The Bad Girl (Bill525 & Sinful whispers)

Scarlet looked down at her phone and saw she had missed three messages from Bill. The first one was a goodnight ....the next raised a brow...'We may be able to work something out for Wednesday.' and then there it was the admitting of him being hooked on her...'I had a rough nights sleep, someone wouldn't get out of my head.'

The homeroom bell rang and it didn't take to long after that or so it felt she had her first class and test. Scarlet was ready, she had been studying and as weird as it seems, Bill relaxed her. The sex helped relieve some of the stress she had been feeling as of late, so she wasn't complaining at all.

The test was over and she was the second one done, she text Bill back while waiting for the class to end. 'Where do you want to meet?' Hitting send. She sat there and was thinking about it and a little evil smile moved across her face. 'Are you ever alone in the office after work? Or work late all alone?' send.
 
Bill was working at his desk. His phone hadn't gone off for a while, so his mind drifted off of Scarlet. It was shocking, but he for once he was glad to be at work. It gave his mind something other then Scarlet to focus on. The day seemed to be moving along smoothly until he felt his phone vibrate.

"Where do you want to meet?, he read the text, shaking his head. He began to text when his phone went off again. "Are you ever alone in the office after work? Or work late all alone?"

Bill didn't know what to say. He began to type, "Unfortunately I am never alone in my office, although my personal office is just mine. No one here but me." He smiled as he sent the text, his mind thinking about her under his desk, sucking his hard cock. He tried to shake the thought out of his head as he felt his cock begin to throb.
 
Scarlet was walking the halls between classes, she stopped and spoke with Kelly as they walked down the hall together. They had classes right across the hall from each other second period and third they had together.

Her phone vibrated in her back packet of her red plaid pants. Pulling it out she read the message while Kelly was walking aside her. She was careful how she held the phone and decided it was best to answer it as soon as she got into the room. She parted ways with her best friend and went in and took her seat.

Scarlet got her phone out real quick and re-read the text. 'Lunch or office after work take the choice so I know for tomorrow.' Scarlet hit send and placed her phone away as the bell rang and class was about to begin.

She figured either way whether it be lunch or office she would just be reeling him in further and further.
 
Bill was sitting at his desk, wondering what Scarlet would send back. As his phone vibrated, he opened it up and read the text. "Lunch or office after work the choice so I know for tomorrow." Bill felt his mind racing, thinking meeting her for lunch was just as dangerous. You never know which one of his wife's friends would be around.

"I guess office, we won't be alone, but there is less of a chance of getting caught," he typed and hit send. His mind was racing with thoughts of his daughters naughty friend getting him off. He knew it was wrong, but he was addicted, it was taking all his will power to not ask to meet her today.

Bill shook his head as he began to type again, "Why can't I get you out of my head?"
 
Scarlet sat through her second class with her long haired blonde cheerleader type girlfriend who she found out had a crush on her. Sometimes life tosses you the perfect ingredients for chaos and for Scarlet this was it.

She had Kelly's father blowing loads for her. He was a walking talking hard-on for her. Now she had his daughter ready to have her first sexual experience with the same sex. Scarlet loved a little pussy on pussy action from time to time and it was time. She had a plan in mind, her plan would rock a world or two in the end.

Kelly leaned over to her and whispered into her ear. "You're the first girl I ever liked and would um-m-m...I want to have sex with you." Scarlet about fell out of her chair as she didn't expect that to be said by her friend. This girl was like her daddy, she had a bit of Scarlet fever, making her wonder if she would be like her daddy and couldn't get enough of her.

They would both find out that Scarlet could be a dangerous drug and one easily to get addicted to. She was like crack or the big H, one time was all it took as Bill proved that. Scarlet leaned over to the girl, "then you made up your mind then? have you ever had sex at all?"

Scarlet knew the answer when Kelly blushed a deep red. "No, I've never been attracted to guys," she whispered back. So, Scarlet thought...mommy's precious blonde was a carpet muncher from the start.

