Mother and Son Reunion

This is the first story I’ve done publically and also the first I’ve done from a woman’s perspective. I’d love to get some feedback and any areas I could improve, both technically and story wise...

https://www.literotica.com/s/mother-and-son-reunion-1

Thank you for sharing. The subject matter really isn't my thing, but beyond that, there are numerous typos and grammatical errors, even just in the first couple paragraphs. You should take time to edit it or let someone else do so.

Also, a little more backstory or perhaps a flashback might provide more attachment to the characters.

Erica
 
I made the same mistakes

I’ve left a comment at the story and the faults I mention are exactly the same as I was criticised for when, a few weeks ago, I asked for feedback on my first story. When I got back from the hospital, after they had bandaged my wounds, I read again the comments. I have to say that the majority of the comments were justified.

I wrote the story, wanted to get it published, and thought it was better written than it was. I rushed everything. This was a mistake. The story itself was, and is, good and I will disagree vehemently with anyone who says otherwise.

Many very good writers on here will tell you that it’s not uncommon for them to rewrite portions of a story several times before being satisfied enough to submit it. I discovered that I could submit an edited version of my story without losing any comments etc. So I corrected all the mistakes and now there’s a story with which I am satisfied.

ps. Personal opinion. “Hun” should only be used in connection with Attila. Honey sounds much better.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top