Want to Make Friends and Talk About Sexuality

andrewgoogle

Literotica Guru
Hey folks,

I'm not new here, but not as active as I used to be. Thought I would see if there were men or women who would like to email and get to know each other better. We could talk about all sorts of things, but I imagine that our sexualities would certainly be part of it.

I am a married heterosexual 52 year-old man, with some bi-curiousities. I enjoy erotic stories, erotic images, and sharing fantasies.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Dru

Hey

Hi Andrew, thought I would drop a line. I only found this place yesterday, but sounds like we have alot in common.

Hey folks,

I'm not new here, but not as active as I used to be. Thought I would see if there were men or women who would like to email and get to know each other better. We could talk about all sorts of things, but I imagine that our sexualities would certainly be part of it.

I am a married heterosexual 52 year-old man, with some bi-curiousities. I enjoy erotic stories, erotic images, and sharing fantasies.

Cheers,

Dru

Hi Dru,

I am new here and I see we have similar interests. I am married as well and I have even tried my hand at writing a couple of stories. Just starting out, but I felt the need to disclose a bit even if my grammer is not best. Would love to chat anytime.

Bump

I wanted to keep my ad alive and meet some guys who are willing to correspond by email. PM me and I will give you my email address.

Also, I have some erotic short stories to share; and I have two erotic blogs - one mostly about women and things I find erotic, and the other specifically geared to bisexual men. I'd be glad to share these with you when we connect.

Cheers,

Dru

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

If you find yourself with some time on your hands, send me a PM and let's talk.

Dru

Hey folks,

Cheers,

Dru
54 mwm who's bi-curious, lives in the northeast, luv to chat

Dru,

I am a married bi-sexual male in my 70s, but very active and horny. Been looking for a male or female to chat with via e-male for a long time.

If you are truly interested contact me. lets talk and get to know each other
Doug

Back