Men, I'm dissapointed

Sheana_V

Literotica Guru
I've heard the refrain before about how easy it is for women to get laid. I sometimes wonder how many men actually consider the prospects from the other side.

- A great deal of men spend little time on outward appearance. Poor fashion choices, letting their body go, etc...
- Personal grooming seems to be lacking as well. Countless times have I opened a package to discover it smells of sweat and pee.
- Not to mention the constant fear that a guy is going to assault me. Countless times have I walked away from a guy flirting with me and been called a "bitch" or worse.
- Even when a guy is reasonable so frequently there seems to be a sense of entitlement. I've gone this far so I must want to go further. I want to have sex with you, therefore my only interest is making you cum, etc...
- Also the idea that you got me off, so I should be 'grateful' and 'honor your compassion'.

And don't even get me started on "nice guys", they're the worst.

What's really frustrating is that the way men seem to want to carry on in this society creates all these barriers to sexual interactions. Getting play when your a woman is not even close to easy.

So, what's the deal?

I've heard the refrain before about how easy it is for women to get laid. I sometimes wonder how many men actually consider the prospects from the other side.

- A great deal of men spend little time on outward appearance. Poor fashion choices, letting their body go, etc...
- Personal grooming seems to be lacking as well. Countless times have I opened a package to discover it smells of sweat and pee.
- Not to mention the constant fear that a guy is going to assault me. Countless times have I walked away from a guy flirting with me and been called a "bitch" or worse.
- Even when a guy is reasonable so frequently there seems to be a sense of entitlement. I've gone this far so I must want to go further. I want to have sex with you, therefore my only interest is making you cum, etc...
- Also the idea that you got me off, so I should be 'grateful' and 'honor your compassion'.

What's really frustrating is that the way men seem to want to carry on in this society creates all these barriers to sexual interactions. Getting play when your a woman is not even close to easy.

So, what's the deal?

Maybe you describe the man you would like to find or even the minimum requirements?

This should be enlightening.:)

Maybe you describe the man you would like to find or even the minimum requirements?

This should be enlightening.:)

Hmmm... that's probably a good idea. Though I haven't thought a ton about it. It's always easier to point out what is frustrating than to think of what you'd ideally like. It's also hard, because even the ideal man would not be someone I'd know was ideal at first. So the general behavior of men still creates a barrier.

Minimum requirements:
- Clean and well groomed
- Dressed with at least some sense that they paid attention to their clothes.
- Respectful of boundaries
- Able to communicate effectively

That would be my short list.

So, what's the deal?
Oh here I go.

I'm with you...I couldn't have said it better myself.

You send those little shitheads right here to refine them:

forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=954910

They will learn to dress like classy fuckers and not look like they get their clothes at the gas station.

Minimum requirements:
- Clean and well groomed

So, a woman? :D

(I'm on a roll tonight)

So, what's the deal?

Try scoping guys at water-slides. Many of your quandaries will be instantly resolved.

Sounds to me like you're choosing the wrong men, or the wrong place to meet them.

X2

Assholes are assholes, no matter how well mannered they are, how well dressed they may be, no matter how "good" or "nice" they say they are. You have to take into account not only what you are attracted to as a woman, but what you attract to yourself by your own attire and attitude.

BTW, your short list? Isn't that the definition of a "nice guy"? If he isn't, at the very least, those things, then how can he be considered nice?

Asshole works for me.

My momma always said that you can pickup a woman when you got nuthin better to do, and she was right. If I don't impress you anuther skirt will be along soon enough.

You strike me as a TIRE KICKER. Guys dont like tire-kickers. Youre doomed to making babies with Kasper Milquetoast in a Sears sports coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you seem to be missing the point.
I'm not looking to find a life partner and settle down. Im not a "tire kicker". I'm expressing frustration that finding guys that will get me off if I fuck them to be obnoxiously difficult.
It's not a matter of 'picking the wrong guys', it's a matter of "it shouldn't be this hard". I have plenty of awesome guys I like having sex with. They were however filtered from the crowd.

I fail to see how "respectful of boundaries" make someone a "nice guy". If you don't have the capacity to respect boundaries you're far worse than an asshole.

Sobbing with the other fatties that have no fashion sense....:(

But but but but......I'm a good kisser!

:rolleyes:

"It's always easier to point out what is frustrating than what you'd really like..."......"It shouldn't be this hard!"....

Said every woman ever born. Since we're just throwing out generalities.

