Somali (closed for Killia)

Jane paled at mention sucking other men's cock: i...i...please...i cant be with other men, i am not a whore...*whimpering as he pull out his enormous cock, gasps as it look more like an anaconda. She looks shock and seem unsure what to do..she back away with an expressing of disgust*
 
"You are my wife, it is your duty to pleasure my men at my command and do anything else I ask." Boloq said. "Now you will suck my cock or you will be punished. You have already shown yourself to be a talented dancer I do not wish to hurt you but I will if I must."
 
Jade sobs as she gets close to lick his cock a few times, here and there, it was obvious she didnt know how to suck a cock and knew nothing of pleasuring a man. She express disgust as she flick her tongue on his cock, obviously she didn't like it at all .
 
"That is unacceptable." Boloq shouted and back handed his young wife. "Open your mouth." He slapped her again. "I said open!" The moment she did he slammed his cock into her throat. Holding her head in his hands he started fucking her face hard and fast. "If you bite me I will tie you to the anchor and send you to the sea floor!"
 
Jade pales as he yells as she falls back as he back hands her, looks at him shocked. She opens her mouth to reply but shuts it before opening again as se was now terrified. Her eyes bulging as he ram his cock at the back of her troat, gagging loudly. Tears forms in her eyes as he began to rape her mouth for the first time, she tries to pull away, failing miserably. Crying, gagging as he fuck her down her throat,shocking at his demanding thrusts
 
Boloq continued to brutally rape his bride's mouth for a few minutes before pulling out and slapping her again. "Now that is what I expect of my little slut. Now I want you to beg me to fuck you in the ass can you do that at least?"
 
Jade was coughing as she was trying suck it as much of air he denied her as he rape her mouth,looks up in tears. Her small body trembling all over as she didnt want to say the words but fear he hit her again: please, husband... rape... my ass...*backing away suddenly as she realize the words that came out of her sore mouth. Try back away quickly to put as much distance between them: please...i dont want my first time be like this, please!!
 
"That's a good girl, but you don't sound like you mean it." Boloq slapped the little girl again then walked over to his bed pulling out a rope and quickly tied her hands together, then tossed the far end over a low hanging pipe and hauled the girl up onto the tips of her toes and fetched his belt and started whipping her, he started with her back and buttocks but eventually he got bored and started alternating between beating her tits and her cunt. "You can come down when. . .if I believe you want me to fuck you in the ass."
 
Jade falls on the ground as she looks up daze as he struck her,panics as he ties her with a rope: nooo...please!!!*screams as she struggles aaginst the rope in tears. Trows her head back as she wale in pain as the belt struck her flesh.Tears running down her cheeks as her shows her mercy. She can barely register what her husband is saying over her own scream, pain shooting through her as her whip her cunt. She black out from the pain.
 
Boloq shook his head in dissapointment. "Poor little Jade. So young. So weak. We will train you until you are prepared. You must be strong if you are to be my bride." Boloq waited for a moment but when it became obvious she wasn't going to wake up immediately he bound her ankles up behind her head.

0.jpg


He left her hanging like that from the rafters and went about his business. He left her like that for an entire day. Jade could hear people going about their business on the boat when she came to but nobody would come in. There were no windows in that room, no clock, no way for her to have any idea how long had passed when Boloq finally came back into the room and greeted her with a backhand that send the suspended woman swaying. "Welcome back little one."
 
Jade woke up in shock and pain as he has restrained her, her body sore and restrained by the ropes. Tries to break free and cry out for help but unable as he tongue was restrained as well. Tears running down her cheeks as she struggle, tense up as she see her husband arrive. Making a choking sound as he backhands her, look at him her cheek chess and soak in tears. Her eyes pleading for mercy as she swung back towards him.
 
Boloq unclipped her tongue and tossed it aside. "Now my little Jade. Do you have something to ask me?"
 
Jade winces as he removes it and replies in a desperate tone as she no longer wanted be tied : Please husband, fuck my ass...
 
"And why should I do that little Jade?" He walked over to a drawer and pulled out a pair of clips attaching them to her nipples. "I think I shall teach you a bit of respect first." He attached chains to the clips and then pulled out a box of fishing weights and started slowly adding them. "And you still don't sound like you mean it." Boloq laughed. "Don't worry wife, soon you will crave cock. You won't be able to live with out it."

