How to be the third in a FMF

VegasLady86

Virgin
I am in the rather fortunate position of having an offer to join a lovely couple in a threesome. They have experience with threesome, I do not. I will obviously be leaning on them quite heavily to lead the way, but was hoping you fine people would have some tips about being the third person. :kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Now i've never been in a threesome before, but something i observed that kinda stuck with me when i watched an episode of "Lingere" series is basically make sure you understand when you're going to switch off and with who. Or who is going to be the center of attention when. It's an emotional thing.

I am in the rather fortunate position of having an offer to join a lovely couple in a threesome. They have experience with threesome, I do not. I will obviously be leaning on them quite heavily to lead the way, but was hoping you fine people would have some tips about being the third person. :kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

You are what's nicknamed "a unicorn", because mostly, you are something that in real life is so rare that it's almost as if such a thing doesn't exist, hence the nickname.

Have fun with it, there's no wrong answer. Visit any swinger personals site, there will be huge numbers of couples searching for you too. Post pics when you're done! :D

Be clear in your own mind what you are open to and open with them about anything you wouldn't be comfortable with. But also be prepared to adapt in the heat of the moment if you change your mind either way. Let them be clear with you about anything they feel is off-limits.

Sounds lovely, I hope you have fun. Come back and tell us?

FMF Rules...

Suck cock. Lick pussy. Spread your legs wide. Have fun.

Depends on what they like or not, just like with every other partner - but there's two of them.

Your safest bet - play it passively and just see where it gets you. Lick the pussy, suck the cock, fuck - that kind of thing.

It highly depends on the pair and what they are looking for in inviting you. Which experience each one of them are after? I can very well picture some jealousy from the other girl, so I would say that a safer bet would be concentrating on her a little bit more, and just follow their flow from there.:cattail:

Whichever couple you decide on, it's their job to find out what your comfort zone is and to keep you there. They may make suggestions, but you're the guest, and they should treat you like one.

That said, have fun, keep an open mind, and trust yourself!

Sls.com

Sdc.com

If you can, find out if it's about him or if it's about her. If it's about her, it's easy. If it's about him, follow her lead.

I don't do FMF focused on him with other couples if I don't know how the other woman will react. If he becomes too focused on you, jealously can surface quickly.

I had a threesome when a FWB brought another girl friend. My FWB had pretty much sett the scene. I had not had an orgasm for a few weeks of tease and denial and the girl friend was a lesbian that had not been with a guy for a long time. My FWB wanted to show off my oral skills and teach her how to edge me and ruin my orgasm.
There was lots of giggling, screaming and squirting.
I impressed the lesbian friend enough that she returned a week or so later and I got a well needed blow job. Her first BJ in over a decade.

The net answer is the guy is probably the most unsure as he does not want to be impolite or too aggressive with you. You might want to give him a real verbal take me to break the ice. Once the ice is broke it will get easy to see what is good.

I did have fun. But as I like to please more than getting off, I found having a girl not being licked while I was with the other not as fun. I would rather just give one girl all.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Back