How to Fix Rape

I can't imagine for a minute that you, one who claims to be a health care provider, believe there is a hard line in the physiological and behavioral sand on a woman's sexual response and orgasm during rape.

Given that this is a thread posed from the female perspective vis a vis or aimed at mens attitudes towards women, I think we all know your "ass rape" jibes are intended to engage me in some kind of to-and-fro like the ones you have with the zombies here.

No thanks. We took you apart a couple of years ago and you weren't all that interesting then, either. At least, not to me.


Yes that is correct, our bodies are programmed to react a certain way given stimulation. Sometimes men get partial erections from rubbing inside their jeans without even knowing it. Babies get erections during diaper changes. It doesn't mean at all that there's any kind of sexual desire there, it just means human beings are wired a certain way.

It's totally cool that you carry around that big bucket o' rape fantasies but suggesting that physiological response is necessarily connected to(or controlled by) emotional desire is just ignorant.
 
Last edited:
suggesting that physiological response is the same as emotional desire is just ignorant.

Actually, with respect to the topic, suggesting that there are hard borders between the two is where the ignorance begins and ends.

There are entire fields of study dedicated to the shades of grey between phyisiology and psychology.

Granted, the official social message doesn't jibe with all the physiological and psychological data, all of which says that women want to be taken.

But the data says they enjoy it. And I'm fine with that.
 
Actually, with respect to the topic, suggesting that there are hard borders between the two is where the ignorance begins and ends.

There are entire fields of study dedicated to the shades of grey between phyisiology and psychology.

Sure, the official social message doesn't jibe with all the physiological and psychological data, all of which says that women want to be taken.

They enjoy it. I'm fine with that.

Nobody suggested that there are hard borders between the two.
 
So if they secretly like it so much...what is this thread about?

The OP wants men to feel the rape experience in the same way that women do, if my reading of the OP is correct.

Women want their rapists to enjoy themselves too.
 
There are books and articles on the topic if you'd like to learn about it. But that's not what you're here for, is it?

Hell no...I'm here to help women talk opening about their rape fantasies and finger themselves while posting.

All women on the GB should be nearing orgasm every time they see my name on screen, as far as I'm concerned.
 
Back
Top