack wanted to give Amy a lot of cum...didn't want to let her down.

Amy smiled as Heather reached between Jacks legs, presumably her fingers working their magic inside pf Jack. With her head next to Heather, she turned slightly and they kissed, their tongues exploring, as Amy's hand curled around Jacks erect shaft and moved it just slightly as the head was right next to their lips. As their tongues entwined with each other, Amy made sure to pull the head closer so their tongues and lips each touched the swollen meat, licking it, then kissing, then licking. Amy could sense Heather's finger begin to probe Jack as his cock seemed to get even harder and his hips moved forward even more , then began a rhythmic roll and heavier breather. Amy's hand stroked a little faster, her grip a little tighter. She really didn't know if Jack wanted to 'finish' by his own hand or... ? She eased just slightly away from Heather's lips and Jack's cock to whisper at Heather ' Don't worry sis, Ill' share ".. Then back to licking Jacks throbbing member, sliding tongues with Heather, already dreaming on what her brother cream would taste like and her excited breathing came faster and faster..

Back