anyone have a fetish of sex with a mortician, in a casket

Does anyone have fetishes sex with a mortician on the embalming table, or anywhere else with her, sex in a casket, sex in a cemetery or mausoleum and finally sex in the back of a Hurst.

I did have sex in a cemetery once , when younger (the only place we could find to be alone!)...just the once...

I did have sex in a cemetery once , when younger (the only place we could find to be adlone!)...just the once...

Yes a peaceful place even if it is morbid, to get it on. simply exhilarating a good luck in the macabre.

Sex in a casket is kind of hot, on an embalming table not so much

L:rose:

Yes a peaceful place even if it is morbid, to get it on. simply exhilarating a good luck in the macabre.

It was a bit creepy...but on the plus side we were completely undisturbed :)
Plus I'll never forget it: tends to stick in the mind :)

As it happens, my little sister used to rent an apartment in Manhattan above a Mafia funeral parlor only a block from NYPD headquarters at One Police Plaza. Her car was perfectly safe when parked there. Sometimes her neighbors gave her stuff that "fell off a truck". She spoke of hearing strange sounds from downstairs. Fucking in a casket? Sure.

As it happens, my little sister used to rent an apartment in Manhattan above a Mafia funeral parlor only a block from NYPD headquarters at One Police Plaza. Her car was perfectly safe when parked there. Sometimes her neighbors gave her stuff that "fell off a truck". She spoke of hearing strange sounds from downstairs. Fucking in a casket? Sure.

Sounds like the opening stanza in a Tom Waits song :)

Does anyone have fetishes sex with a mortician on the embalming table, or anywhere else with her, sex in a casket, sex in a cemetery or mausoleum and finally sex in the back of a Hurst.

The Hurst sounds interesting. The mortician even moreso. ;)

The cemetery....maybe.

Haven't tried sex with a mortician, complete lack of opportunity I suppose because I've never known one socially, but I have in a cemetery. It was wonderful, against the stones, a full moon above, the only sound a gentle breeze through nearby trees in the absolute dead of night. The sense of openness, of freedom, of the forbidden was intoxicating. Sadly, didn't have the opportunity again.
:rose:

Haven't tried sex with a mortician, complete lack of opportunity I suppose because I've never known one socially, but I have in a cemetery. It was wonderful, against the stones, a full moon above, the only sound a gentle breeze through nearby trees in the absolute dead of night. The sense of openness, of freedom, of the forbidden was intoxicating. Sadly, didn't have the opportunity again.
Nothing like sex in the macabre

God, I haven't heard the "fell off a truck" line in a long time!!! That's how I got my first fake ID. The blanks were in a shipment that fell lightly off the truck.

Nothing like sex in the macabre

It was beyond memorable, burned into my brain as an experience beyond expression, nearly. Perhaps it's the contrast of the ultimate life-affirming act experienced in the land of the dead ... I don't know, I'm not a psychologist, but it certainly rocked my world ...

I might be inclined to claim this fetish. If only I had a sexy mortician to explore with. :devil:

The only thing I see in them Is a 40 year old woman that at her best looks average

Having actually visited your profile (a rarity, I'm told) I must respectfully disagree ... you have some serious wow factor, no question.

I almost forgot the cemetery sex -- various times in some of cemeteries on California's north coast. Once after a funeral in Point Arena with the sibling of a dear friend who died much too young. Several times in the Fort Bragg cemetery, the one shown in the film STAND BY ME, but long before the filming. I think that site made it into THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING too. And I have slept in some cemeteries in southern California but without fucking. Darn.

Then there was the time I lived in a ratty hotel in New York City. It was once the world's best. Jay Gould was shot there. The building collapsed some years afte I left. But my down-the-hall neighbors included a couple of guys who made their living as grave robbers. They dug up old skulls and bones to sell to would-be Satanists. I do not know if they fucked on the graves. I do not want to know.

Last edited:
I almost forgot the cemetery sex -- various times in some of cemeteries on California's north coast. Once after a funeral in Point Arena with the sibling of a dear friend who died much too your. Several times in the Fort Bragg cemetery, the same one shown in the film STAND BY ME, but long before the filming. I think that one made it into THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING too. And I slept in some cemeteries in southern California but without fucking. Darn.

Then there was the time I lived in a ratty hotel in New York City. It was once the world's best. Jay Gould was shot there. The building collapsed some years afte I left. But my down-the-hall neighbors included a couple of guys who made their living as grave robbers. They dug up old skulls and bones to sell to would-be Satanists. I do not know if they fucked on the graves. I do not want to know.

That was quite interesting story

Until you brought it up I've never given this type of scenario any thought, but now that you have I have to admit I find it kind of fascinating and sexy. I'm not particularly creeped out by caskets and cemeteries and hearses (I hope that's a typo in your post) like some people are so I don't even think of it as being all that macabre, but maybe I would if I did it. The idea of doing it on an embalming table seems kind of cold and uncomfortable so I don't find that particularly appealing. The idea of sex in a casket sounds like fun although it seems like it might be a bit cramped and confining. Maybe they're roomier than they seem though, so now you've given me something new to think about.

I take it that as a mortician / vampire / sexual adventurer you've given it a try in these various places? Which one is your favorite? Do your sister wives share your fetish?

Back