Good Knight, Better Succubus

Alexis

“I’ll take the forest. Be careful, champion of Falkirk” Alexis said to Raeph. She moved quietly through the forest and came closer to the rambling farmhouse. She could see two men near the front of the house hiding behind a low stone wall. There were a few men in the wheat fields. She was peeking around a thick tree, so as not to be seen.

It looked like bandits were trying to rob the farmer. Alexis concluded that the farmer and family were still alive, and held up in the single-story farmhouse. The house had a thatched roof and stone walls. The bandits would not wait forever. As if on cue.

“Better open up… or we’ll burn you out!” One of the men at the front yelled.

Alexis heard a flint striking a stone above her. She glanced up and there was a bandit high in the tree getting ready to light his arrows on fire. There were too many branch for her to get him with a throwing dagger. Alexis quickly turned into her real form. A succubus complete with small horns on her head, bat-like wings and a tail. Her bodice and head covering allowed the horns and wings to appear. Only the tail could not be seen, still in her leather pants.

“I like evil people” Alexis giggled. She sprang into the air and with two beats of her wings was next to the bandit high in the tree. As the man turned around to look at her, she planted her lips on his. She kissed him. It was a succubus’ kiss of death.

She sucked his life away like she was downing a mug of ale. He could do nothing and just crumpled over dead. “Oops” she giggled as she glided back to the ground. “I forgot to finish that last thought. I like evil people, when I’m hungry!!” Alexis corrected. The forest was thick and she was sure no one saw what she had done. She changed back into her human form.

She headed to the front of the house. "Well, it's time to get my hands dirty," she said as she drew her sword and continued to move with as much stealth as possible. Even so, she was outnumbered. An arrow flew out of a house window and landed in her leg with a thud.

“OUCH” Alexis gasped. The farmer had shot at her thinking she was a bandit? Or maybe he knew she was a succubus? It did not matter, she was pissed! Here she was trying to save their asses … and they were shooting at her.

Now the bandits knew she was coming. A bandit was suddenly in her face. He thrust his sword at her, but she was lightning fast and parried his thrust with her sword. She pulled her long dagger with her other hand and slammed into the man’s gut. The dagger tip exited the man’s back dripping with blood.

She pushed the stabbed guy off her dagger as the second bandit attacked. She brought her sword up just in time. Their swords clashed. Being able to fight with two weapons was a big advantage in this kind of combat. She parried another blow aimed at her head, then she went on the offense. That turned out to be difficult as the bandit kept swing his sword at her. But she ducked one blow and brought her dagger around to his head. He was not fast enough and the dagger sank into the side of the man’s head, killing him.

She reached down and pulled the arrow out of her leg. She tossed the arrow away. The wound was not bad as her leather pants had protected her. Also since it was non-silver or magical she would heal quickly. She was about to help Raeph in the wheat fields, but he appeared out of the long grass. He looked like he had survived.

“Over here… but be careful I got shot by a farmer’s arrow.” I yelled to Raeph.

A young male voice shouted from the farm house “Get out of here, demon!! Go away”

Another female voice could be heard arguing with him. “She doesn’t act like a demon.”

"Oh crap" Alexis thought... things just got difficult.
 
Raeph crept through the wheat field like a ghost. Instead of his sword which would be to unwieldy to use in the thick wheat, Raeph pulled his two daggers and held them ready as he crept forward using his ears more than his eyes. He found two bandits waiting on the edge of the field, both with bows, and both died with slit throats as Raeph crept up behind them. They died silently giving Raeph a chance to kneel at the edge of the field and survey the scene. The sound of a fight came from the other side of the farm house and he knew Alexis had found trouble, she did seem to have a knack for that. Two more bandits erupted from the wheat off to his right and ran toward the sounds of swords clashing. The first dropped with a crossbow bolt in his temple, the second with a thrown dagger in his back.

Raeph ran from cover to retrieve both bolt and dagger as a face appeared at the farm house window, a scared young girl. Then Raeph heard the sound of a young boy shouting about Alexis being a demon even as the girl turned away to argue that fact. Great, what had the boy seen, what had Alexis done to make him feel she was demonic? Of course Raeph knew she WAS a demon, but that wasn't going to help this situation. He walked up to the door and banged on it as he looked at Alexis yank the arrow from her firm thigh.

"Might be poisoned, want me to suck it for you to be sure?" He smiled and winked as he banged on the door again. "It's safe, they are dead now, can you please open up."

"Why should we trust you!" The boys voice shouted indignantly from inside. "You're with her, the demon, how do I know you're not a demon too?"

"He didn't look like a demon." The girls voice came through the door.

"Will you stop arguing with me Preshia, I saw the woman, she had wings, horns, she flew." The boy was obviously getting more pissed. "If you try to come in I'll shoot you with an arrow, I promise!"

"Son, listen to me. I am a knight of the realm, my name is Sir Jaros. Would a knight be in the company of a demon? The forest is dark, full of deep shadows, you were simply mistaken. You are scared, that's understandable, but we are here to help. You saw my friend Alexis kill the bandits, yes? Why would she do that if she were evil?"

Actually, he considered quietly to himself, why would she do that? Raeph looked at Alexis again, this time his expression quizzical.

"You don't look like a knight." The boy replied, but his tone was less confident now and Raeph could tell he was starting to doubt himself.

"Look, think on this boy, if Alexis is a real demon then you can't kill her with your arrows anyway, right? You know demons can only be killed with silver, or sorcery. All you would do if you shot her is piss her off ... and believe me, you do not want to to do that. So open the door and let us help."

There was a quiet murmured conversation from the other side of the door before finally the dead bolts were drawn and the door inched open to show a pretty young girl with big scared brown eyes. Raeph smiled his best disarming smile at her and he saw her blush and give a timid smile back before she opened the door wider. Inside in the gloom he saw the boy standing still aiming his bow at the door, but his expression was one of doubt. Raeph stepped inside with empty hands spread before him and saw what must be the father laying on the ground holding a deep sword wound to the side.

"Please, don't hurt my children." The man managed to groan softly as blood ran between his fingers.
 
Alexis

Alexis hurried to catch up. “How does that saying go … Sharper than a serpent's tooth, is a thankless child." She said to Raeph. She tied a cloth strip around her leg where the arrow had struck as she walked. Her wound was not bad, so one strip was all that was required. She knew she had gotten the quote wrong, so wrong that Raeph looked back at her with a puzzled look.

“Ok forget that quote, how about… don’t bite the hand that feeds you!” Alexis said trying another quote she actually recited correctly this time. The boy with the bow yelled at her “NO CLOSER, DEMON”

Alexis stopped “Look, I know a lot about healing. I might be able to help? I’ll drop my weapons and you can point the bow at me the whole time I’m inside the house. What do you say?” She suggested.

“Ok” The boy said. Alexis placed her sword and daggers on the ground. She walked slowly inside the house. Everyone in the house kept their distance from her. She looked around and there were 5 people standing around her.

There was the oldest daughter with long black hair and a strong, worried face. Her small gray eyes looked over to the sixth figure laying on the floor near the door. There was the oldest son with a bow in his hand pointed right at her. There was no trust in his face at all. A small swallow scar was prominently featured just above the side of his left eye from some earlier battle.

The remaining people were all younger. There were two young, pretty girls in their late teens, each holding bows, but theirs were not drawn. Both of them seem to be curious about Alexis. The youngest person in the room was a boy who was only about 10 years old. The only weapon he had was a dagger hanging from his belt. And Raeph was next to the man on the floor examining his wound.

“Well … I think introductions are in order” Alexis said to break the silence in the room. “My name is Alexis”

“We are not telling you ANYTHING demon!” The oldest son with the bow said.

“Ok …forget the introductions. I thought saving your asses would have bought some good will, but that is clearly not the case” Alexis grunted. She got next to Raeph.

“If you hurt him this arrow is going right through your pretty head!” The oldest son threatened

Alexis smiled at the young man “Thanks for calling my head, pretty” She replied she leaned over the wounded man. Her super sexy, amazingly busty, slim waisted figure was on display for all to see. Raeph showed Alexis the wound.

“The bandits jumped him. He took a sword in his side.” The oldest daughter told both Raeph and Alexis as she moved to watch what they were doing.

“There is no sucking sound so his lungs are ok. And it did not pierce his intestines or liver. Those are all good things. It is still bleeding and he has lost a lot of blood, those are bad. I think I can help him, by cleaning and closing this wound, but I’ll need to use a very hot metal object to do that. A sword will work perfectly. If you do not object, I’m going to get mine and put it in the fire place and heat it up.” Alexis told the family members.

Raeph pulled his sword out and placed it in the fire.

“Thanks” Alexis said. Raeph had a way to charm people which she did not.

“Do you have some really strong alcohol?” Alexis asked the family

“We have a bottle of port wine, I’ll get it” The youngest daughter said.