She couldn't see that going over well at all. Scarlet seen those movies where they placed kids who were gay in places to try and have their mind altered in the way they thought and could see Kelly's mother doing that to Kelly. God forbid her daughter be a lesbian, that would crush the woman, not that she'd care much about Kelly's happiness.

Scarlet leaned back in to her friend, "can you come over after school for a while?"

Kelly nodded her head yes, she would just tell her mom a lie to cover her ass. Kelly felt butterflies in her stomach, she was on top of the world yet a bit scared at the same time.

Scarlet's phone vibrated, she turned and read the text...'I guess office, we won't be alone, but there is less of a chance of getting caught.'

She text back 'time? and see you then.' was all she sent back to Bill.
 
Bill felt like his phone was silent for hours before it vibrated again. He grabbed his phone and read the text. "Time? and see you then," she wrote. Bill sighed as he wondered what would be the best time. He knew most people left the office around 5:00 pm. He knew a few workers would be around, but he could probably get away with it around then. He began to type, "5:30 pm would be the best time." He hit send, feeling like he was playing with fire.

Bill leaned back in his chair at his desk. His mind raced, wondering what he was getting himself in to. He knew this was wrong, and he should break it off, but his desire was to let Scarlet get him off again. It was all he could think about. His mind couldn't stop racing with what pleasures Scarlet could give him.

The rest of his day dragged on, he didn't feel his phone vibrate again and he sighed. As the day finally ended, he packed his things up and headed out of the office. Part of him was dreading tomorrow, while another part of him felt the lust building. He pulled his phone out again, "You didn't answer me, why can't I stop thinking about you?," he typed and hit send as he got into his car.
 
Kelly met Scarlet outside in the parking lot. "Hey, did you let anyone know you won't be home after school for a while? Nobody will be at my place till wee hours when my mom usually comes in, so it's all good."

Scarlet waited for her to make a call or change her mind but Kelly seemed pretty ready to go. As she waited she felt her cell vibrate, she yanked it from her pocket and read the message with a smile noticing it was sent while she was in class.

'5:30 is great, I need the address.' She text back and then read the second one he had sent not to long ago and laughed. Scarlet's thumbs flew across the keys as she typed a response...' because you love my firm tits and tight wet pussy. Plus I'm willing to give you a great head job Mr. Lewis which is something I'm sure your wife finds gross and disgusting.' She hit send once again and returned her attention back to Kelly as she nodded and smiled.

"Covered, let's go..." Kelly said as they got into her car and Scarlet gave her directions. The trailed wasn't anything like their house but it was neat, tidy and clean.
 
Bill was driving home and he stopped at a red light. He felt his phone vibrate and he pulled it out as he waited. He read the first text, 5:30 is great, I need the address." He sighed as he began to type back to Scarlet, "1500 Main St., I am on the fourth floor, office 325," he typed and hit send.

He then read the second message from her, and felt his cock twitch in excitement. "because you love my firm tits and tight wet pussy. Plus I'm willing to give you a great head job Mr. Lewis....." she sent to him. Bill began to type back, "My wife thinks a lot of things are disgusting, head jobs is one..... plus her tits aren't big enough to fuck, but yours are." He hit send, his mind racing as he opened his phone again. "God, I am on my way home and all I can think of is you getting me off in my car."
 
Scarlet was telling Kelly where to go, what turns to make as she felt her cell vibrate. She checked her phone once again making sure it was not able to be seen by Kelly and read the first text. She smiled and saved that one with the address. 'saved it,' she text back and then read the next which was a little longer.

The second was more graphic, she smirked reading it. 'I pegged that one right and I'm sure anal sex is on that list as well huh? Titty fucking Bill? You like that? Wanna wrap my tits around your big cock and cum all over my tits and face? Does that turn you on thinking about it? She hit send and saw the final one.

Scarlet chuckled a bit and looked at Kelly, "sorry old friend text me something. It's the trailer up there on the right, brown and tan." Quickly she text back. 'maybe the wife will let you bend her over when you get home and fuck her from behind while smacking her ass, pulling her hair as she calls you daddy...won't be around for a while catch you later Mr. Lewis.' She hit send as they pulled into her driveway.

