Star Wars: A differn't kind of force. (closed for lexylove)

Catalina heard Cain before she listened to him. Soon pulling him into a hot kiss to shut him up. "I understand my husband. Everything is put away, why don't you go and change into some fresh clothes."she said. Giving him a wink before leading him to their quarters. "Look we still have to act until we are off this planet. But wifey is definitely going to get a piece of you later."she teased .
 
Cain smirked after the kiss. He said "you take such good care of me Serena." He took a shower befor changing into some new leather pants. A white v neck sleevless t and a leather jacket. His belt with the several components that made up his lightsaber when assembled right still hanging from his waist. He said "this was well over do."
 
Catalina had a big smile before she went to fix them a small meal. "Come eat Santo."she called out. Placing plates down before she took a seat. Waiting for Cain to join her before she smiled at him. "I will always take care of you."she said.
 
Cain entered and looked at the food. He said "looks good thank you serena." He took a seat eating with her by the time they were done and cleaned up the modifications to the hyper drive were done. He got into the pilot's seat as he flipped switches powering up the ship. Taking off as they left hutta heading to the edge of the system's gravity well.
 
Catalina was happy and soon cleaned up after they ate. Soon joining Cain in the cockpit. Just happy that they cpuld finally take off and keep moving. Resting back in her seat before they finally were back in space. "Where to next hubby?"she teased.
 
Cain checked the nav computer for posible hyper space lanes. Trying to stick to the outer rim but not somewhere inhospitable. He said "how about hear Castilon its almost all oceans with few small islands and the air is breathable. How about it up for a little hideaway on a beach for a few days till we gotta find some more work?" Knowing there stores and credits wouldn't last forever. He started up the nav computer calculating the hyper space coordinates. Before pulling the lever. Stars streaming past the cockpits windows as the ship jumped to hyperspace. Cain set the auto pilot and said the ships computers will notify us if anything is happening other than that its three days to Castilon."
 
Catalina listened before shifting his way. "Okay as long as we can stay out of sight."she said. Resting her eyes before she curled up a bit. Falling a sleep for a few hours before waking up. "So what work would we be doing?"she asked. Curious as she was hoping nothing like what his friend suggested.
 
Frank leaned back in the pilots seat. He said "we can do whatever we want really. We have a ship. We have fake ID's we could do shipping work since this is a light freiter. Or since we have these fake ship codes we could even do some....less than legal shipping right under the empires nose. We have a couple weeks worth of supplies so we can think it over." Content as hyperspace streamed by the window that the autopilot was working properly he stood up saying "come on lets work on more of your training we got three days after all." He led her deeper into the ship. Into the cargo hold. He said "this will work for now the only things in here are our supplies so there is still plenty of room. Might have to convert one of the spare quarters into a proper training facility." He retrieved two long sword shaped objects. He said "these are stun sticks close combat weapons about the lenght of a lightsaber. They can deliver a painful shock but it can be turned down to a similar feeling to the training blast from the remote. So it will hurt but it won't do any serious damage." They trained for about an hour. Him teaching her the techniques of form I Shii Cho. The first style of lightsaber combat that all younglings at the temple and therefore all jedi where taught. It also was a common back up that most masters and knights defaulted to if there primary favored form was not working.
 
Catalina listened though wanted to choose something to keep them out of sight. Getting up before she followed Cain to the cargo area. Nodding her head before she took one of stun sticks. Focusing as they trained for hours before calling it quits. Catalina was tired though headed for the bathroom in their quarters. It was one intense training session. Stripping down before she hopped into the shower.
 
Cain joined her in there quarters. Though he did decide to hold off on a shower. Deciding he needed some training on his own. So his own skills did not get rusty. HE Did a handstand then blancing himself with the force he removed one of his hands holding it to his chest. Now supporting his weight with one hand and the force upside down. He closed his eyes reaching out with the force as differn't objects slowly hovered and circled around him like planets in a orbit. By the time Catalina was done with her shower he would see cain doing this shirtless as rivlets of sweat ran down the contours of his chisled body.
 
Catalina took a quick shower before hopping out. Seeing Cain training as she grabbed a towel. Grabbing her clothes before walking out just in a towel. Setting her clothes down, "Shower is all yours." Smiling as she startled him a little before helping him up. Keeping her back to the bathroom as she began to dry off. Wrapping herself back up before leaning against the doorway of the bathroom. She couldn't help but watch as Cain got cleaned up.
 
