Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Really?

Does he try to find ones he thinks you'll like or does he only pick out ones he likes?

We have similar taste :) curvy with full breast but not 'too full', I also like 'a professor type' - a bit older than me with intellectual look and strict face.
 
Last edited:
My wife fantasises about girls. But is too shy/nervous to cross to reality. She has my consent if the opportunity should arise.
 
I'd love to meet her....

She does need to be seduced. She will not take the lead but will succumb if a) she likes you (naturally). b) you are subtle, discreet and willing to be patient. c) it is made to appear to be a 'spontaneous' meeting as she will not meet if she is aware of the purpose.
She does not, to my knowledge, use forums of any sort and won't come to somewhere such as lit.
 
Often wondered something???

I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

I fit this so perfectly, I am married (happily married ) but also I am dying to have this girl on girl interaction... how does one go about finding another partner. After over a year on Craigslist I can say it is not the way to go. I sent out a ton of responses to ad and there hasn't been any kind of positive response. I am hoping maybe I can find my partner her that is willing to help me explore this area of myself.
 
Wish I could find a lady friend in LA

Hello Amy! :kiss: Great thread hun!

I am 37, bi, married with kids and have been with 2 women. The first wonderful, the second not so much. Part of the reason I am here is to find the connection without the heartache... Over the summer when I first started posting, I thought I was warped because I do still very much love my husband, but I want to be with the occassional woman. Meeting some of the women here and finding their story the same as mine is comforting and has helped me be more comfortable with me!

I am new to the site and like you i am happlily married, i love my husband so much but i don't get to see him except maybe once a month. And is is no cure fir my insatiable desire for him. So i am not looking for a replacement, because for me... there is no man that i want more than my husband. What I do want is to develope a friendship with another woman that can help me with these desires that i have having. i think there is nothing sexier than two women enjoying each other, just as much as i enjoy my husband.

Is there anyone that can help me with this?
 
... how does one go about finding another partner....

Same problem - I'm thinking of starting a clothing or handbag line called Bi-Curious so we got spot each other at work or when we're out and about in public! :rose:
 
I think that would be a fabulous line!! Ohhh, fleur decors, like a leather tooled look, with a subtle hint on what it represents

Good idea!

Or I wonder if there's some ancient Mayan or Celtic or some other symbol from an ancient civilization that represents girls who like girls?

It might be time to put on my glasses (along with a short skirt and non-sensible heels of course ;) )and stop by the UNLV library to see if I can find a lonely perv who wants to do some research for me :D
 
Same problem - I'm thinking of starting a clothing or handbag line called Bi-Curious so we got spot each other at work or when we're out and about in public! :rose:

Will there be a line of clothes offered for the bi-curious men as well? ;)
 
Same problem - I'm thinking of starting a clothing or handbag line called Bi-Curious so we got spot each other at work or when we're out and about in public! :rose:
This would be perfect! I would love for there to be a way to spot other bi-curious women. If that existed, I probably would no longer be just curious! ;)
 
Back
Top