Little did daddy know while he was making plans to fuck her tomorrow Scarlet was making them right now to take his daughter down lesbo road. Kelly parked and she looked more excited than ever. Scarlet realized this chick was really into this and maybe she was into girls 100%. No riding the fence for her more like riding mound to mound grinding hard with a bit of finger action or some tongue.

Scarlet was turned on at the thought of defiling the perky blonde and busting that cherry to munch town. There was no time to mess around she knew Kelly's mom would be wondering where she was if she'd be gone for most the evening but hell why should Scarlet worry about it? She was going to maybe hit it and quit it like the guys do, give the girl a taste and set her free in munch-land.

She unlocked the door and motioned her to come inside, as she did she locked it behind them and told her to get comfortable while she grabs them a drink before they go to her room. Kelly nodded, kicked her shoes off and waited for Scarlet to hand her a soda and followed her down the hallway to her room where they flopped on her bed and the kissing immediately started. Yep, Kelly was ready as she was a bit aggressive which Scarlet will change, she was the one who took control...always.
 
Bill finally pulled in the driveway to his house, and he felt his phone vibrate. He knew it was from Scarlet, so he opened it while sitting in his car. His mind raced as he got the message from her about saving the address, then his eyes widened as he read the next one.

"I'm sure anal sex is on that list as well huh? Titty fucking Bill? You like that? Wanna wrap my tits around your big cock and cum all over my tits and face? Does that turn you on thinking about it?" He read that text and he felt his cock harden. He couldn't believe how easy it was for Scarlet to turn him on. He sure didn't do a good job in staying faithful to his wife.

Bill was about to text back when his phone vibrated again. He opened the message and saw that Scarlet was going to be busy. He put his phone away and headed into the house. He kissed his wife and they talked about their days. Bill was thinking about the text Scarlet sent. He thought of him fucking his wife from behind while pulling her hair, but his thoughts quickly changed from his wife to Scarlet. She took the place of his wife in every sexual thought he had.

Evening came, and Bill and his wife sat down for dinner. Both were worried about where Kelly was, and Bill watched his wife call Kelly's cell phone a few times with no response. She became more worried and Bill took a chance. He picked up his phone and texted Scarlet. "Hi, Kelly isn't home yet, my wife and I are worried, do you know where she is?"
 
Kelly's phone was blowing up, and then Scarlet's started. Both girls reached over and turned the ringer down or the phone off. Kelly got up and quickly took her clothing off as Scarlet laid there watching her. This was definitely something she wanted to do for a long time. The girl was far from shy.

Taking her place back on the bed she moved her hands over Scarlet as she laid there watching the blondes perky nipples harden. it was then Scarlet sat up and grabbed her wrists and held them within her hands looking at Kelly straight in the eye. "I'll make the calls, you listen and do." Kelly nodded as Scarlet released her wrists.

Scarlet stood and undressed her self while Kelly sat there watching. Scarlet tested her dominance, "On you knees and finger that tight pussy." She watched as the blonde did just that as Scarlet watched her fingers push in and out of her fuck hole till they were slick with her juices. Scarlet wasn't going to treat her to everything in one night. Like Bill, she was going to give enough to draw her in.

Crawling on the bed Scarlet reached out and cupped Kelly's breasts in her hands and placed her mouth on one nipple and sucked it, used her tongue to tease it and then took it between her lips a few times and released it making the girl whimper and moan as she worked her pussy herself.

Moving from one nipple to the other she teased them, slowly she worked around her breasts as Kelly reached for Scarlet's with her one free hand and teased her nipples. Scarlet leaned in, and placed her lips at her ear, "Did I say you could touch me?"

Kelly pulled her hand back and scarlet pushed her back on the bed and pinned her under her. She looked down and moved up over her face and sat on it shoving her cunt into the blonde's pretty mouth. She reached back and stuck her fingers into Kelly's hole and placed her thumb on her clit as her palm was pressed against her mound and began finger fucking her to the point her hips were bucking, as she was licking Scarlet's slit, driving her tongue deep inside her hole as Scarlet rode her face.