“What is that for?” The oldest daughter asked

“Three things. It will help clean his wound. It will numb the pain as I plan to burn the wound closed. That part will hurt like hell” Alexis said. I should know… I’ve been there. But she did not say that. “And finally, I think everyone in this family needs a drink. The alcohol will lighten you folks up!” She added at the end.

They bought her the wine, she cleaned the wound, and handed the father a full mug of port. “Drink it all … this is going to hurt like hell” She explained. None of the family members drank any wine besides the father. She pulled off her leather belt and handed it to the father. “Bite down on this” she said.

“Raeph, I’ll hold the wound closed… you put the hot sword on it.” She told Raeph.
 
Battlefield medicine was something you never wanted to learn and yet be in enough fights and you kinda picked it up anyway. Raeph had been in more battles, both big and small, then he cared to remember and it seemed Alexis had to as she expertly checked out the wound and quickly figured out a way to patch it up. The blade would take a minute to heat up enough and Raeph took the time and look around. The family was bigger than he had at first thought and he knew that if the father didn't pull through these kids would become just more refugees unless they worked the farm alone. The oldest son looked strong enough and other than his attitude, which could use some fixing, he looked smart enough to take dads place. However Raeph didn't think the old man would die today. The wound, though deep, had missed all the important areas and once they stopped the blood he would be weak for a few days but basically just fine.

"Why don't you all put the bows down, ok?" He said softly to the boy and the two teenage girls. "We're trying to save your father here, you can see that. Did he really raise you to threaten people who tried to help you?"

The girls looked at each other, at Raeph, at their older brother and then placed the bows on a nearby table. With a grunt of frustration the older boy did to. Raeph sighed in relief, that drawn boy had been a ready to go off at any time and whether he would mean it or not the lad might well have ended up putting his arrow through Alexis or Raeph. The tension was slowly lowering as Raeph finally grabbed the hilt of his sword. Even through the thick leather bindings on the hilt he could feel the heat and quickly moved over to where Alexis knelt by the old man holding the wound closed. Raeph looked into the man eyes as he bit down on Alexis's belt. The father nodded that he was ready then closed his eyes, his fingers curling into fists, and Raeph lowered the red hot blade. There was the awful sound of sizzling flesh, a loud grunt of agony from the old man as Raeph held the blade to the wound, waiting a few seconds, they pulled it clear. The wound was sealed and the flesh scorched. The man would have the scar to the end of his days, but at least they would be far off yet thanks to Alexis. The belt fell from his mouth as he gulped in long ragged deep breaths to try and calm the pain he felt but he looked up at Alexis and Raeph and gave them a weak smile.

"Thank you."

"Your one tough old coot, ain't ya." Raeph grinned picking the man up from the floor and moving into a small bedroom indicated by the oldest girl. He lay the man on the bed and immediately he fell into a deep sleep.

"He will be fine now, he just needs to sleep, his body is worn out." Raeph explained to the worried kids in the main room as he returned. "Night is starting to fall, do you mind if we stay here tonight and we'll leave in the morning?"

"You leave now! We will have no demon under our roof." The oldest boy stated firmly obviously trying to act the man of the house while his father was incapacitated.

"Look, boy, I understand this has been a trying day. Your father almost died, you had to fight off bandits, I understand you are scared, but a little common decency will go a long way." Raeph growled standing over the boy.

Behind him the other kids gathered together behind Raeph, silently backing him up. As far as they were concerned he and Alexis had saved them all. The son saw he was defeated and his shoulders slumped.

"Fine, you leave at first light ... but she does not sleep in this house!" He said pointing at Alexis. "You can sleep in the barn ... you Sir Knight are welcome to stay in the house though and I thank you for your help today. We owe you our lives and I am sorry for my behaviour."

"You owe us BOTH a debt for your lives, boy." Raeph began but could see it was a pointless argument that he would not be winning. He turned to look at Alexis shrugging and giving her an apologetic look. She had put herself on the line and this was the thanks she got? "Well, at least Dark Feet gets to sleep with his Mistress." He joked trying to lighten the mood.

"I will get dinner started." The oldest girl stated, waving the other kids to go with her to help. "Please, let us feed you dinner as thanks." She at least seemed happy with their presence.

"Come with me." Raeph said grabbing the oldest boys shoulder and leading him from the farm house leaving Alexis with the other kids.

The sun was starting to lower toward the mountain peaks as Raeph led the boy around the side of the house and out of hearing from those inside.

"Look, I know you thought you saw a demon, that my friend in there is ... a creature, but I need you tell me exactly what it was you thought you saw, ok?" Raeph asked holding the boy by both shoulders and looking into his eyes.

"I DID see it, I promise you I did, over there in the tree line." He pointed into the gathering darkness beneath the trees. "I was watching a bandit in the trees and I saw this ... this thing, rise up on dark wings, with claws, and long hair the same colour as your companion. And it had horns on its head and it ... it kissed him, and he dried up, like a husk." The boy shivered at the memory and lowered his head to hide his fear.

"Where, what tree was the bandit in?" Raeph asked softly.

The boy pointed and Raeph nodded and sent the boy back inside before he walked over to the bottom of the tree. Looking up he could see something caught in the tree limbs but it was to dark to see what now. He quickly clambered up the tree and stopped when he found the dead bandits body, what was left of it anyway. It was definitely a succubus attack, he had seen enough of those to recognise one. He sighed and rubbed his face. What was he to do? The boys description was to precise and to accurate to be a fiction, he had seen Alexis in her true form kill the bandit. And yet she had risked death to save the family. The same way she had risked death back in town to save him and the civilians there. That was not the act of a succubus. So what was she?

He pulled the dead husk from the tree and further into the forest digging a shallow grave to hide it and covering it with fallen tree limbs. Even the forest animals wouldn't feed off a body drained by a succubus he knew, but it would eventually crumble away to dust and if he had left it in the tree come daylight the boy's words would be proved true. His work done and night falling, Raeph made his way back inside the house, the smell of cooking wafting to him making his stomach grumble. Inside things were quiet, but he felt the earlier tension had died a little. The children, especially the two teen girls, seemed oddly curious about Alexis, staring at her and smiling shyly. The young boy too was watching the woman closely as if she was some new toy. But the older boy still sat rigid at the table glaring at her which kept the children from approaching Alexis to closely or even talking to her.

"That smells delicious." Raeph stated clapping his hands together to break the silence. "When do we eat?"
 
Alexis

As Raeph and the older boy went outside, Alexis pulled off her cloak and bandanna and placed them on a chair. She fluffed up her hair. “Better” She said to herself with her full voluptuous and sexy body on display, she strolled into the kitchen.

“How can I help?” She asked. All the children looked at her a little stunned by her beauty.

“We have enough cooks. We’ll call you when it is done.” The oldest daughter said when she found her voice. Still unsure about Alexis.

“Well, I’m not going to just sit and stare at the fire.” Alexis turned to the next oldest daughter “Hi, my name is Aleixs Bloodgem” She introduced herself. “I’m Toni” The younger daughter said shaking Alexis hand “and that is my younger sister Yori and my younger brother Orr”.

“I’m glad to meet all of you.” Alexis replied. The oldest daughter still had not said her name. Toni stared at Alexis’ beauty. “You are very beautiful” Toni said.

“Why, thank you.” Alexis replied. “I try… but riding a horse all day and fighting bandits, makes it hard.” Alexis realized to these farm girls, she probably looked like a princess. “But remember, it is more important, to be beautiful on the inside. Everyone’s looks fade after a while, and what you are on the inside is what will remain.” Alex said grinning. She also thought “except for me, I live forever and will always look good, boring”

“Are you married?” The oldest daughter asked as she cut up some carrots.

“No… still looking” Alexis said

“But you are so beautiful, you could have any man. I’ll bet the baron would have you for his queen.” Toni said.

Alexis laughed and said “I might not want him”

“What!” all the girls and Orr said together.

“Well, I don’t know much about him. And we might not hit it off” Alexis explained.

“But he is the baron?” Toni said “Your life would be with no hardships. Plenty to eat.”

“Girls… it is important that you learn skills, so you can live independent. So you don’t need a man, if you don’t want one. I have skills and so when I decide to get married, I’ll be doing it because I want to be with him. Not because he has a big castle. And Orr... you are more interested in a skilled woman, right?"

Orr did not know so he just shrugged his shoulders. Everyone else was quiet. Finally, Toni spoke again “Alexis, you’re weird”

Alexis laughed and everyone else laughed too. “You are right. I’m very weird.”

The oldest daughter looked at Alexis “I’m Lina, by the way” Then she paused and asked “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure” Alexis agreed.

“Are you dating Raeph?” She asked.

Alexis laughed some more. “I wish! You have a good eye. He is handsome and he has a good heart. I saw him save a town from a bandit attack. It is how we met. But I hate to break it to you… I think he is gay.” She added.

