Bantering with Octagons

yeah, but remember when..

the vigorous lovelies dipped in shit for some cause ran out of the silo smelling of biblical thunder?

Chocolate. Yesnomaybe. I am the embodiment of what I am. Yet I think I might be you.

Dillinger said:
Chocolate. Yesnomaybe. I am the embodiment of what I am. Yet I think I might be you.

not unless you quack.

and lighting is everthing in darkness. I quack, I roar, I stretch heavens into hell. I am transforming into you.

Lucy Sally Daniel said:
and lighting is everthing in darkness. I quack, I roar, I stretch heavens into hell. I am transforming into you.
like sunlight from the skies

Strength in Doubt of together, Mom and Dad

A land torn apart
Ripped apart
From afar

I stood here
and could take
anything

The screen door slams

Dinner on the Table
Spent on bombs

Your oil deal
Will kill us all

I don't like
My Bacon that Greasy
:cool:

Sunlit words waltz from my lips and shatter into prisms against the Octagons through alexandra and on the backs of foxes. My dreams escape into blackness and only the spiral of echos of dead gangsters and love men reach me. In blue speak I molt as a blackbird.

I have praised all the Gods of Octagons humbly I await your rape of me.

Lucy Sally Daniel said:
Sunlit words waltz from my lips and shatter into prisms against the Octagons through alexandra and on the backs of foxes. My dreams escape into blackness and only the spiral of echos of dead gangsters and love men reach me. In blue speak I molt as a blackbird.

I have praised all the Gods of Octagons humbly I await your rape of me.

begging for it, specially in that geometrical suit

The jagged angles cut my skin and soothe my lubricated holes, I peer through their spent offering and collaspe under the truth of water fowls, stripped me bare and cleansed.

lonely skin begs for supplication, for the song of hosts. Watching her sing Handel with yellow feathers and orangey webbed feet.

lonely skin begs for supplication, for the song of hosts. Watching her sing Handel with yellow feathers and orangey webbed feet.

I hum messiah, I have become succubus! Caress my jaundice, splash and waddle, splash and waddle.

putrid birdbaths clean nothing, and are cesspools of iniquity.

Inquity is freedom of filth. In filth there is balance I am slave but master. The putrid sweetness dissolves as whispers and I kiss you deeply to share my disease. Splash and waddle

Lucy Sally Daniel said:
Inquity is freedom of filth. In filth there is balance I am slave but master. The putrid sweetness dissolves as whispers and I kiss you deeply to share my disease. Splash and waddle

Silicone virus, nothing more. Splash, waddle, lift your bottle. It's naptime.

I yam that I am that I yam. Even the bush is on fire. Delusionary? Hell yeah. Pass the corn.

The false phoenix settles back into the ashes of of the leftover sweet potato dinner.

Dillinger said:
The false phoenix settles back into the ashes of of the leftover sweet potato dinner.

They were supposed to serve turkey, but birdie was visiting.

perky_baby said:
They were supposed to serve turkey, but birdie was visiting.

What ar you sayng? I do'nt ge tit! I do'nt know hat you ar saying. Im' so confusd. Plaese help me! :confused: :(

I fel lick a flwoer wit hot a clue.

I HAD ME A kRYSLER NAMED DIMOND LUCEE WHO ONCE PRACTICED NATIVE ASTRA PREJEKTION WHILE SIPPIN ON MINTE JOU LEPS IN THE PURPEL RAIN OF A TORNADIC PEACE

THESE ARE GOOD STORIES

LIKE THE TIME I SAW THE PINK ELEPHANT DOOR TO DOOR SALESMAN DISPLAYING KITCHEN KNIVES AND BALLET SKIRTS

MY FRIEND WHO WAS VISITING BY USING MY SPECIAL SAUCED TELEPORTER THOUGHT THEY WERE FUNNEE

I JUST THOUGHT DAMN I NEED SOME MORE RAINBOW PRINT.

Back