Kelly never smelled another girl’s pussy before, to her it was an intoxicating mixture of perspiration and musk. There was nothing artificial about Scarlet's cunt. No perfume, no cologne or powder; just the raw, natural, sweet aroma of this girl’s lust. Kelly leaned in closer and inhaled deeply while licking around her clit, her face buried between her face hard. The odor filled her head making her dizzy with desire. Kelly had to taste Scarlet's cum now.

All of a sudden Kelly's hips went crazy bucking up and down on the bed as Scarlet felt her pussy muscles clenching as she could feel the warm flow of sweet nectar released all over her fingers as her cunt muscles convulsed around her fingers. All the while Kelly was slurping away at Scarlet's pussy, wiggling her tongue as she lapped the insides, trying to use her tongue as a prick as she tried to fuck her with it.

Scarlet began oscillating and grinding her hips against Kelly pretty face, in rhythm with her tongue, her breath raging and uncontrolled. She watched as she sucked all of her young juices from within her as Scarlet gasped and got off reaching an orgasm.

Scarlet got up giving Kelly breathing room as she leaned over and kissed her lips tasting herself. Kelly smiled, and sat up catching her breath. "That was a sample Blondie, want more we'll wok it out." Scarlet said as she tossed on a tee and panties and took a sip of her drink.

Kelly got up, got dressed and leaned in looking at Scarlet, "I-I'd like more, anytime you want to get together here if we can." Scarlet nodded and grabbed her hand leading her down the hallway.

"Sounds good, better get your ass home". Kelly and her kissed one last time and Kelly left for home and Scarlet settled in to eat dinner and checked her phone, she read the message from Bill and decided to let it go unseen till Kelly arrives home and explains where she was.
 
Bill didn't receive a message from Scarlet, or Kelly. His wife and him were both nervous now, wondering where their daughter was. It began to get dark out when a car finally pulled into the driveway. Bill's wife was very upset as she rushed to the door. Kelly got out of the car and walked towards her. Bill stayed in the house, knowing his wife was going to do enough yelling for the both of them.

"Where were you? How come you didn't call or answer your phone? We were worried sick," Kelly's mother berated her as she entered the house. Kelly seemed out of it, but nervous that her parents were going to be overly upset. Kelly tried to explain but her mother did not let her get any words in. The two fought until Kelly ran up to her room, upset. Bill looked at his wife shaking his head.

"You didn't have to be so mean. You should have let her explain," he said as his wife gave him a dirty look. She began to yell at Bill about how he didn't even care his daughter was missing. Bill rolled his eyes as he stood up, "It isn't that I don't care, its that I trust her."

Bill got up and walked outside, needing to get away from his wife. He sat down on the porch thinking about where his daughter could have been, and why Scarlet did not answer him.
 
The thing with Scarlet was that she envied those with happy families to a point where she couldn't help but want to destroy them any way she can. It was only half her fault, she couldn't help it that married men were attracted to her. Bill was the perfect example, as was his daughter Kelly. Kelly was something totally out of the blue. That whole scene came out of left field but who was Scarlet not to take her friend down carpet munch road?

She channel surfed for a bit as she lay there thinking about father and daughter. She loved the cock yet, there was something about a shaven or trimmed pussy that was just so fucking delicious. Girls were sensual, feminine, at least the ones she loved bedding down. Scarlet was a girl who loved control, the more control she had the more it tripped her trigger in bed.

Taking in a deep breath she wondered what it would have been like if she was born into a better family, but the dreams just cut like a knife. Rolling over on her side she started watching a movie, she knew there was enough time that Kelly should have been home and it was fine to text Bill back.

'Don't know where she is tonight. Sorry, if I hear from her I'll text you. I'm sure she's fine Mr. Lewis.' Re-reading it she was fine with that and hit send then went back to her movie. She had to figure what she was going to plan for tomorrow when she met Bill. Scarlet thought she would change it up a bit as she smiled and drifted off.
 
Bill got the text message from Scarlet and read it. He sighed as he texted back, "Thanks, she got in..... now everyone is fighting." He pressed send and headed back toward the house.