“Oh” Lina said in a disappointed way.

Raeph and the oldest boy returned as the hot stew was dished up into bowls and provided to everyone.
 
The meal was eaten in silence and Lina took some into her father to eat. As the night wore on Raeph suggested they all get some sleep and Herek, the old son, was nice enough to give Alexis a lantern and open the door for her, a silent indication he hadn't changed his mind about her sleeping in the stable.

"I'll see you in the morning, Alexis. I hope you and Dark Feet don't make to much noise, I need my sleep." Raeph stated with a grin and a wink as he patted her ass when she walked by.

As night grew deeper and the kids all went to their rooms, Rapeh laid himself out on the couch with a spare pillow and a blanket Lina had given him. It had certainly been a day and he had a lot to think about. As he lay there looking up at the ceiling in the flickering candle light he pictured Alexis as she had been fighting in town, fighting here at the farm. Brave, and fearless. A warrior to stand back to back with in any fight, Raeph knew. He had seen warriors of all kinds. He had seen knights in full armour with shining swords run like a coward from a fight and he had seen peasants with blunted kitchen knives attack armoured men to protect their families. It took all types, but Alexis was different to him. She was a succubus, of that there was no doubt and he had known it even before Herek's statement and the evidence he himself had found. But she was kind, she cared for people and he had been tasked to end her life. Usually he would not think twice of ending the existence of a succubus, but imagining his blade sliding into Alexis, ending her immortal existence filled him with no joy, it made him feel sad ... and oddly guilty.

He sighed and was about to turn over when he saw the door to the girls room open slightly and Lina slipped through. She walked silently up to the couch and crouched down as their eyes met.

"It's late, you should be asleep, Lina." Raeph said in a whisper. The girl was in a thin slip and, from what little Raeph could see in the bad light not much else. Her nipples poked through the material and her slender young body showed just enough to make his cock twitch.

She must have been at least 20, maybe 21, he decided and by now would surely be looking for a husband and a way off the farm.

"I couldn't sleep and I wanted to thank you again for saving us." The girl said equally quietly as she stood now and faced him.

"That's not necessary, really, you ..." Raephs words died in his throat as she untied the top of the slip and it silently fell to the floor exposing her naked body.

"Alexis told us you were gay ... is that true?" Lina asked as she bit her lip suddenly nervous before this brave warrior. She has lost her virginity a few years ago to a neighbouring farmers son, it hadn't been that enjoyable, and the lad hadn't been as handsome as Raeph.

Raeph threw back the blanket showing his tented crotch in the thin leather he wore. The girl stared at the bulge and gasped, flushing both in joy that she had done this to her saviour, and also that it was so much bigger than the silly boy's.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked reaching out to pull her toward him and down over him.

Their lips met as she melted into him and her eyes closed, his hand slipped around her to press gently on her lower back, his crotch rubbing into hers and feeling the heat there. He slowly parted their lips.

"You are a beautiful girl, Lina, but you don't have to do this." He said softly letting her know this was her choice. But he soon got his answer as he felt her fingers reaching down and plucking at the ties holding his breaches together as she smiled. "Ok, then."

Her hand slipped inside and around his hard cock and she sighed stroking it, pulling it free of his leathers into the cool air of the night. It felt so warm and powerful in her hand and she was already wet from seeing and feeling it, but she had this sudden desire, need even, to have it inside her. She had never really felt like a real woman, tonight Lina intended to fix that. She slipped her leg over his crotch, now sitting over him, his cock head rubbing on her upper thigh and then as she guided it over her pussy lips. Raeph lay still under her, watching her, his hands caressing her legs, thighs, and ass as he let her take this at her own pace.

"Go slow, darling, we have all night."

"I don't want to be caught by Herek, he wouldn't approve and would tell father ... but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, Raeph. I want you so badly." she stated as she arranged herself over him then with focused determination began to push down on his cock.

They both grunted as his cock head pushed inside her tightness. Him from the sudden intense pleasure of warmth, wetness and the grip around his cock head. Lina from the sudden pain that tore through her which very quickly turned to an ache, but an ache she could more than deal with.

"So big ..." Was all she could mutter as she pushed down a little more, rotating her hips, taking inch after slow inch, her lips parted, panting for air as Raeph watched his cock vanish up inside this farm girl as if being eaten.
 
Herek, the Eldest Son

He lived by rules, his entire life. His father had told him what to do and how to do it. The rules had done right by him as a whole. He had seen others be reckless and not follow the rules and it never worked out for them.

But the rules had not done anything for his personal life. He was alone and had never been on a date in his life. There were other farms not far away. During the warmer months the children of the farms would gather at a home to learn how to read and write. There were girls there, but Herek was not allowed to date them.

He thought about the woman/demon outside in the barn. He knew she was dangerous, but she also looked like a wet dream come true. To be with her, to have sex with her would be the most amazing thing ever. “She is a demon, Herek” He told himself. But she had been nice, she had not drained the warrior. Perhaps she was the most perfect sex partner. The beauty and skill of a succubus, but none of the danger.

He had been a fool and had acted foolishly in front of her and Raeph. It was time for him to start thinking. He realized he had been following his father’s rules without thinking.

“I will go outside and apologize to Alexis” He told himself. He took a deep breath. He was about to do something reckless. It was scary, but he also felt like a man for doing this. He pulled on his warmest coat and slipped out the back door.

The cold of the night hit his face. He walked towards the barn. He looked carefully at the bushes, trees, and rocks for any remaining bandits that might be hiding behind them.

“Don’t worry, they are all dead,” Alexis whispered in his ear.

He almost had a heart attack. She’d come out of nowhere and was behind him.

“I’m almost dead too… don’t sneak up on someone like that!” Herek exclaimed. He had turned around to look at her. He stared at the beautiful woman standing beside him. Her features were so soft, her red lips, and big voluptuous breasts, her lovely waist and skin, everything was soft about her except for her brown eyes. Her piercing eyes did not trust him.

She looked at him and asked “You going to pull a weapon on me?”

“No” Herek said.

His answer surprised her, what had gotten into this kid? She felt the need to comment. “You are living life on the edge!” Alexis kidded him

“I’m out here to say I’m sorry. I was an ass. Thank you for saving my father’s life.” He said.

“You are welcome. He is not out of the woods yet, but I think he will make it.” Alexis replied

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“I collected up all the loot from the killed bandits and found all their horses.” Alexis explained. “I also reclaimed my weapons.”

Herek looked at her corset, and below her big curving breasts were her sword and daggers.

“The horses are not plow horses. But you can trade them for plow horses. Or just put two on the plow.” Alexis suggested. “You can keep all the loot, Raeph and I don’t need it weighing us down. He nodded.

“All that remains is to dig the graves. I’ll do it” She told him.

“Ah … can I help? He asked.

“You want to dig graves with me? And you think I'm a demon?” Alexis asked Herek.

“Yes” He answered

“Ok… it’s a date” She said with a smile on her face. “I’ll get the bodies, you find two good shovels”

An hour later, all the dead were buried. The two had talked and had even made a few jokes about getting “buried” in their work, taking “digs” at each other, etc. They walked back to the barn, when they reached the door Herek admitted “Alexis, you are the first woman I have been on a date with”

Alexis smiled and gentle kissed Herek on the cheek “Thanks … it was a fun date. You are not such a monster, once you relax a bit” She told him.

“I’m not such a monster… that is funny coming from you.” He said.

“People are defined not by what they are, but by the choices they make.” Alexis told him.

“Is there a chance…” Herek asked, wondering about sex.

“No, I think your first time should be with a girl your own age. Beside Dark Feet might get jealous.” Alexis joked. But the black stallion neighed on cue. “Good Night Herek.” Alexis said and closed the barn door.

Herek walked back to the house and decided there are times you need to take risks!

Lina

Feeling Raeph’s cock inside her was wonderful. His cock was just so big! But as her young pussy adjusted to the size, the cock touch places that no one before him had touched in her.

Raeph sensed her enjoyment of his cock, and let her set the pace. Lina started to fuck herself slowly on his cock. She would alternate between just rocking back and forth and pushing herself up and down. She had started this to please him… to thank him, but soon she forgot all about him and was riding him to make herself cum.

Raeph could tell she was getting off on his cock and that made him excited too. He put his hands on her prefect sexy young ass. Rubbing her ass as she fucked herself on his cock. In front of his eyes were her young perky breasts. Her nipples stood rock hard telegraphing her excitement. She was now pounding her pussy on his cock. Making him penetrate her deep!

Each downward thrust made her clit hit his body. She was quiet… but she gasped his name “Raeph….” as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Her pussy contracting around his cock. She had cum on his cock.

"Oh WOW” Lina moaned as another little tremor went through her body. No lover had ever made her cum like that before!
 
