elli's P(ublic)M(essage) inbox

ehm, what? do i know you? :confused:

thanks. :)
this was actually supposed to be a serious thread, but what can you do.... :rolleyes:

There is very little serious here. mostly you just find a handle on the insanity and hold on for as long as you can :D

There is very little serious here. mostly you just find a handle on the insanity and hold on for as long as you can :D

... My handle came off in my hand. Is that alright? Should... Should I report it someone in charge or something?

... My handle came off in my hand. Is that alright? Should... Should I report it someone in charge or something?

Seek medical advice immediately! Its always useful to have medical advice, even in a non medical situation *nodnods*

*has a feeling her box is quickly gonna turn into a madhouse*

Seek medical advice immediately! Its always useful to have medical advice, even in a non medical situation *nodnods*

What if I just walk it off... On... Off.... Got any glue?

*should have named the thread "elli's mad attic"*

Do you have a creaky, old creepy rocking chair? I love those. It pisses off the ghost if you just sit on it and pretend your riding a horse till your sick from motion sickness.

Do you have a creaky, old creepy rocking chair? I love those. It pisses off the ghost if you just sit on it and pretend your riding a horse till your sick from motion sickness.

i really wish i had!!!!
but i could still sit in a corner with my crazy hair, skeptically ogling anyone who dares to enter....

i really wish i had!!!!
but i could still sit in a corner with my crazy hair, skeptically ogling anyone who dares to enter....

If you have a collection headless dolls, that would be perfect

If you have a collection headless dolls, that would be perfect

funny you say that! i cleaned out the attic last week and found my old dolls and barbies...

will this work? :cool:

funny you say that! i cleaned out the attic last week and found my old dolls and barbies...

will this work? :cool:

Yep, the slightly miss match head makes it perfect. Pluck out one of its eyes and it will give people nightmares for weeks :D

Oh and another thing to creep people out is to have to doll named after the person your talking to. That always get people to change their pants. And not in a good way :D

Back