Bill knew he was in a tough spot, him sleeping with one of his daughters friends, but for some reason just the thought of Scarlet got him going. He knew she was going to meet him tomorrow, and part of him wanted to break things off with her.

However, another part of him wanted her to make him cum. It wasn't just exciting, but Scarlet knew how to get his blood pumping, and turn him on like no other. He felt guilty about it, but he wondered if he should have been stronger.
 
Scarlet got the response back from Bill, she was glad her friend got home safe and apparently hadn't said anything to her father about being with her, she was keeping a dirty little secret from her daddy as well as her mother.

It was time for bed, she had a test in the morning and then was still skipping out on half the day. There was nothing important that she needed to do other than sit in classes bored all day.

Picking up her phone she text Kelly...'Hey, you make it home okay? Wanted to make sure since I'm headed to bed."

Then she dropped down to Bill and dropped him a quick one...'see you tomorrow Mr. Lewis I hope you're ready for me!' she clicked send, and curled up to find sleep as she had no need to wait for Kelly she already knew she was home.
 
Bill headed back in the house, his mind still conflicted about Scarlet and what he was letting her do to him. As he headed inside he felt his phone vibrate. He saw it was from Scarlet and read it. "See you tomorrow Mr. Lewis, I hope you're ready for me!" He sighed as he quickly deleted the text message, not wanting his wife to go through his phone and see it.

He headed upstairs, and quickly headed to bed. His wife was already asleep, and he was glad, not wanting another argument to start. He fell asleep and to his surprise, slept well.

His alarm went off, and he quickly got ready for his day. He put on a shirt and tie, with dress pants and a belt. He went downstairs and saw Kelly, she was about to leave for school. "Have a good day sweetie," he said smiling, and Kelly came over and kissed his cheek.

His wife was getting ready, and as he finished his breakfast he went to say goodbye to her. "I am off to work, see you later," he said smiling, but his wife gave him a dirty look.

"Don't think I am over how you acted last night, we will talk later." Bill rolled his eyes as he headed out the door, frustrated at the way his wife acted. He got to work and began his day, knowing it would be a long one.
 
Scarlet dressed her semi-normal look for school, and placed her books in a backpack and headed off like she normally did. the except though was she didn't have the face full of dark makeup, instead she had the rockabilly look, the 1960's make-up. The dark red lipstick, slightly smokey eye with the false lashes and drug out eye liner.

She grabbed the bus and met Kelly at school hooking up out front by the wall where they sat. "You look great Scar, wow. I like you in the Twiggy look. Where you get that dress?"

Scar smiled as she looked at the short flirty black poka-dot and black tank style top with her firm young breasts pushing a bit from the top. "Its from a collection of the 50's rockabilly style of the deadly dames. found it a while back at this really cool vintage shop. Same with the shoes."

"You have a great body, and I should know," she said giggling a bit. "The black block dolly platforms heels are perfect."

"What happened with you parents last night? You get into trouble?"

"No, not really just got into a fight with my mom, she was still on my case this morning. My dad was worried but he's nothing like her. I really don't understand how he can stay married to her."

"I was going to cut half the day today but forgot I had a dentist appointment after school. Mind dropping me off on your way home? I can walk from there." Scarlet asked her.

"Sure. hey, what happened last night won't change our friendship right?" Kelly asked.

"No, not at all. Why would it?"

"Just making sure that's all. Maybe we can get together again sometime soon?"


Scarlet laughed, "Damn, I think you are flipped to the other side of the fence girl."

Kelly looked at her and nodded her head in a yes motion. "I am pretty sure I am."

Before scarlet could say anything else the 5 minute bell rang, and they headed in with the rest of the kids. This was going to be a long day she thought, it just had one of those feelings as she walked into homeroom. She text Bill quickly, "see you after school Mr. Lewis." hit send and turned her phone to vibrate and tossed it into her bag.
 
Bill was working at his desk when his phone went off. He felt the phone vibrate and reached for it quickly. He opened it up and read the text from Scarlet, "See you after school Mr. Lewis." Bill sighed as he read it, knowing that Scarlet was coming to see him with one intention. Again, he didn't know if he was strong enough to resist her.