"Was that good, little flower?" Raeph asked having enjoyed feeling her young pussy gripping his cock as she orgasmed. His hands caressed her ass and thighs as she almost lay on top of him trying to recover.

Lina smiled wearily as she met Raeph's eyes and suddenly grabbed his head to kiss him passionately. Raeph returned the clumsy kiss trying to teach her the pleasure of making out as the kiss continued and she quickly learnt the lesson. This was the joy of farm girls, Raeph conceded. They were pretty rustic when it came to sex, never having been taught the finer elements of it, but they all loved to be taught by a true master of the craft and, ego aside, Raeph was a master. With a quick shift of his hips he rolled them on the couch till he was now on top and she lay under him, his cock still hard and still inside her as he looked down on pretty, but not beautiful face. Her eyes were gorgeous he decided, but she had a hard jawline and to thick eyebrows to be truly beautiful like Alexis. However the hard life on the farm had given her an amazingly fit and toned young body and he sat up now letting his fingers explore that body. They ran over her small pert tits, tweaking the nipples softly and making Lina gasp and squirm under him which gave his cock amazing sensations as it stayed rock hard in her tight pussy.

"You are so sexy, girl ... some lad is going to be a lucky man when he marries you." Raeph stated softly taking her in with a smile.

"I want you .... I need you, Raeph." Lina moaned moving her hips now trying to feel the sensations she had felt moments ago, but Raeph remained still, teasing her.

"What do you my little flower .... tell me what you need?" He asked huskily.

"I want .... I need you to .... oh, please Raeph!" She almost cried in desperation.

Raeph's smile grew, he could see she was not used to this, was brought up like a good girl and didn't feel comfortable asking for what she obviously wanted. She was now trying to fuck herself on his cock but his weight on her made it almost impossible. All she could do was wiggle and squirm and rock her hips.

"Tell me, Lina .... tell me what you want and I will give it to you." He said with a bright smile leaning down to kiss her nose.

"AAaaahhhh!! Fuck me!!! Please, I want you to fuck me!!" She cried making Raeph laugh.

"I hope you didn't wake the children ... but how can I refuse such a gorgeous young girl as you."

He slowly pulled his cock out, making Lina start to panic that he really was going to refuse her and pull out and leave her desperate like this. His cock tip touched her wet pussy lips as he looked into her eyes, then with a wink he rammed back into her. Their previous lovemaking had opened her enough that his rough treatment didn't hurt her at all, but it did make her feel an amazing aching pain as he stabbed deeply inside her making her growl loudly and her fingernails tore at his back as her eyes rolled up into her head. His hips began to hard, smooth rocking motion as he fucked the girl deeply into the couch and felt her legs slide up around him and clasp behind him, holding him. Her arms went around his neck now encompassing him with her young body as he drove her to new heights of pleasure undreamed of and orgasm after orgasm tore through her as he held off his own eruption, wanting this to be a moment she would always remember, especially when she fucked some dull witted farm boy after he had left. Finally he couldn't hold back any longer and tried to pull out of her.

"NO! .... No, please ... cum inside me .... please ...." She begged her eyes focusing now so sharply it surprised him as she felt him try to leave her pussy.

With a loud grunt he flexed his tight ass and begun to cum. He shot three heavy full loads deeply into her womb before smaller eruptions followed, filling the girl and bringing her to one last orgasmic peak of pleasure. Finally done he pulled softly out of her and lay next to her snuggling her to him as she pressed her head to his chest, her fingers caressing his arms and neck.

"That was so amazing, Raeph .... thank you." She whispered in his ear as her eyes slowly drooped closed and sleep took her even as his strong arms cradled her.

Seeing movement at the back of the room by the rear door, Raeph was starting to move for his blade when he saw Herek standing watching him and Lina. The boy looked flushed, nervous, embarrassed and Raeph wondered if he was about to go off on the knight for fucking his sister ... then he wondered what exactly had happened between the boy and Alexis. But Herek didn't say a word, but turned and walked into his bedroom and closed the door.
 
The next morning.

Raeph and Alexis were all ready to leave. The father had made it through the night and was recovering. Raeph and Alexis needed to say good bye to the family.

Herek shook hands with Raeph. “Thanks … for the advice” He told the warrior. The 10 year old boy just gave Raeph a hug. To everyone's surprise Herek then gave Alexis a big hug. “Thanks” He whispered to her. She whispered back “You’re welcome”

All the younger women gave Raeph hugs, thanked him. Lina gave him a hug too... but it lasted much longer.

"Get a room you two" Alexis joked. That made Raeph and Lina separate. Lina mouthed to Alexis "He is not gay!" Alexis just shrugged her shoulders. All the women were not sure what to do with Alexis. But Alexis made it easy for them by getting up on her horse and waved to them. They waved back.

Then the two rode off and headed further north. The weather was sunny and warm. Alexis had a big smile on her face and was itching to say something Raeph as they rode. However, she did not say anything for the first hour. Then she stopped her horse and waited for Raeph to get near her.

“Raeph… we helped those people back there. We made a real difference. It was good … don’t you think?” She asked him.
 
Last edited:
The comment made Raeph lift an eyebrow in curiosity and a little shock knowing what she really was, but the smile he gave her was genuine. he liked this succubus, who would have thought that would ever happen, but he genuinely liked her.

"Yes, it felt good ... you say that as if you don't do good deeds regularly." he stated a little curious as to what her answer might be to this. "After you saved my hide back in town I thought you were one of the good guys ... is that not so?"

He sat his horse next to hers as the sun shone down on them both. The warmth was lovely and the scenery around was spectacular. Here, totally alone with her he felt both free and trapped. Free because no one was around for many miles, they could be honest with each other, they could chat and not have to worry. Trapped because his mission was to kill Alexis and he now knew he couldn't do it. He had never failed a mission yet, but then he had never met an enemy he ended up liking. There was just something about this succubus that made her stand out from all those of her kin. She was beautiful, sexy as hell with a body that would make a priest forget his vows, but it wasn't just that he realised. Normally with such creatures of evil they felt cold, distant, empty. Even when seducing you with their powers you knew they were evil and that death was visiting with you. With Alexis ... he just didn't get that. Ok, there was that aura about her that made mortals a little nervous around her, but her eyes shone with life, he felt a warmth from her, a genuine feeling that she had cared for the family they just left. Did she know the change that was happening to her, or was it somehow happening despite her true nature.
 
Alexis

She smiled to herself. This trip was turning out to be much better than she had thought. Back at The Pub of the Twin Ravens, she just knew this assignment which involved a church was going to go badly. Hired because she was evil to destroy a greater evil, a person who had killed a high cleric. It had “fucked up” assignment written all over it. But meeting Raeph had changed that all around. She was starting to enjoy the handsome warrior. Helping the town under attack and the farming family had been bright spots. Helping people had felt good.

But what did it all mean? For Raeph, he probably scored points with his chosen god. Points for his soul so that he could reach heaven or whatever paradise he believed in. But she had no soul. She did not score points so her acts and deeds at the farm house were meaningless.

What was the point of having no soul? Why worry about good or evil acts? The whole equation that governed living beings made no sense. Yet she still did feel good about what she had done back at the farm house.
Raeph asked “…I thought you were one of the good guys ... is that not so?"

That hit a bit too close to home. First the boy telling everyone she was a demon, and now Raeph was questioning her. She needed to redirect the conversation.

“I’m very good… in bed” Alexis replied “And now that I know you are not gay, maybe we can explore my good side!”

Raeph’s eyes narrowed, he was not buying her redirection.

“Ok, I’m a sellsword. Some assignments you are saving the villagers… some assignments you are razing the village. I like the saving the villagers assignments.” Alexis replied.

“We’ll be entering more populated areas soon. I think we will reach Hava by early evening.” She said to him “There is a ferry there to take us across the lake. The temple ruins are only one day’s ride from the other side of the lake.”
 
A sellsword, that made sense. If a succubus was going to take a job here on the mortal plain it was a great way to feed without being figured out. Battlefields were an excellent place to hide a body. Who was going to notice one extra husk in a field of dead? Even in towns people knew not to mess with a mercenary, you never knew what you were getting. Raeph had worked with, fought beside sellswords before. Alexis answer that being one meant she worked both side of the fence didn't ring quite true. Oh, she may well do that, he wouldn't call her a liar, but most people working as mercenaries had their own code. They worked for good or they worked for evil, it was rare to find one who could work both. The toll on your soul would destroy you ... but then Alexis didn't have a soul did she ... or did she?

According to the church the undead, any creature of evil design really, was without a soul. They were created by evil with no purpose but to bring death and destruction to this world. And yet Alexis has admitted to enjoying helping the farmer and his family, that she preferred doing good to evil. A being with no soul wouldn't care one way or the other, there would be no reason to.