I'm not looking to find a life partner and settle down. Im not a "tire kicker". I'm expressing frustration that finding guys that will get me off if I fuck them to be obnoxiously difficult.
It's not a matter of 'picking the wrong guys', it's a matter of "it shouldn't be this hard". I have plenty of awesome guys I like having sex with. They were however filtered from the crowd.

I fail to see how "respectful of boundaries" make someone a "nice guy". If you don't have the capacity to respect boundaries you're far worse than an asshole.

If you don't kiss on the first date there is no 2nd date. I aint gonna be rude, I ain t gonna waste more time with you while the other guys are getting laid. Been there, done it your way, and got the scars. Nice gets you claw marks, interesting with a dollop of dangerous gets you laid.

I think it comes down to respect. Respect for oneself, respect for you. The bad news is.... that's a dying trait in this world we live in. Good luck.

So, what's the deal?

Double standards. That is all I have to say on this post.

So, what's the deal?

Some of you seem to be missing the point... I'm expressing frustration that finding guys that will get me off if I fuck them to be obnoxiously difficult.

Your complaint and the common male lament that you attacked are not of a kind. What those guys are complaining about is how difficult it is for many males to get to have sex at all.

Your rant is like saying "I wonder how many of those people who complain about how hard it is to afford a boat have considered how difficult it is to find a yacht that has teak that doesn't need to be refinished; not to mention staterooms where the carpeting doesn't have to be replaced. And don't get me started on the cost of a good captain!"

So, what's the deal?

Hmmm... that's probably a good idea. Though I haven't thought a ton about it. It's always easier to point out what is frustrating than to think of what you'd ideally like. It's also hard, because even the ideal man would not be someone I'd know was ideal at first. So the general behavior of men still creates a barrier.

Minimum requirements:
- Clean and well groomed

That would be my short list.

Strange, I heard practically the exact thing - almost word for word - last Spring, when speaking with a neighbour.

She was looking to hire someone to help with her garden work and yard maintenance.

Strange, I heard practically the exact thing - almost word for word - last Spring, when speaking with a neighbour.

She was looking to hire someone to help with her garden work and yard maintenance.

Naturally you fled. I heard you run from work faster than you flee from a snake.

So you're pissed that you can't walk into a crowd of strangers and randomly pick someone who has the ability to know your body intimately and have all the secrets to get you off, all of this without ever having met you before?

And you're bitching about this while you have "plenty of awesome guys you like to have sex with". I only have one question for you, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? Seems you're bitching about getting cake AND having to eat it too. Then you're bitching that the cake you have isn't good enough, so you bitch some more that you have to taste other cake . . . Maybe the problem isn't the cake . . .

Why don't you come back when you have a real problem you'd like help with. :rolleyes: Welcome to the real world, where finding a compatible mate, whether for one night or for a lifetime is the exact same for both sexes. For your information, finding a good woman for anything, let alone sex, is just as difficult for men.

I agree that coming across lousy men is no easier than coming across lousy women. It is a process to find the keepers -- it wouldn't be any fun if they just fell into your lap.

What those guys are complaining about is how difficult it is for many males to get to have sex at all.

Right, and I'm suggesting there's a reason for that. Some men are making it hard for the rest of men. Ignoring the attractiveness and the cleanliness, the respect for boundaries is an absolute must. A guy risks getting shot down approaching a woman, a woman risk sexual assault. The comments on this thread seem to reinforce that notion.

Right, and I'm suggesting there's a reason for that. Some men are making it hard for the rest of men. Ignoring the attractiveness and the cleanliness, the respect for boundaries is an absolute must. A guy risks getting shot down approaching a woman, a woman risk sexual assault. The comments on this thread seem to reinforce that notion.

A guy's risk also involves meeting a crazy, needy weirdo who fakes pregnancy and gives him the clap. You're picking a pretty big extreme here by saying a woman's risk is sexual assault. I'm not saying that risk doesn't exist, but comparing that to the risk of getting shot down is silly.

Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe YOU aren't a good lover? Maybe there is some other guy on another forum posting something similar about your behaviour. I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm just saying, if you're having that much of a problem finding someone good to fuck, then maybe your needs are peculiar, unreasonable or impossible. Again, I'm not saying that as a bad thing. But if you're fucking that many guys (enough that would require a thread) and you are finding that so few measure up, maaaaaaybe it's you. I mean, you're not looking for a husband. You're looking for someone to get naked and wiggle on top of you.

I really hope that my post wasn't perceived as rude. I genuinely was trying to just point out that maybe you need to look at your own expectations.

Sometimes I sound like a dick when I'm not trying to be.

Back