Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausted. I may need to break down and have caffeine.
"I don't want to." <insert sweet southern accent there. :heart:

Talk about trashy! Where is the repair man? I don't think it instills a great deal of confidence in my patients when they see me using tape to hold machinery in place.:rolleyes:

Talk about trashy! Where is the repair man? I don't think it instills a great deal of confidence in my patients when they see me using tape to hold machinery in place.:rolleyes:

It all depends on the type of tape I suppose:

1) "space age matte black carbon-weave 'diffraction tape'" (yes I made that last part up) could be viewed as ok, high tech and all that.

2) a Hello Kitty band-aid, not so much.

Any of your patients ever come in sporting this bling?

tumblr_mg0lu2ODxu1qzre7ko1_500.jpg

It all depends on the type of tape I suppose:

1) "space age matte black carbon-weave 'diffraction tape'" (yes I made that last part up) could be viewed as ok, high tech and all that.

2) a Hello Kitty band-aid, not so much.

Transpore tape. Several feet worth. Band aid isn't big enough.

Diffraction tape...it did sound high tech!

Oops!

o-EBAY-YELLOW-SKATER-DRESS-570.jpg

* 'It was such a dizzy, stupid thing to do': Girl who posted naked picture on eBay tells of her embarrassment after image goes viral
* Aimi Jones posted pic of yellow dress on eBay, without noticing reflection
* Eye-catching dress fails to draw attention from her naked bottom half
* She re-posted the item, which attracted a bid of more than £153,000

By SAM WEBB
PUBLISHED: 19:38 GMT, 15 January 2013 | UPDATED: 20:06 GMT, 16 January 2013

An eBay seller last night revealed her horror at accidentally including a naked view of herself when she posted a picture of a dress for sale on the website.
Aimi Jones, 21, hung the mustard yellow skater dress by ASOS on her wardrobe door to photograph it for listing.
But she failed to notice her own reflection in the door mirror, camera in hand, and in just a black bra and no knickers.
The post soon went viral and now the blunder has sparked a flurry of fake eBay sale ads for the yellow dress with fictional characters accidentally making an appearance.

Dizzy indeed. She's obviously done one too many triple axels. That was lame. I blame exhaustion.
She had to have noticed that!

Just deleted someone off of facebook because all they do is post extremely annoying political rants. It felt really really good.

Just deleted someone off of facebook because all they do is post extremely annoying political rants. It felt really really good.
I'm not Ms. Facebook Popularity or anything, but thanks to the election, the Newtown shooting, and a controversial issue in my town, I've gone from around 150 friends to 86. Life's too short to put up with bullshit from people who probably never mattered to me in the first place.

I'm not Ms. Facebook Popularity or anything, but thanks to the election, the Newtown shooting, and a controversial issue in my town, I've gone from around 150 friends to 86. Life's too short to put up with bullshit from people who probably never mattered to me in the first place.

...based on your posts here at Lit - I am glad to have you around :)

Consider it a sifting process. Like cat litter or something.

I loved the whole vibe on FB during the election. It was amazing. It was like the world was going to change if one or the other got elected. Some $6 billion was spent on the election cycle between the presidential race and the others and really not much changed. I imagine that $6 billion could have been out to better use for sure. Yet to so many, on either side, it was the end of the world.

I had one weekend of picture posting that lost me a lot of friends. Hehe. Good riddance to them and their shit senses of humour.

I don't mind people posting a statement every once in a while, but this guy was posting multiple rants and memes every day since October! Agree completely with the bold part.

Post manicure, I finally broke down and let the lil Vietnamese lady have her way with my eyebrows. Having never had that done before, when she ripped that first strip off I nearly leapt from the table. I kind of wish I had had it filmed. It was probably hilarious.

And what is the proper response when someone tells you that one of your eyebrows is longer than the other?

I'm sorry.

I'll give you $5 if you don't tell anyone.

Does that cost extra?

Your mom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back