The day went slowly, part of him worried about Scarlet coming, while another part of him excited. Every time he looked at the clock it seemed like only minutes had passed. When lunch time finally hit, he leaned back and headed out with a co-worker.

After lunch, he headed back to his desk, and called his wife. She was still upset with him, and kept the conversation short. He hung up his phone and shook his head, deciding to try and lose himself in work. Finally, he noticed that it was almost 5:00, and most of his co-workers had left their offices. Again, he felt nervous about Scarlet coming by the office.
 
The day crawled by, every class seemed ten hours long, and between them she met up with Kelly who was then adding the pressure of them sleeping together once again. Scarlet nodded, "Okay as soon as i can swing it I'll have you come over again."

"That's a deal," Kelly responded.

Apparently no matter how mad her parents got Kelly was doing what she wanted to do and she seemed to be just like her father when it came to sex. Taking chances to get what she wanted and from who she wanted to be with.

Scarlet stopped in the bathroom after her last class, re-did her makeup and checked herself out. She was ready. She left the bathroom, and headed outside to meet Kelly for a ride into town.

Once in the car, she asked Kelly about how pissed her parents were. "My mother is still pretty pissed off, if she knew I was with you she would have grounded me for a month or so. The thing is this was all my idea and I think if she gave you a chance she would see you're a great person. My dad loves you, he's so cool with you. Wish my mother was like him."

Scarlet laughed, "won't happen. Your dad is more open minded, that's the difference. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs but that's how people perceive me. I can't change that unless they open their mind and stop stero-typing."

Kelly pulled the car over, she let Scarlet out and headed home. Scarlet headed to her father's office to have a sexual rendezvous with Mr. Lewis. Scarlet walked a couple blocks down, then turned and just enjoyed the early evening while the sun was still out. People were rushing everywhere, they all had places to go and seemed in a hurry.

She finally got to his office building and opened the glass doors and headed to his office.
 
Bill sat at his desk, his door open. He kept seeing people leave the office, and sighed. Part of him was worried Scarlet would show up and they would get caught. How could you explain that? He would lose his job, and his marriage would be over. However, a little devil inside his head pointed out that while that would all be bad, he would get to be pleasured by Scarlet. His mind was wrestling with right and wrong, and he couldn't decide why he was leaning toward the "wrong" side.

Bill shook his head, trying to keep his mind clear. He knew he should break things off with Scarlet, but she was like a drug, and his body was in need of her. As he looked up he saw Scarlet walk through the glass doors and head into the office. Bill got up from behind his desk and walked to his door. His eyes met Scarlet's and he nodded toward her to come his way.

He looked around, nervous that some people were still left, but no one seemed to notice Scarlet as she walked towards his office. As she got closer he smiled, "Come on in."
 
As scarlet walked through the building she didn't see but two people and they seemed to be packing up ready to go. They never even noticed her walking by which didn't surprise her as most people often never paid attention around them when their day of work was in and all they wanted to do was get the hell out of there.

She could see bill at the end of the hall, he smiled as she got to the doorway of his office. "Come on in." He said to her as she walked in with a gliding stride filled with confidence.

"Hello handsome, been thinking about me all day?" She asked as she walked around his desk as he sat in the chair. She pushed him back and sat on the edge of his desk placing a heel on each side of his legs as he sat there.

Her skirt was straight across her upper thighs as she smiled letting him get a glimpse of her cherry red thong. Scarlet licked her lips as she cocked her head and used her feet pulling him in closer.

"I've been thinking about you Mr. Lewis, your nice rock hard cock you always have waiting for me...." She moved her one foot to his crotch and rubbed his cock through his pants with the platform from of her heels as he began to grow hard "Wife ever give you a foot job? Just asking for future references."
 
Bill watched as she walked in, and he quickly shut his door. He knew he should lock it, but his mind still wasn't made up. He headed over to his desk, not locking the door. He sat in the chair, and watched as she moved in front of him and sat on the edge of his desk.