"I'll take the ferry with you, but then I must head off to Jenka when across the river. I have ... business there." He stated as they rode on.

The ferry would probably be working when they got there, depending on how late the hour was, so they could either take the ferry tonight or wait and take it in the morning. Alexis didn't seem in any particular hurry, she knew where her quarry was after all and he wasn't going anywhere. So camp this side of the river or the other, made no real difference other than the ferryman would be around on this side.

He felt torn, he wanted to go with her and help her take down this Nicklas Linge. He wasn't sure if Linge was just an evil human, or some form of creature himself. Had Sia been right and a demon had taken the mans soul and possessed his body? If so Alexis might need all the help she could get, not that Raeph doubted her abilities, but demons were unpredictable at best and one powerful enough to take down the Herald was a force to be reckoned with indeed. On the flip side Linge might just be an evil man who got lucky. Even the powerful slip up sometimes, he considered. No, he would stick to the plan, he would follow Alexis after they parted and watch the battle from afar and if she beat the man then he need never show his face. He would simply return the Order's gold and be done with them. If she did need his help .... well, he would cross that bridge when he came to it.

"You know it's scary how that horse of yours seems to know every move you make? You must have had him a long time for him to be so well trained." Raeph stated making conversation.
 
Alexis

Alexis was sad about Raeph having to leave her on the other side of the lake. But she tried not to think about that.

Alexis laughed “Darkfeet and I have been together for several years. I found him as a young stallion full of fight. I have a way with certain creatures and I was able to tame him. We have been on many adventures together. Isn’t that right big boy?” Alexis said to her horse.

Darkfeet nodded his head up and down in agreement.

“I will tell you one of our adventures.” She said as they rode to Hava, it was a story about Darkfeet and her fighting off a pack of wolves. They fought back to back? (hindquarter?) until Darkfeet managed to stomp on the wolf pack leader. Breaking the wolf’s back. The pack ran off as Alexis finished off the pack leader. “Now you must tell me one of your adventure… and I hope there is lots of sex in it” Alexis asked with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

Raeph’s tale was fun as well. Time flew by and as Alexis estimated the two of them saw Hava before the sun was down. Hava was a small but important town along the large, deep lake of Bonapids Depths. It was important town because it provided a major source of food, mainly fish, for the surrounding areas. The town’s harbor was protected from the rough winter storms and thus held a large fishing fleet. The fishing boats were not big, only holding between 3 to 5 men, but they were numerous. Besides the fishing industry, the town was also known for making excellent furniture. A strategic ferrying crossing was located at the town as well.

Alexis and Reaph rode their horses along the mighty and steep mountains sides towards the picturesque town with its colorful houses and shops. Even with the sun setting the lake had a beautiful emerald green color from the melted glacier water providing a gorgeous backdrop for the town.

The small lush mountain pastures were dotted with farms that produced high quality fruit, berries, lamb, and goat cheese. As they entered the town of Hava the distinctive architecture of turrets, spires and beautiful ornamentation, like something from a fairy tale, could not be missed. The town was pulsating with activities and people.

Alexis was having a good time with Raeph, and she did not want it to end. So she suggested they spend the night, before getting on the ferry.

“I think we can take the morning ferry. There is a pub coming up with great food, nice music called The Limping Salmon.” she suggested to Raeph. Raeph agreed.

They tied up their horses and walked over to The Limping Salmon. There was a nice sign above the door which read “Welcome! Good Food! Warm Beds! Tasty Rumors!” They entered the dining area which was an upscale hall with numerous large tables, a fireplace on the western wall, and a lifted stage to the east. The place was dimly lit with candles at each table and some larger candle wall sconces. The lighting gave the hall a warm, romantic feel.

There was a band playing quietly on the stage. The floor was made of polished wood and the walls were covered in tapestries which depict various exploits of local heroes and their adventures.

The place was filled to 50 percent capacity. There were several men dressed in the baron’s colorful guard attire at a table. A long bar stretched along the back wall with a rather cheerful man with a pot belly mixing drinks. The smell of roasting meat and spices drifted in from the kitchen behind the bar.

Alexis and Raeph grabbed a table in the corner away from most of the people. Their backs to the wall. A waitress came over to them soon after they were seated. “A room for the night, a bottle of Wine, and some of that roasted meat” Alexis decided quickly. She slid 2 silver pieces to the waitress to pay for her room, and both Raeph’s and her meal.

“Yes, my goodwife.” The waitress answered.

“Ahhh, we are not… married” Alexis corrected as she pointed to herself and Raeph.

“Oh” The waitress said in excitement. She batted her eyes at Raeph and asked “And what did you want to eat… and did you need a room as well?” she asked.
 
"What did I want to eat? Other than you?" Raeph winked at the pretty girl who actually blushed but then laughed. Waitresses in these inns learnt to deal with horny customers or they didn't last long, but this one was obviously available to him if he wanted. "I'll have a steak, medium rare and a tankard of your best ale and yes, a room too please."

The waitress nodded, gave Alexis a quick glance then ran off to gather their food and make arrangements. Raeph stretched his legs and body and groaned as he heard something snap in his back, but it felt better when he relaxed. He lent his sword against the wall next to them and leaned forward on the table glancing around the room. The baron's men were being boisterous and loud, but that was to be expected. They all seemed to think they owned the towns and the people who fell sway to their bosses rule. In a way they did. As soldier in the baron's employ they had authority and it wasn't unknown for some of them to be overbearing and in some cases kill with impunity knowing they wouldn't be brought to justice.

"You know, it amazes me how nothing ever really changes." Raeph stated smiling at Alexis across the table. "Ever town or city I stop in has an inn like this and after a while they all look alike. The bars are the same, the girls, the drunkards, it's all the same." He looked closer at the woman across the table now. "Do you ever just want to leave it all behind? Just ride off somewhere and live a quiet life away from the fighting, the bustle and smells of the towns and cities?"

As he spoke the girl came back with his beer and Alexis wine setting them down before them. She smiled at them both.

"The food will take just a little longer. I'll bring it to you when its ready. Your rooms are at the top of the stairs, third and forth on the left." Her eyes met Raeph's and twinkled. "I'll be working late ... if you need anything." Then she turned and walked off and Raeph found himself watching her tight ass sway in her long dress and he sighed.

"I would like to retire at some point to a small farm, raise a family. Maybe with someone like her. But I worry I'll get bored to fast."
 
"Do you ever just want to leave it all behind?” Raeph asked Alexis. She had tried that and had gotten bore. She just sat around and watched the world go by. It sucks having no purpose in life. She needed something to do, so she reengaged with humans. She also tried extended period with limited contact with human. But that had also been a failure. She was reaching the conclusion she was happiest hanging out with humans.

“Raeph, trust me when I tell you, a man like you needs a purpose. Some hill to climb or battle to fight. When you get older, you might slow down, but until then you need to stay in the game. Live life to the fullest. So even though it will make me jealous… you probably need to fuck the shit out of that waitress. Or if you want a very special night you need to spend it with me.” Alexis said with a wink. Her last sentence said almost like a cat purring in pleasure.

At that moment, a yellow robbed cleric walked into The Limping Salmon. He headed over to the table with the baron’s guards. Talked to them for a little bit. Then he placed a bottle of wine on their table and bid them good night.

The waitress brought Alexis and Raeph's food from the kitchen. Placed it in front of them. Then turned to face Raeph.

“Can I get you anything else?” She asked Raeph.
 
Raeph raised a questioning eyebrow when Alexis mentioned she would be jealous, but he chuckled at her words and glanced at the waitress. As they had spent more time together he had found himself growing to like Alexis more and more, but she was a succubus and although he had moved her from a threat to a friend he found it harder to move her from friend to lover. Yes, he had taken advantage of her that night at the inn and he felt a little guilt over that even though in the end he had simply given her pleasure without taking any for himself ... well, other than the fact she tasted incredibly and seeing her orgasm made him happy. But to go further? He looked down at the table before him as she finished her sentence and he had to admit a night with her he knew, without a shadow of a doubt, would mean he could die a happy man. Before he could reply though he noticed the yellow robed priest.

Watching closely as the man spoke to the baron's guards and then left, Raeph felt the hairs go up on the back of his neck. The yellow robe meant the man had been a part of the same Order that had hired both himself and Alexis. Was it coincidence that yet another priest would be here right now? Doubtful. And what business would the Order have with the baron's men? Had they some agreement with the baron which involved Raeph and Alexis? Were they spying on them? If so seeing Raeph in Alexis's company might make them nervous he wouldn't go through with his part of the plan, or that she wouldn't live up to her end of the bargain. He glanced at Alexis as the waitress came over.

"Um, not right now, darling .... but don't go anywhere." He stood, kissed the surprised girl, winked at Alexis, then gathering his sword left the inn to follow the priest.