He left her like that for another hour telling her what a little whore she would become and then he finally let her down. "Abusing you has made me hungry, go down to the galley and bring me back a burger and a beer."
 
Jade collapse on the floor trembling all over as he release her, she rush to get the food and return shaking like a leaf. Placing it in front of him as she backs away in a corner,crying. She want to go home and never return to her husband.
 
"Well at least you are not completely useless." Boloq put the food aside and grabbed his young bride by the hair pulling her back over to the bed. "This plate is still hot, I do not want it on my lap." He yanked her across his lap as if he was going to spank her. "If you move I will tie you up again only this time I will let the men come in and use you." He set the warm (not enough to burn) plate on her back. "Hold this." He handed her the beer.

Boloq turned on the television. He was almost entirely ignoring his bride. He used her hair to wipe the grease and ketchup from his hands, occasionally smearing it over her face but he didn't say a word to her the entire time he ate. He wondered idly when she'd get hungry enough to even ask but that could wait.

"Now you've done a good job my wife. You may get me hard and then fuck your ass. You will remain virgin until we return home and you are officially my wife. You enjoy it as well."
 
Jane hissed as he force on on his lap: owww...please...stop...its hurts....*cries out as he spank her, whimpering as he promise to tie her up again if she moved.Winces as she feels the plate on her back but didnt dare move even held her breathe when she could.. She held his deer, whimpering as he used her like a tray.She wanted to go home so badly as she never imagine her husband would threat her so badly. Tense up as he wipe his hands in her hair as she felt like an object. She didnt care of eating as she simly wanted to run away and began to consider not marrying him. She pales at his statement as she felt his cock under her belly. She didnt know what to do to make him hard she wonder if she would have to wait till he finish eating diner: how? *she didnt know of how to pleassure a man.
 
Boloq set his food aside. "Do you seriously not know how to pleasure a man? You have already proven to be a great dancer. Figure it out or your next punishment will involve you being tied to the anchor.
 
jade paled as she doubted he was joking, she got off his lap to hesitantly touch his cock, seeing his reacting she ran her finger over it before she grip it. Glance up as she began to stroke him slowly unsure if she was doing it properly.
 
"That's a good girl, but you must enjoy it like a proper woman. Women love to serve men, it is the only reason they exist!" He lightly placed his hand on her head. He was getting hard.
 
Jade trembling hand stroke him nice and with a firm grip it was obvious she lack onfidence and was afraid and barely adjusted to her new role as a woman
 
Boloq looked at her for a moment then backhanded her hard enough to knock her over. "Is this the best you can do you silly little bitch?" He grabbed her by the back of the neck lifting her up onto her feet and shoved her out the room. The men were immediately hooting and hollaring as he pushed her towards the rear of the ship.

"Tie her ankles." Boloq commanded and one of his men immediately did that. "Now my little Jade my men think I should spare you, I think I should feed you to the sharks. If you can convince me not to feed you to the sharks I won't but be warned this is your last chance."
 
Jade cried as she struggled, it was not what she imagined her life be like with her new husband. He didn't look like a prince or behaved like one, he appeared to be like a monster . She had no idea how to behave or act around him, already it was intimidating with a stranger and now a stranger that seem to love to torture or which to kill her. She looks up at him: I understand you must hate y father to want to disgrace me and throw me to the shark. Fine feed me to the sharks if you already sick of me but know i will curse you all with my last breather and my father will eat your flesh! *She believed her husband never wanted her and simply wanted humiliate her before killing her to get some revenge with her father*
 
Boloq stopped at the mention of her father. "Dearest Jade, you misunderstand. I do not want you for revenge against your father. I want you. Do you not see how beautiful you are?" He pulled her back onto the ship and untied her ankles setting her down. "Your father gave you to me, to me and you still want him to be victorious in the end? Serve me Jade and I'll make you a queen."
 
Jade looks at him confused, gasps as he pulls her in his powerful arms and unties her ankles: i know nothing of what you want of me, you expect me know all of men desires and punish me for being cluless..its madness, you might as well kill him a get a woman that been with men and know its language...*cries as her body trembles. She wanted to please him but knew nothing of his world of man and woman, it was terrifying and a lost cause to her eyes* I just wanted to love you...
 
Back
Top