The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Lady

Erotic English Rose
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Posts
48,011
Ok Here's the idea.

I will ask a question, a question anyone could answer,this is not a general knowledge test :D

A question that will reveal something about the person answering it.

A what do you think about..., Have you ever..., What is your favourite...sort of question.

OK so then someone will answer that question then ask a question of their own.

And the next person will answer it, then pose another question and so it wil go on and on and on (hopefully :D)

The first question is

What is your favourite meal?
 
my favourite meal would have to be the traditional sunday roast! Either roast beef (and yourkshire pudding) or chicken(with sage and onion stuffing) with mash, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrot and swede mashed together and lots of gravy!

FOr dessert? hmmm raspberry pavalova! :D

yummy!


next question

What is your favourite sexual position?

(hehehe..i had to ask!)
 
English Lady said:
my favourite meal would have to be the traditional sunday roast! Either roast beef (and yourkshire pudding) or chicken(with sage and onion stuffing) with mash, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrot and swede mashed together and lots of gravy!

FOr dessert? hmmm raspberry pavalova! :D

yummy!


next question

What is your favourite sexual position?

My favorite sexual position would be in the arms of my lover. No kidding... sexual pleasure flys by in the blink of an eye, being held in his arms anywhere, any time keeps that feeling alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always wanted to try Yorkshire Pudding, my grandmother used to make it for grandfather, who was born in Aston, Warwickshire (1878).

My favorite? I am a lamb addict, from roast lamb with garlic to shanks prepared in a multitude of varieties. Mmmmm.... asparagus and whipped potatoes sits well with almost any style of lamb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up... Do you adore giving oral sex, or are you indifferent about it?
 
I enjoy giving oral sex, I don't think i'd go so far as to say i adore it, but also i am not indifferent to it! If i am in the right frame of mind I love giving my husband a thorough blow job!


(thanks for joining in Arden)

Ok next question


What is your starsign?
 
I adore giving oral sex to both men and women! I also adore receiving oral sex from both men and women!

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER ALL PRECEDING QUESTIONS?

Well I will.

I LUV almost all sex positions. So, is "Around the World" considered a valid answer?! If not I'll take 69. At least it is my favorite this morning. I LUV variety in sex!!!

My favorite meal is Salmon, fixed every way possible - poached, grilled, fried, baked, barbecued, scrambled with eggs, and even made into Salmon Patties. There should be home fries on the side. And a BIG tossed salad with LOTS of toppings! Peppermint Herbal Iced Tea to drink. A dessert of Ben & Jerry's New York Fudge Chunk Ice Cream would make the meal perfect.

MY QUESTION - What is your most decadent sexual fantasy?
 
English Lady said:


What is your starsign?


I was born under the sign, "DELIVERY"! (Sorry, but I couldn't resist!) I'm an Aries. I LUV to Ram and be Rammed!!
 
Well the idea was just answer the question posted immediately before your post not all of them*L* that would get difficault after a while!
 
My most decadent sexual fantasy would be......

Being the only woman in a room full of men and having them all cum in me/on me/ over me! Cocks everywhere! mmmmmmmm


What is your most sensitive erogenous zone?
 
English Lady said:
My most decadent sexual fantasy would be......

Being the only woman in a room full of men and having them all cum in me/on me/ over me! Cocks everywhere! mmmmmmmm


What is your most sensitive erogenous zone?


Sounds like LOTS of fun - a CUM bath!!!

My most sensitive erogenous zone would have to be my nipples! If a man (or woman) shows enough attention to my tits, I'll do ANYTHING!!!


QUESTION - What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
 
It would have to be blueberry cheesecake! the shop near me does it and ooooooh it is heavenly.....


How many times a week do you masturbate?
 
English Lady said:
It would have to be blueberry cheesecake! the shop near me does it and ooooooh it is heavenly.....


How many times a week do you masturbate?
It depends greatly on my mood. Sometimes 8 or 10 or more(i dont really count) sometimes not at all. It depends on the inspiration.

What inspires you to mastrabate? Do you prefer written or visual stimulation or is it best coming from you own mind?
 
Well i think i have become lazy,I used to enjoy fantasizig, using my mind to turn myself on as i masturbated, now more often than not i'll just read some stories to get myself off!


which is your favourite category of erotic story here at lit?
 
English Lady said:
Well i think i have become lazy,I used to enjoy fantasizig, using my mind to turn myself on as i masturbated, now more often than not i'll just read some stories to get myself off!


which is your favourite category of erotic story here at lit?
I like the lesbian stories best. Second would be stories of control.

which is yours?
 
Mine would be the non-consent stories i think :D


How long have you been reading stories/posting at lit?
 
English Lady said:
Well i think i have become lazy,I used to enjoy fantasizig, using my mind to turn myself on as i masturbated, now more often than not i'll just read some stories to get myself off!


which is your favourite category of erotic story here at lit?
BDSM stories float my boat. ;)
 
English Lady said:
Mine would be the non-consent stories i think :D


How long have you been reading stories/posting at lit?


Reading stories for a about three years. Posting for one year, as of February 9th. Happy Anniversary to me!


QUESTION - Have you ever (or do you ever) go out in public without panties?
 
all the rage..been reading for oooh 4/5 years now..posting since last august...and i am really english! :D



I often go out in public without panties on!

Describe your favourite piece of lingerie(or your wifes if you're a guy*L*)
 
English Lady said:


Describe your favourite piece of lingerie(or your wifes if you're a guy*L*)
A very sexy black corset. :D
 
KHAN-E said:
Reading stories for a about three years. Posting for one year, as of February 9th. Happy Anniversary to me!


QUESTION - Have you ever (or do you ever) go out in public without panties?

Happy anniversary, KAHN-E!

Too cold here now to dream of going bare in public, but cum summer... lol... things will be different.

My gentleman prefers no undergarments, at any time when in his presence. I love the idea too... always open for exploration, you know? :p
 
1

my favourite bit of lingerie would be s very sexy black satin chemise, i love it! love the feel of satin


What is your favourite movie of all time?
 
Ok so i;ll answer my own question to give myself a bump*L*


my favourite film of all time is Flash Gordon! I know its tacky but i watched it over and over as a kid, and i still love watching it now!


new question!

Tell me your favourite sexual fantasy.....
 
Being indoctrinated into a tribe of amazon like women. They are intrigued by my very proper yet tight fitting business suit. My hair is pulled tight to my head, my skirt is torn but still cover me. The leader of the indoctination team begins with what seem to be orders to the four women she is with. The attack me, ripping my clothing off and freeing my hand. Palms and fingers slip and slide over my squirming body. The leader approaches me and knees down between my legs. I try to act frightened and offended but she reaches down between my legs and her had comes away wet. I am dragged to a mud hole. The mud is the color of clay and it is warm. I am slid into it, the five women making sure i am covered with the mud. My hand explores their bodies incidently as they cover me. Finally, I am led to a bath where the mud is washed from me. I see myself naked in a mirror with these horny and so skilled women touching me. Just then, a women enters and in a commanding voice shouts at my bathers. the flee. I am alone with the queen and she drags me off to her bed and fuckssssssssssssssssssss me until my legs quiver and i loose all sense of time.
 
alltherage..wow..you got so excited you forgot to pose a new question*L*

Ok my favourite sexual fantasy has got to be this one.

I am at outside the headmasters office, dressed in a school uniform, nervous because i know i've done somethin wrong. He calls me ibn, challeges me about my behaviour then takes me over his knee and spanks me ,pulling down my white cotton knickers to do so. when the spanking is finished he ends me over the desk and fucks me!




What is your favourite colour and why?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top