The night was still, only a few people wandering the streets, some town watchmen ideally walking their patrols but no one seemed to give him any attention as he spotted the yellow robes in the distance and followed quickly, slipping from shadow to shadow.
 
Alexis

“Wow… I lost him again” Alexis thought as Raeph quickly departed The Limping Salmon. “I never failed seducing humans before. I must be losing my touch.” Alexis thought, trying to drive the failure from her mind. But it did not go away. It was a mystery. Raeph loved women and flirted with all of them. His bed was never empty. But he did not flirt with her. He slept with any woman willingly… and almost all women were… But he would not sleep with her. She had dropped a few hints and flirted, but he did not join in and flirt back.

Something was not right. She focused her eyes more as she thought harder. “The only men that have resisted my advances in the past are the ones that know I’m a demon. Raeph might know my true form!” Alexis concluded. She took a deep breath. If he did know, he was a brave man to travel with her.

Alexis waved to the waitress, who came over.

“I want you tonight.” She told the waitress with lust in her eyes.

“I like men” The waitress protested

Alexis placed 5 gold coins in her hand “That is for you keeping an open mind and giving me a chance to show you another side of love making” Alexis said.

“Ok” the waitress agreed.

“Meet me in my room. I’ll talk to your Innkeeper. Make sure he knows I’m buying you for the night.” Alexis said as she got up from the table and headed for the bar. A minute later, Alexis was back in her room… kissing Molly, the waitress.

"I'm going to eat you up tonight" Alexis warned the young girl as she passionately kissed her.

Raeph

Even with the sun down, a man in a yellow robe was easy to follow. Raeph saw him make his way to an alleyway. As he drew closer to the opening of an alleyway, he heard some voices. Then barking laughter of some men. He peeked around the corner and saw a group of 6 rough men with the priest in the middle of the group. The men around the priest were all bald, had swords, and looked tough, and mean. They were patting the priest on the back as if in congratulations.

The priest wished them good luck in the morning and departed. The men in the alleyway also broke up.
 
Raeph watched them quietly safety hidden in the shadows. These men were trouble if he had ever seen it. Maybe bandits, maybe mercenaries, maybe worse. And why would the priest be mixing so warmly with such scum. The more he had dealing with the Order of Purity the more he considered their name a lie. They were about as pure as the crap on the bottom of his boots, although, he considered, some of their priests were very good in bed.

As the men broke up and wandered away he considered following them, but then reconsidered. They had all gone in separate direction and he had no clue who was the leader out of the group, if anyone was. He could follow the priest, but he got the feeling the man had completed his part of the whatever this was so it would be useless to tail him unless Raeph roughed him up and got him to spill what was going on, but then what if nothing was going on? With a growl of frustration he turned and headed back to the inn. His annoyance grew as he saw Alexis had vanished and so had the waitress. He walked to the bar and got the innkeepers attention.

"Wheres the woman I was sitting with ... and the barmaid?"

The man actually blushed slightly which got a smile from Raeph. "She, um, well ... bought Molly for the night."

"Bought her?!" Raeph asked smirking.

"Five gold coins." The man said slightly indignant at Raephs tone of voice. "Molly could of said no." The man turned away leaving Raeph leaning on and bar shaking his head.

Did anyone say no to Alexis when she offered sex he wondered? Doubtful. Being a succubus even those who might feel her evil side would succumb to her sexual wiles very easily. And if she had hidden that in a business transaction then all the easier to make everyone feel at ease. So what did he do now? He had lost Alexis and Molly. Raeph shrugged and shouted for a mug of ale. if nothing else he could have a few more drinks then an early night. It never hurt to get one or two of those as you never knew what the next day would bring. As he lay in bed later though he couldn't help wondering what Alexis and Molly were doing, imagining them naked and .... god, stop it Raeph, or you'll never get to sleep, he cursed himself turning over in bed, his cock rock hard. Then through the walls he heard a scream, a girls scream, and it most certainly was NOT a scream of pain or displeasure. He swore and closed his eyes.

The next morning he shaved, washed and gathered his things and headed down to breakfast. He ordered some eggs and ham and a jug and glass of fruit juice then camped out at a table in the back, legs up on the stool before him as he ate his breakfast.
 
Alexis

Alexis kissed Molly. It was a strong passionate dominating kiss. A signal that Alexis was not going to be stopped until Molly’s pussy was twitching from a huge orgasm. The kiss continued, as the passion increased until both their toes curved in intense joy. Alexis separated from Molly as both of them were gasping for air.

“MMMMM nice kiss, is a great way to start” Alexis said to Molly.

Molly cooed and smiled as Alexis leaned in and kissed her again. This time in a more tender way… as they slowly separated again. Molly looked over Alexis’ body. The visiting woman had her shoulders back, proudly, self-confidently, displaying her figure. Her massive breasts and fit figure was exciting to the slimmer, smaller chested woman. Alexis pushed Molly on to the bed and then brought both her long sexy legs up alongside molly’s thighs, straddling her.

Molly reached for the two huge breasts and moaned as she kneaded them. Alexis moaned too… as she started grind her pussy against Molly’s. Alexis leaned down and her lips and tongue found Molly’s nipples and pleasured them. Molly moaned “Ohhh that feels great!” Her hands moved to Alexis’ head and guide the sucking mouth to each of her tits. Molly moaned louder as Alexis sucked harder, the waitress’ nipples were hard and erect. Alexis went lower to Molly’s excited, wet and swollen pussy.

Molly gasped as Alexis’ mouth started to suck on her pussy. She had felt the tingle spreading from her chest to her groin. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Alexis obviously knew how to use her tongue!

That same tongue that had pleased her tits was flicking over her pussy. Molly moaned and spread her legs wider. Alexis was patient and skilled, as she kept licking at Molly’s clit… driving her crazy in pleasure. “Do it harder” Molly moaned as her toned thighs wrapped round Alexis’s head. Molly’s naked, pink pussy becoming swollen as the succubus’ mouth and tongue licked at Molly’s clit. The moaning grew louder and instinctively Alexis licked at the pussy faster. As Molly began to rock herself gleefully on Alexis’s face.

Molly could not hold back much longer… small gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. Alexis saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. Alexis’ tongue was amazing and Molly’s cunt was quivering like crazy.

Molly’s gasped as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. As Alexis hands held on to her legs. Molly’s orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm… quivering wildly as juice poured out. Alexis licked it all up.

The Next Morning

Alexis and Molly came into the dining area together. “Thanks for last night” Molly said and headed to the kitchen to return to work. Alexis walked over to Raeph’s table

“Good morning” Alexis said with a nod. Raeph nodded back.

“I took care of the waitress for you after you just disappeared. Poor girl, I felt sorry for her” Alexis explained. She was clearly trying to irritate Raeph. The smart fighter just smiled and changed the subject. “Our boat leaves in less than an hour, are you ready?”

“Yes…” Alexis answered. She received a simple breakfast of meat and bread. In a short time she was done and the two left the Inn, their horses in tow.

The morning sun had risen and the day was beautiful. They paid their fees and boarded the ferry. It was large vessel and the horses were led below deck as the passengers were to remain top side.

“ALL RISE… Baron Swinehead is now boarding” A sailor announced to Alexis' surprise. She turned around to watch the Baron’s arrival. There was no formal ceremony, but two trumpeters herald the Baron aboard the ferry. The baron, an advisor and two guards came aboard as well. 4 other guards were helped aboard by 4 of their fellow guards. The 4 guards needing assistance looked hung over. Their horses ushered below. The Baron smiled and waved to the people on the ferry. He was dressed in long sleeved, thick jacket to protect him from the cold. His torso covered with a gold armored breast plate, decorated with an embossed pig’s head. He wore luxurious pants that were held up with his sword belt. His leather boots were simple but highly polished.

Raeph got a funny look on his face.

“What?” Alexis asked Raeph

“Probably nothing … but saw those 6 men each carrying those identical bags.” Raeph said without pointing. “They look fishy” He told her. He was not going to tell Alexis what he saw last night. At least not yet.

“Yes, I wonder what they have in those bags.” Alexis postulated

The ferry unfurled its sails and soon it pulled away from the pier. Alexis and Raeph would find out what was in those bags in about an hour as the boat moved towards the middle of the lake.
 
Last edited:
As the ferry eased out into the lake and away from town, Raeph relaxed on the back deck under the sun watching the other passengers. The Baron and adviser and a couple of guards were up front watching the passing scenery while his other soldiers sat and relaxed as Raeph was. He noticed that the guards who seemed heavily under the weather were the same guards who had accepted the priest bottle of wine last night. Hardly a coincidence Raeph thought. These men were used to heavy drinking and one shared bottle of wine would not have this effect, so it had to have been drugged. So why would a priest want half of the Baron's guards laid low? Well, it seemed obvious when you took into account the ugly heavies Raeph had seen the man with in the alley later and who had made their way aboard the ferry before it set sale. Right now the Baron's entourage of armed guards had been reduced to six rather than the usual ten and Raeph was doubtful the Baron himself was much of a fighter. His clothing and armour was that of a show off. No true warrior wore a gold breastplate unless it was for ceremonial duties where no danger was expected. Out here in the wilds he should be wearing a steel breast plate, a sword would puncture what he was wearing right now like a knife through butter.

