Looking for an illustrator.

I think some more info would be helpful.
what category? Theme(s)...?
I did not see any stories that you have posted yet...
add a link, or excerpt?

Stories By Category
Anal - The butt, and nothing but. (4765)
BDSM - Bondage, D/s, and other power games. (31096)
Celebrities & Fan Fiction - Parodies & erotic fan fiction about famous people. (9859)
Chain Stories - Collaborations between Literotica authors. (555)
Erotic Couplings - Wild one-on-one consensual sex. (50933)
Erotic Horror - Bizarre, shocking, scary, and sometimes sexy. (3136)
Exhibitionist & Voyeur - Watching, and being watched. (17881)
Fetish - Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things. (13339)
First Time - Memories & stories of people's first times. (6497)
Gay Male - Men loving men. (16944)
Group Sex - Orgies, swingers, and others. (21576)
How To - Advice and suggestions from our readers/authors. (949)
Humor & Satire - (2556)
Illustrated - Erotica with accompanying original visual artwork. (576)
Incest/Taboo - Keeping it in the family. (40065)
Interracial Love - It's all black & white, and white & Asian, and... (11117)
Lesbian Sex - Women who love other women. (14361)
Letters & Transcripts - Fictional erotic correspondence. (1460)
Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (28523)
Mature - May / December lust & love affairs. (11112)
Mind Control - Erotic hypnosis and mind control. (4591)
Non-English - Erotic stories in other languages. (1)
Non-Erotic - Fiction without a sexual focus. (4006)
NonConsent/Reluctance - Fantasies of control. (21226)
NonHuman - Aliens, ghosts, androids, and more. (9731)
Novels and Novellas - Erotic fiction with a broader scope. (13638)
Reviews & Essays - Your take on art, films, & all things sexual. (1199)
Romance - Drama, love, risk, and happily-ever-afters. (15649)
Sci-Fi & Fantasy - Erotic tales set in futuristic or fantastic worlds. (14792)
Text With Audio - Erotica with aural accompaniment. (2336)
Toys & Masturbation - Battery-operated vegetables, etc. (3419)
Transsexuals & Crossdressers - Erotic tales of gender bending fun. (8122)
 
agreed

I think some more info would be helpful.

Is it totally impossible to get more than a one word conversation going on this board... I mean Christ my cats vocabulary is one word...fucking "meow"

Oh well like they say "it is what it is"
 
XB1ceyA.jpg
 
Huh? Explain your point, please?

Who you axing?

My response was to a1eyeblind1's "meow"

His one word response complaint...?
I'm not sure what that refers to. :confused:

Not being able to sustain any conversations on this board, well that has been an ongoing issue. However, when there are replies, they are generally several words.
 
Who you axing?

My response was to a1eyeblind1's "meow"

His one word response complaint...?
I'm not sure what that refers to. :confused:

Not being able to sustain any conversations on this board, well that has been an ongoing issue. However, when there are replies, they are generally several words.

Just an observation, nothing more or less certainly no offense intended to anyone and hope none was taken.
 
do people still paypal?

fuck if i know.

i know several illustrators.

some do porny.
 
Well that is an issue that's been on my mind.

I'm not strictly against paying if I have to, but that method gives out
the payer's true name, which is usually highly inadvisable on the web and
certainly on sex sites. (This is a sex site, no matter how some try to dress
it up as other things.) I'm not here for socio-political debate as some seem to be,
I'm here for erotica.

I don't like bitcoin either, so the method of payment is tricky.

So you're saying you can't be trusted with the real name of an illustrator?
 
Apologies for asking newbie questions. But just trying to understand.

Do please note, I am not asking for a sketch. Just trying to understand the principals.

1. If I wanted a sketch (Nothing too exotic or true art), for the sole purpose of accompanying my story here, would I need to pay ?
2. If an artist is interested in doing the sketch, what do they typically like to know other than category ?

As you can see, I am not one to use short worded posts. Typically my posts are long enough that people nearly get bored. Thanks in advance to those who take the time to answer.
 
Apologies for asking newbie questions. But just trying to understand.

Do please note, I am not asking for a sketch. Just trying to understand the principals.

1. If I wanted a sketch (Nothing too exotic or true art), for the sole purpose of accompanying my story here, would I need to pay ?
2. If an artist is interested in doing the sketch, what do they typically like to know other than category ?

As you can see, I am not one to use short worded posts. Typically my posts are long enough that people nearly get bored. Thanks in advance to those who take the time to answer.

Depends on the illustrator.
There are some who will do a quick sample, but obscure a portion so that you do not appropriate it without permission and will, for pay, work for hours and hours and create something for you to your specifications... or something :rolleyes:

Providing details of what you would like seems key.
When directing an illustrator, I feel that one should give as much detail as you expect to see... not a time for "show, don't tell" , as is often the advise given to writers.

OR...if you know the style of an illustrator, and trust them, give them the piece to illustrate.

That being said, look around for an illustrator you like! and ask directly.

Quite a few folk, when inspired, might create something just for giggles.
 
What a twat of a thing to say, you utter bell end. Don't speak to me again.

Try the block function, blockhead. You say you can't pay people because you don't like bitcoin and you shouldn't know their real names. Sounds pretty weasely to me. Even in the cases where an artist doesn't want to publicize their real name, which is by no means universal, most clients can be trusted to keep their mouths shut. Admit it, you just want something for nothing.
 
"That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free"

that wouldn't suck. :D
 
Back
Top