Bill couldn't believe his eyes as he stared at his daughters friend, her skirt pulled up, showing off her red thong. He groaned as she talked. Hello handsome, been thinking about me all day?," she said. Bill looked at her, "I may have been," he said as she interupted him.

I've been thinking about you Mr. Lewis, your nice rock hard cock you always have waiting for me." Bill groaned at the thought of Scarlet thinking about him, he sighed as he began to talk, "Scarlet, this is taking a risk...." he said as she cut him off.

"Wife ever give you a foot job?," she said, as he felt the plaform from one of her heels against his cock, rubbing it as it began to harden and throb. "Ahhh god..... no, she hasn't..... I am guessing she hasn't done a lot of things you have done...." he moaned as his head fell back.
 
"Ahhh god..... no, she hasn't..... I am guessing she hasn't done a lot of things you have done...." he said with a moan as she watched his head drop back.

"There was only two people i saw and they were both in a hurry to get the heck out of here, so I believe we're pretty much alone Mr. Lewis." Scarlet rubbed her platform all over watching the older man's pants tent out as his dick got hard. There was that power she loved, he was a puppy on a leash and she was the handler.

Scarlet pulled her feet back and placed them on the floor, she leaned forth, her hands on the end of the chair arms as she bent over and kissed his lips, letting the kiss linger as her lips parted and her tongue slithered into his mouth to dance with his own.

Breaking the kiss she smiled, her lips were still close to his as she teased him a bit. "Ever fuck a girl while her legs were locked behind her head Mr. Lewis? I can do that, makes for great sex, nice deep penetration..." With that said she reached and unzipped his pants and slid her hand in pulling his cock out.

"M-m-m-m so hard for me Mr. Lewis. I really do love your cock, it gets so fat and eager to fuck my pussy...has a mind of its own." Scarlet slowly dropped to her knees, tossed her head to the side and started teasing the head with her tongue, letting him watch her small wet pink muscle swirl around the knob, the tip dipping in that small slit, her warm saliva coating it making the stretched flesh glisten.
 
All the fight Bill had planned to have left as soon as he felt her rubbing his hardening cock with her platform. He groaned as she did, hearing her tell him they were pretty much alone. As her foot slid off of the tent in his pants, he sighed in disappointment.

"Ever fuck a girl while her legs were locked behind her head Mr. Lewis?," she said, and his eyes widened. This girl was a sex goddess, he thought. She could get his mind on sex, and make him forget about everything he had. His job, his wife, his family, nothing mattered, just her. As he felt her hands reach his pants, he groaned. Her hands worked quickly unzipping him and pulling out his rock hard cock.

As he felt her soft hand, his moaned. "Ahhh fuck Scarlet....... how can you do this too me every time?" he asked, his mind lost in thoughts of her already. As she dropped to her knee's Bill watched her. His eyes stared at her as she tossed her head to the side, and her tongue left her mouth, sliding along his rock hard cock.

"mmmmm god...... Scarlet," he moaned as she teased him with her tongue, his hands gripping the arm of the chair. Her tongue worked magic on his cock, making him harder, and even more turned on. He couldn't believe how easy it was for him to get him going. She was a drug, a drug that made him only crave sex, the sex she could deliver.
 
"Ahhh fuck Scarlet....... how can you do this too me every time?"He said to her as she dropped to her knees between his thighs.

Scarlet began working the knob as her hand gripped his hard shaft and stroked him, her head turned left to right and back, repeating the motion as she sucked and teased the head of his dick.

"Mmmmm god...... Scarlet," he said as he moaned as she started to take him back into her throat. Scarlet worked him in and back out each time she stuffed his cock in deeper and deeper till she had him fully down her throat.

Her eyes raised as she looked at him, her throat tightened as she swallowed and then pulled back running her tongue flat against the underside of his meat and just as she got to the fat head she sucked and teased it again then sucked him straight down into her windpipe and swallowed again letting him feel the tightness around his prick.

Scarlet pulled back, her mouth twisted around the head as she used her saliva to stroke him vigorously. She popped his cock in and out of her mouth, she rubbed the tip across her lips smearing the pre cum across them and then sucked him back in quickly and down her throat.
 
Back
Top