The six suspected assassins, as Raeph now considered them, were sitting together at the moment watching and not talking. They would know their mission, there would be no need to talk, however they stood out as suspicious for exactly that reason. Everyone else on board was chatting and watching the lake and the distant scenery. These guys were huddle quietly watch the people on the ferry. Raeph knew how this would go down, or at least how he would do it. As soon as the ferry got to the middle of the lake, to far from shore to really make any escape and deep enough to claim any bodies, the men would separate, spread out and slowly surround the Baron and his people then on a given signal they would attack depending on surprise, and lack of space for the guards to really move in, to win the day. Royalty in the realm were used to assassination attempts, they grew up with the fear, but what was niggling Raeph was why was the Order of Purity involved, what would they get out of the Baron's death? Had they just supplied the drugged wine to the assassins, was that as far as their involvement went, or were they the power behind this attack. Raeph waved Alexis over to sit next to him.

"You know, I was going to take care of the waitress when I got back last night." He said slipping an arm around her waist as she sat down next to him. "But from what I heard you more than took care of business ... she was a lucky girl. Oh, and by the way ... I think we have stumbled into the middle of an assassination attempt." He laid out what he knew and what he was assuming to see if she agreed with how he saw the situation.
 
Alexis also has a big mouth!

When Raeph told her about his plan for the waitress and she joked back “well, maybe I just wanted you all to myself.” But her joke got her thinking. She had told the daughters of the farmer they rescued he was gay, then she took his waitress away. She was being a cock blocker. Why? Did she really like this human? When Raeph mentioned assassination, Alexis refocused on he was saying.

“Chosen Ones of Purity are healers. They normally do a lot of good for the commoners” Alexis stated more for herself than Raeph. “But I’m getting a feeling that there are some un-pure elements in their ranks”

“FiRE, FIRE” someone started to yell from the front of the boat. “FIRE IN THE HOLD!! THE BOAT IS ON FIRE!!!!” Everyone on the boat stood up. “What do we?” people asked with concerned.

“Crap, Darkfeet is down there.” Alexis grumbled to Raeph. As she stood up and looked forward. She saw no fire and smelled no smoke.

In fact, there was no fire. It was a distraction. In the next moments, the assassinate attempt happened so quickly that even Alexis was impressed. This is quite a statement, as her succubus abilities, allowed her to do things very quickly. The baron had a knife to his throat, while his adviser and two guards stood with their hand up in the air, swords pointed at them. Other 4 thugs had bow and arrows ready, pointed at other guards. One man not part of the original 6 walked over to the Baron. The man wore a hooded cloak, his face could not be seen. He faced the passengers, pulled away his hood to reveal his face.

The man had long, unclean hair that clumsily hung over his lean, frowning face. He stared at the passengers with narrow evil filled gray eyes. There was a great scar on his face, reaching from the low left jaw bone, running up and through his nose and ending on his fore head. It was the face of Vail Mortem, or more commonly called, The Scarred Cockroach. There was a gasp of terror as passengers recognized him. He had claimed responsibility for numerous ruthless killings and acts of terror.

“Everyone back… back away or the baron dies!” He stated. The passengers backed away.

“Oh, I hate this asshole” Alexis whispered Raeph.

Vail Mortem looked pleased with himself. He smiled at everyone. “Much better!” He said

He took a big breath and launched into his prepared speech “This is a great day for our war against Baron Swinehead and the people. We might have loss the first phase, during the people’s upraising, but we will reclaim our rights and lands. This ongoing War is about regaining lost liberties. My family ruled these lands and had those rights were taken away from them.”

“Oh … I’m going to vomit” Alexis said to Raeph just a little too loud.

“What … What did you say?” Vail Mortem asked in disbelief looking at her.

“Nothing … sorry … please continue” Alexis said politely.

“NO … explain why you are about to vomit!” He demanded.

“Ahhh well … you and your family lost your kingdom because of your ruthless disregard for your subjects. You killed all sorts of defenseless people. The people rose up and removed you from power. Baron Swinehead has done a great job, as their new ruler, and the lands have prospered. So the lost liberties and rights you speak of… are the right to torture the innocent, destroy the land, and steal from the poor. You’re just an ASS… that likes to kill defenseless people.” Alexis explained.

Most of the people looked at her and could not believe she had just said what they were thinking. However, Vail Mortem was sure to kill her for her comments. He might kill Raeph as well. Alexis whispered to Raeph “I sometime like to spit in the devil’s face… bad habit I know”

“MY CAUSE IS JUST. THE GODS GAVE ME THE RIGHT TO RULE. YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH THE GODS! IF I WISH TO DEVASTATE THIS LAND AND KILL ALL THE PEOPLE, I CAN!” Vail screamed in anger. He calmed down. All his men had job and were pointing weapons at guards. He had no one to bring Alexis forward so he pointed to Raeph.

“YOU, WARRIOR, BRING THAT CUNT WITH THE BIG MOUTH AND BIG TITS TO ME” He yelled to Raeph.
 
Raeph made a 'who me?' expression getting an annoyed nod from Vail. Shrugging, Raeph grabbed Alexis arm and started moving her through the now confused passengers who parted before them swiftly not wanting to get between the pissed off Mortem and his prey. As they walked though Raeph slipped one of his daggers into the waistband at the back of Alexis pants, the belt there keeping it in place. No doubt Mortem would want her disarmed, or would at the very least want her obvious weapons watched. Now she had an ace up her sleeve. They came to a stop before the bandit leader who was seething with anger.

"You! Are you travelling with this loud mouthed bitch?" Vail asked almost spitting in rage.

"Me? No, my Lord. I didn't see her until we got on board the ferry. She's hard to miss though." Raeph smirked nodding to the cleavage on show.

Alexis had many amazing attributes, she was beautiful, brave, funny, caring, but the one that Raeph needed to make use of right now was her firm huge tits. He had to disarm the situation or this guy might just run Alexis through. Being a succubus it wouldn't kill her unless he happened to have a silver blade on him, but it would hurt like hell and might put her out of action for a while if he hurt her badly enough.

"Yes ... yes, you are right warrior, hard to miss indeed." Now the greasy haired low life was staring at Alexis smooth skinned upper cleavage with a smirk of his own. "You wish to humiliate me before my people, bitch? To embarrass me? You failed, they know who their saviour is ..." Raeph wasn't sure if this guy actually believed what he was saying and was crazy or whether he was playing to the crowd. "However I think it is time your insolence was curbed. Warrior ... strip her."

"I'm sorry, what?" Raeph asked acting the stupid sellsword, but this was perfect as he saw Vail's guards now glancing their way.

They had all seen Alexis now and weren't about to miss a chance to see her naked. Raeph just hoped the Baron and his remaining men had the sense to make use of the distraction. Vail had got the drop on everyone because of the surprise of his actions, but he didn't outnumber the good guys, his men's were stretched thin to keep an eye on the guards, the Baron and his adviser. If the guards were any good they would take this opportunity to take back the initiative.

"Strip her, let us see what charms she hides in that tunic. Let her feel the humiliation she wished for me." Mortem waved imperiously as he smiled at Raeph.

Raeph nodded and begun to untie Alexis bodice, the thing leather ties straining anyway to hold her breasts in. He made eye contact with her as his nimble fingers plucked at the leather. He tried to silently, with a look alone, let her know that if she saw the Barons guards make a move behind Raeph then she should go for it whatever he was doing. The Baron must be saved, his life was secondary. The ties undone now Raeph pulled the thing soft leather tunic form her shoulders and down her arms and off leaving her half naked and exposed to everyone on the ferry. Her breasts standing out firm and proud. Everyone, even the women, stared in awe at the sight as Raeph backed away a little to give her room to move if she needed.
 
Alexis

Alexis had no idea how to save the Baron, herself, Raeph and everyone else on the boat. The thugs had the advantage and she could not use her succubus powers with this many people watching. That would be bad for her. Then Vail Mortem gave Raeph and her the one thing they needed. The advantage!

Alexis smiled at Raeph “So this is what I have to do to get you to take my cloth off.” Alexis joked. Raeph finished and pulled her top off, displaying her beautiful breasts to everyone on the boat. Alexis proudly turned let and right, showing them off to everyone.

“Vail Mortem… humiliation? I’m not humiliated to display these beauties. In fact, men and women take a good look, they are the best breasts you’ll ever see in your life!” Alexis declared proudly. Everyone, the thugs and even the guards under sword point looked at Alexis chest. But Raeph did not, neither did the 4 baron guards sneaking up from below decks. Alexis just needed to keep the bad guys attention on her a moment longer.

