Guys Who Want To J/O Together

Let's jerk

Okay!!

met a guy online a couple of weeks ago and sounds just like me - curious 9very), no experience, late 40's, married but just wants/needs to stroke another cock.

We are both super nervous but really want to take my first cock in hand and make him moan and come all over my hands. He says he's a squirter (I'm totally not) so he also wants me to come all over his cock, or chest.

So hard....

I love it when a guy cams on me, love to swallow, but hot cum on my face or any part of my body is a real turn on.

Okay!!

met a guy online a couple of weeks ago and sounds just like me - curious 9very), no experience, late 40's, married but just wants/needs to stroke another cock.

We are both super nervous but really want to take my first cock in hand and make him moan and come all over my hands. He says he's a squirter (I'm totally not) so he also wants me to come all over his cock, or chest.

So hard....

Share the feeling...

Currently jacking it and talking to a few dudes on yahoo, feel free to cum join me :)

Keen to jack off whilst I talk to other men. Always happy to watch cams or hear a mike, love hearing a man moan

Back