whats the temp in your neck of the woods?

Here last year we had ice storms. You could not walk on the sidewalks. Everyone was trying to buy ice salt and all the stores ran out. COMPLETELY. The only ones left with salt were the road crews and (I suppose) places like hospitals etc. That's why people were using water softener salt on their driveways and front walks. I think some people were even resorting to kitty litter. :(

Our entire state resorts to a mixture of 99% sand and 1% salt mixture then sit back spinning the wheels on the iced over bridges and inclines wondering why the ice hasn't melt yet. Not to mention they shut school down if its even mentioned "there's a 1 billionth chance wintry precipitation tomorrow" ohh yeahhh no schooolll!!! Don't even get me started on the folks who even venture out that know they can't afford to miss work (again), and know they can't drive in the shit head out anyway doing 70 in hammer lane. Good lord then wonder how the hell they ended up in the ditch upside down..:eek::mad:

Our entire state resorts to a mixture of 99% sand and 1% salt mixture then sit back spinning the wheels on the iced over bridges and inclines wondering why the ice hasn't melt yet. Not to mention they shut school down if its even mentioned "there's a 1 billionth chance wintry precipitation tomorrow" ohh yeahhh no schooolll!!! Don't even get me started on the folks who even venture out that know they can't afford to miss work (again), and know they can't drive in the shit head out anyway doing 70 in hammer lane. Good lord then wonder how the hell they ended up in the ditch upside down..:eek::mad:

We so seldom shut down school! You would think Alaska folk could drive on bad roads but you'd be wrong!

We so seldom shut down school! You would think Alaska folk could drive on bad roads but you'd be wrong!

Ohh I know I remember I spent a stint up there for a few years they forget ever 7 months or so in between. I remember running 5 miles so long as it wasn't colder than -10 lol our balaclava's would be frosted over from our exhaled ice crystals lol and steam flowing off the top of our heads like Ghost Rider git extinguished.

57 degrees

And Mdaddy you described it perfectly! Couldnt have done a better job myself.

:D

57 degrees

And Mdaddy you described it perfectly! Couldnt have done a better job myself.

:D

Thank you very much...

Its 58F overcast with spotty showers and well a good day to sleep in and cuddle with that special someone. .

You're welcome.

Its 55 degrees here. Had some rain but now just cloudy.

66 degrees

Where the hell are you?! :eek: It's like 30 here *shivers*

*oh, it says "Texas."

Isn't it cool that we're in the same country and experiencing two totally different climates?
daydreaming.gif

Last edited:
45 now. I know it should rise a bit during the early afternoon but we are heading back to low-mid 30's the rest of the week

Back