Cain was deep in his meditation as he heard Catalina tell him the shower was free. Snapping the young jedi turned master out of his trance as he fell to the floor. The pieces he was levitation around him crashing as he saw Catalina chuckling at him only in a towel. When she helped him up he said "thanks." Smiling at her as he hovered the objects back to there place. Heading into the shower as he washed his body. His tonned mandalorian body on full display. Through the force he senses Catalina watching him as he bathed.
 
Catalina could sense him and knew that he knew she was there. Smirking as her towel dropped to the floor as she got in behind him. Her almost ghostly touch on his back and shoulders. Placing a kiss on his shoulder, "Need some help?" Helping him wah up his back before she stood in front of him.
 
Cain smirked as she joined him. Her touch always sending shivers of pleasure through the tense rigid swell of his muscles. Once she stood before him he took her wrists pinning her hands above her head. Kissing her claiming her lips.
 
Catalina didn't even fight but returned the kiss. Smiling after as she wiggled a hand free. Pulling Cain close to her under the water. Nuzzling his neck before covering it wih kiss. "Take me."she whispered in his ear.
 
Cain didn't have to be told twice. He backed her against the shower wall. Pinning her body to the duraplast with his own rigid form. He hefted her with a firm grip of her hips. Slipping into her pussy the Mandalorian began to fuck her hard. Letting her feel his strength with each thrust.
 
The shower soon was filled with moans as Cain began to fuck Catalina. He was wasting no time and she loved it. Wrapping her arms around his neck before she pulled him into a kiss. Moaning into the kiss as her pussy was getting a good poundingm "Ah...fuck.."she said before burying her face against his neck.
 
Cain groaned in pleasure. Hissing her name as he kept fucking her against hte shower wall. He said "we have three days before we reach castillon between your Jedi training and your lust training I think we are going to be quite busy." Fucking her hard and deep. His cock stretching her pussy in ways Catalina had never experienced with other lovers.
 
He really was stretching her and she was loving this. "Mmm perfect though we are going to fuck all over this ship."she said. Catalina lifted her before pulling him into a hot passionate kiss. "Mmm that feels really good."she said. Soon he eased out and turned her around. Catalina rested against the wall as he slammed back into her pussy. "Fuck! Mmm you going to cover me with your cum?"she teased.
 
Cain moaned hearing her talk the way she did. Soon turning her to face the wall as he thrust into her from behind. Hearing her statment he looked at her with a look of authority he said "you'd like that wouldn't you to feel my thick mandalorian cum on your skin. To smell its strong masculin scent on you. Groping her ass cheeks as he kept fucking her pussy hard from behind.
 
Catalina was loving this before she smiled at him. "I'd love it...no one else has ever done it."she said. He be the first to cover her with his cum. "Just think we then could wash up and fuck some more."she said.
 
Cain was getting close fucking her harder and faster when he felt her go over the edge he said "kneel for your master padawan." When she did he rapidly stroked his cock. The first shot getting on her hair and her face. The second and third spirt hitting her lips and outstretched tongue. A final spirt landing square in her cleavage. He said between heavy breaths. "Well what did you think of your first time getting cummed on padawan?"
 
Catalina wasted no time as she got on her knees. After she had a smile on her face. "Mmm it feels good."she said. Soon licking his cock clean before she began to suck him. She was far from done as she sucked him for a bit. Stroking him as she wanted him hard again. "My master made a mess of me but I want more."she said. Stranding up as she was still stroking him. Washing herself clean, "How about you fill my ass."
 
Cain groaned in pleasure as Catalina licked sucked and stroked his cock back to full mast. Her appitite for sex was almost growing as fast as her grasp on her Jedi training. Well what Cain called Jedi training. The order of old definitly wouldn't of approved of activities like this fearing passion was a path to the darkside. Cain had learned better though in his time on the run. Emotions in general did not make a jedi tainted only the wrong emotions did. Hearing her he grabbed her hand. Taking her back to there bed in the master quarters. THe first time they would be using the bed as he put her on her hands and knees on the large bed. His cock still slick from her spit and the water he slid it into her tight ass. Groaning as he let it sit there for a moment and said "Calabast! catarina your so tight."
 
Catalina smirked as he dragged her to the bed. Finding herself on her hands and knees. Grabbing the bed as she felt him ease into her ass. Her head rolled back as he pushed the last of his cock into her ass. "Mmm well that's because you are only one to be able to fuck it. Other time was my first time being fucked like this."she said. Looking over her shoulder as she smirked at him.
 
Back
Top