The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy vey!

*flicks Fr33k*

It wasn't my fault, the roads were like super icy so I was taking it slow. I drive a truck with four wheel drive so I mean I can drive pretty well in bad weather. This idiot in this car comes speeding around me, loses control getting back into my lane and starts spinning. I had to react to not hit him and I just kinda went weee as well. Plus side, I didn't hit a single thing and I didn't end in the ditch. He did. But he deserved it. I ended right on the edge of the road cause I'm that awesome.

Oy vey!

*flicks Fr33k*

It wasn't my fault, the roads were like super icy so I was taking it slow. I drive a truck with four wheel drive so I mean I can drive pretty well in bad weather. This idiot in this car comes speeding around me, loses control getting back into my lane and starts spinning. I had to react to not hit him and I just kinda went weee as well. Plus side, I didn't hit a single thing and I didn't end in the ditch. He did. But he deserved it. I ended right on the edge of the road cause I'm that awesome.

*flicks Dream*

I was just joking and you know it. I'm glad you didn't incur any damage or injuries. And yes, you are pretty awesome. :D

Last thought?

Two more story posts due and I have both the will and the time to craft proper responses.

Followed by

damn I hate to see her so fucked up...but I was so glad to just SEE her.

And then

I don't feel like an asshole yet. I wonder why?

Plus

Today, my baby sister would have turned 38 years old. This is the first year in a long time that i can have that thought without falling apart.

And after that

Christmas dinner...gotta be up by 7 AM to get it started.

So I have a Weeping Angel, that we made. (Don't know what that is, go watch Dr. Who Season 4 episode Blink and then we can talk)

And I placed her on a mirror so she's quantum locked, but someone moved her this weekend, didn't tell me till I found her on the bookcase next to my bed. I freaked.

None of my partners will cop to it.
I think I have to move.

Merry Christmas to all Naughty or Nice
Lit Girls
Merry-chrismas-018.jpg

And Boys
zx4i20.jpg

Last Thought

Only one more piece left and I can't work on it til my co-writer answers my question...so I guess i am done for the evening.

Merry Christmas, Lit and good night!!

I'm sleepy enough to sleep so I'm going now....bye Litizens ! and
MERRY CHRISTMAS ! XOXOX

I really should get some sleep... just wish i was tired
Too bad were currently in different zip codes.

I have what you need to go to sleep.

Hugs and kisses, and a great body to spoon against.

Merry Christmas to me from me

Oy vey!

*flicks Fr33k*

I am gonna buy you an armored humvee for Christmas with a big ass shovel on the front so you can just push those idiots outta the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back