i'm looking forward to...

Finally getting this palava with my car sorted...

Changing from a 20 yr old car to a new one should not be this bloody difficult. :(

I'm looking forward to attending a wedding tomorrow, normally I prefer to pass on weddings...however, the couple getting married are amazing human beings and I love seeing them happy.:heart:

I am so looking forward to this streak of bad career luck going away...

If you will keep chatting to freaks just before bedtime, what can you expect?

:eek: i'll tell masher you called him a freak :D

I like weird dreams.

But then I lucid dream so it makes for more interesting dreams.

i wouldn't mind good weird dreams!

and it's usually not even sex related dreams! ok, this time there were sex toys, but the dream was about me trying to hide them from people who shouldn't see.
and then there was that other dream with animals i really really don't like.... :(

and it's usually not even sex related dreams! ok, this time there were sex toys, but the dream was about me trying to hide them from people who shouldn't see.
and then there was that other dream with animals i really really don't like.... :(

There are often reasons for the dreams... Have you ever thought of analyzing your dreams?

I'm guessing that the first one is about your being ashamed about some aspect of your sexuality. But then I'm not a psychologist!

Vacation time. Two weeks from now I'll be checking in at the airport and on my way!

There are often reasons for the dreams... Have you ever thought of analyzing your dreams?

I'm guessing that the first one is about your being ashamed about some aspect of your sexuality. But then I'm not a psychologist!

you are cute :D

I'm looking forward to picking up my woman from the London train this evening :)

I'm looking forward to a chat with a certain special someone. I can only imagine how great it will be. :rose::kiss::rose:

L:rose:

I'm looking forward to a frozen pizza and some Showtime Anytime tonight. By myself! Seriously, I really am looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to my bubble bath with scented jasmine oil, and a voice recording I really like ;)

... being done with this boring copy/paste stuff and being able to do finally start analysing.

I'm looking forwards to supper. it's taking forever to cook properly and I'm ravenous.

Having the day to myself again.

Also... I'm looking forward to the day I can click the link in my notification emails from Lit. :rolleyes:

Back