Threads: The Island Confustion??

What has happened?

  • Died.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stopped Writing.

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Working on something else.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Been snapped up by someone.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Working on a movie or something like that.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

England91

Virgin
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Posts
6
I'm probly not the only one that is confused that there isn't another one; more so that he states their is more to come but nothing at all. Ive looked on the web if there was more but unfortately there isn't part from he has a blog but hasn't said anything for years which has made people look realy realy realy hard to find him and paraniod about his where abouts including myself.

Anyway moving on... the story is very well written and must be in the hall of fame on here. No other writer has continued the story to the best of my knullage (sorry if that word is spelt wrong my written English is the that great.). I would like if there was more like this or someone to continue the story as I realy realy enjoyed the ride I was taken on.
 
Last edited:
It is in the Hall of fame, number one all time with some really crazy numbers on votes and comments

https://www.literotica.com/top/Incest-Taboo-9

Personally I managed to read the entire thing and it didn't impress me other than the length.

As far as the author goes my guess-as he never hinted at any health issues-is he simply stopped writing. Some people seem to only have one or two stories in them.
 
The opening was so bad, I didn't have the courage to read any further, let alone 40+ Lit pages.

Don't know why he stopped writing, but it's pretty pointless to make a thread on the discussion board instead of clarifying it directly with the author. No one (that I know of) has heard from him in quite sometime.
 
Back
Top