“YOU BITCH” Vail Mortem growled, upset his plan to humiliate Alexis was not working. But he was looking at her jugs too, and enjoying them. “Take off all your clothes!”

“You wish to see more? Is that your breast plan? You are juggling a lot right now… don’t rack up too many problems. That would be udderly stupid. You should not milk this situation!” Alexis said. But she put her hands on her belt… making it looser. It seemed everyone on the boat leaned in closer to watch her pants come down.

Her puns and actions had given the guards and Raeph enough time to prepare, as the first Baron guard thrust his sword into the back of one of the thugs. Alexis hand moved back grabbed the knife Raeph had given her and she threw it.

Her aim was true and it landed square in the forehead of the thug assigned to kill the baron. The man had been watching her, not facing the baron. The baron was safe! Unfortunately, her quick draw of the knife cut her belt. Her pants came down some as Vail Mortem rushed at her with his sword. She had no weapon and she could not run. She just barely side stepped the sword thrust, as the scarred cockroach collided with her.

“BITCHHHHHH” he screamed as they fell to the ground. He was on top of her. She had no weapon… so she used her head. She headbutted Vail Mortem, there was a sick "SPLAT" sound as her head hit his. The collision rocked his head backwards and blood spray out. Alexis was not sure if it was his blood or hers or both of theirs. Alexis also saw some stars and flashes in her vision.

Her action gave her moment as Vail Mortem grunted. She brought her knee up into his balls as hard as she could.

“OOOPHHHHH” Vail grunted as he grabbed at his damaged crotch.

Then a sword plunged right through Vail's chest and dug deep into the boat’s deck. The scarred cockroach was dead, Alexis had not doubt of that. She crawled out from under the dead man and saw Baron Swinehead holding the hilt of the sword that had killed the man with both hands.

“Nice blow” Alexis said as she fell backwards and passed out. Blood was all over her forehead. She thought… “nice blow… that was what men always told her” then everything was black.
 
Last edited:
Raeph rolled his eyes at Alexis bad puns, but couldn't help smirking at how they effected the leader of the bad guys. As the Barons guards attacked pandemonium fell on the ferry. The Cockroaches men were taken totally by surprise having all their eyes on Alexis which gave Raeph and the guards precious seconds. With the Baron safe thanks to Alexis perfect knife throw, Raeph instead made sure to protect the civilians caught up in the melee as the barons guards and the bandits fought back and forth across the deck not seemingly caring about the other passengers. For a moment Raeph found himself helping a guard defend against two bandits and had taken his eyes off Alexis, but once they had been dispatch he turned just in time to see the Baron finish the Scarred Cockroach. Running up as Alexis pulled her naked body from beneath the now dead bandit leader, her pants around her knees and showing off her gorgeous nakedness to everyone, Raeph grabbed the barons arm as she fell unconscious.

"You could of run her through as well. Vail was on top of her." Raeph stated in an angry voice.

"I appreciate you and your woman's help this day sellsword, but take your hand off me right now, or lose it." The Baron stated in a mild tone of voice as his guards gathered around unsure what to do as Raeph had helped them out just a moment before.

"I apologise, Your Grace." Raeph replied and stepped back giving the man a bow. "I was just concerned for my friend." The fact Swinehead had assumed, as everyone seemed to do, that he and Alexis were an item lodged in Raeph's mind for later consideration.

"As you can see she is fine. I know how to handle a sword young man. And, it seems, so do you. Unlike my guards." His gaze raked the men standing before him as they all dropped their gaze in embarrassment. "If it hadn't been for you and your lady I would be dead and I owe you both a debt I will find hard to repay, but ... don't I know you, young man? Surely we have met before."

Raeph nodded and looked down to make sure Alexis was indeed knocked out cold as one of the passengers came forward with a bowl of water and a clean rag to attend to her.

"Yes, Your Grace, three years ago at the tournament at Highcliffe castle. You unseated me in the joust."

"Sir Raeph Jaros?! As I live and breath, I hardly recognised you. I see from your attire your career path has changed since we last met .... witch hunter?" Swinehead asked lowering his voice a little. Witch Hunters were renowned throughout the realm, but it never helped their cause to be outed in public. Raeph simply nodded with a small smile. Swinehead waved to the still comatose Alexis. "So this gorgeous creature is your partner then? I see your new occupation has some definite benefits." He chuckled.

"Yes, Your Grace, you could say she is my partner. I am just glad we were here to help out."

"As am I, Raeph, as am I. If you ever get tired of hunting the supernatural I will be in the market for a new Captain of the Guard." The current Guard Captain wilted under the look Swinehead gave him. "However, tend to your friend and we will continue our journey for now."

With that the baron walked off waving for his men to accompany him as Raeph knelt beside Alexis and stroked her hair from her face softly. The woman caring for her looked up and smiled.

"She will be fine, Sir Knight. Just a bad knock on the head. That dead bastards head was as hard it seems as his heart. The cut is not deep and she didn't break her nose. Would you like to finish cleaning the cut?"

"Thank you, ma'am, you are most kind." Raeph took the bowl and the rag as the woman nodded and walked away.

As Raeph watched her go he saw the people on the ferry watching him and Alexis closely, or to be more exact just Alexis naked body. Feeling suddenly very protective of her Raeph pulled a nearby blanket up over her figure to hide her exposed body from their lustful gazes and saw them turn away, some annoyed, some embarrassed. Turning back to Alexis he wetted the rag and gently dabbed at the cut, cleaning it and smoothing her soft hair back and just, for the first time really, examining her features. In sleep they had relaxed and whatever mask she might of worn when awake had gone. She almost seemed younger even though Raeph knew succubus were immortal. If an artist had wanted to paint a face of pure beauty, Raeph thought, it would have looked just like Alexis right now.

"Sleep, partner." He whispered with a soft smile. "I'll watch over you."
 
Ten minutes later

"Ohhh." Alexis let out a low groan. She opened her eyes. A sledgehammer pounded her forehead, and her neck was stiff to move. She saw Raeph over her, but the bright sunlight was too much for her. She closed her eyes again

“Did we save everyone?” She asked as the pain throbbed in her skull.

“Yes” The baron answer. The baron was there! Alexis let out a long breath, she decided there was no way she could remain like this with Raeph and the Baron watching her. It was time to get up. She sat up and reopened her eyes. People around her started to clap wildly.

“That was quite a display you put on… my lady. I thank you for saving my life. Should you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask.” The Baron said to Alexis. “Thank you, Baron. I welcome your kind words and I'm glad you are safe.” Alexis said back to the baron. There was more clapping.

“The people wish to hear from you” The baron said “You saved them”

“I didn’t save them! It was a team effort” Alexis growled. She looked to Raeph. He was just smiling at her. “Give a speech!” She whispered in disbelief to him “Are you shitting me?” She said in a harsh whisper. Raeph was grinning ear to ear over the situation she had gotten herself in.

"Crap" she said as she realized she needed to say something. She just did not want to. She stood up, with some help from Raeph. The blanket wrapped around her.

She looked at all the people in the boat looking at her. She cleared her throat and began.

“A few years ago, you squashed the bugs that had infested your kingdom.” Alexis said and looked down at dead “scarred cockroach” at her feet. “Now you are learning to make your new kingdom better. The kingdom moves forward because of you. People like this valiant warrior” She place a hand on Raeph’s shoulder. “That is how kingdoms survive… they must be fought for. This kingdom moves forward because you reaffirmed the spirit that triumphed over evil. The spirit that has lifted this country from the depths of despair to the great heights of hope it is today.” Angela stated firmly and loudly.

“Today, reminded you that while the road has been hard, while your journey has been long, you need to keep fighting for your kingdom, every day against all sorts of evils. That is what happened here today. If everyone protects Baron Swinehead… he will be able to protect you.” Alexis concluded. She looked over to the Baron, who was smiling.

“Yes … citizens, truer words have not been spoken. I shall fight for you, if you fight for me.” The Baron concurred. There was a big cheer from everyone on the boat, followed by applause.

The Baron handed Alexis a silver belt. “To replace the one you cut, when you threw the knife.” He said

“Thank you” Alexis replied as she went about redressing herself.

The ferry docked on the other side of lake. There was no town here. Only a few small buildings. The nearest town was to the north called Jenka. Reaph and Alexis collected up their horses and rode away from the docks.

"Well... we did a lot of good. Saved a town, a family, and a baron no less! Drank a lot... well at least I did" Alexis said with a smile. "Raeph... I'd like to rejoin you in Jenka in a few days. Is that possible?" Alexis asked. She was normally a free spirit, but she did not want to leave him. She had enjoyed his company.
 
Back
Top