Please tell me what in the actual fuck is going on

chunks

Virgin
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Posts
22
Because that would at least be civil.

My "A New Dawn Ch. 01" was up for years, and was killed off months ago. I had to hear that from readers. I posted here for something to help me understand, and heard nothing. So I submitted it again. It was also killed, with no explanation.

I understand how it's fun to run a site where nobody has the ability to do anything except you.

But I'm begging you: just tell me.
 
If you're using the new control panel, navigate to "Works" via the menu on the left. Then click on the tab for "Sent Back". Then click on the story you have questions about.

At the top, above all your story information, is the rejection reason. That should explain what content caused the story to be pulled from public viewing.

As to why it was pulled after the fact: The stories only get a quickie review. One person is approving 60-70+ stories a day. ( Plus who knows how many rejections ) Things get through with content violations in them.

When someone reports such a content violation in a published story, and Laurel checks to see it's valid, the story is sent back to you to modify. A story can remain in the story file for years before someone bothers to report the content violation.
 
Looking at a past complaint of yours, you had "a seventeen year old watching adults have sex". Did you break the 18+ rule again?
 
I have no idea what the "new control panel" is. Where would I find such a creature?
 
Your "chapter one" is up, and this is an interesting paragraph around the middle of page one...



"IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP FOR THE LITEROTICA EDITORS AND REPORTERS: IT'S NOW AFTER MIDNIGHT, SO IT'S DAWN'S BIRTHDAY, AND THAT MAKES HER 18 - PRIOR TO HAVING SEX. SO WHOEVER REPORTED THIS STORY AND HAD IT PULLED... WRONG."
 
Your "chapter one" is up, and this is an interesting paragraph around the middle of page one...



"IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP FOR THE LITEROTICA EDITORS AND REPORTERS: IT'S NOW AFTER MIDNIGHT, SO IT'S DAWN'S BIRTHDAY, AND THAT MAKES HER 18 - PRIOR TO HAVING SEX. SO WHOEVER REPORTED THIS STORY AND HAD IT PULLED... WRONG."

Shows how well these stories are 'screened' that's for sure. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top