Looking for feedback on first Audio Erotica

It seems to suffer from the same issues that written erotica can have. Lack of character development. I didn't feel any sensuality, the bad porn music at the beginning pretty much set the stage.

The shopkeeper seemed very forced in her dialogue. As a small town person I would expect her to be a lot more friendly and down home. She sounds just like a porn star pretending not to be a porn star.

There is an audio erotica thread. I think it's under fetish. The men that perform talk about what arouses them and you can hear it in their voice. I couldn't hear any arousal in either of the ladies during the strap-on session. This is where I stopped, they didn't sound any different from when they are just speaking.

I would take a listen to some of the recordings on the thread. Try to bring more emotions and a feeling of arousal to your audio.
 
You did well - 41 votes is a lot for an audio story. For some reason, we usually score low, especially at first. As people get to find out what kind of stories you write and look out for your stories, your scores go up.

I found the switch between American and British accents confusing. There wasn't a reason why some voices were British. I thought the American wife's accent was the sexiest - as she was the one looking for something sexy, maybe that was incongruous. The shopkeeper's voice should be most alluring. The ending was odd. I suppose you were setting up for a follow-up tale. Erotic audio listeners are usually looking to wank off to the story; I wouldn't put in a long bit about dinner and chat about a walk right at the end for my fans. Maybe I would save it for the start of the new story, when you can allow yourself scene-building to get the listener in the mood.

I often get comments thanking me for writing a 'real' story rather than cumming on audio. Now fans know that's what I do, so if they prefer the 'cumming' stories, they don't go to mine.

TheRavenFox is the best I've heard at these stories with sound effects. I would like to know how to edit them in, but I have good fans and my last story did really well so I am happy to just tell a story.

I did ask in a thread if we could have an audio forum, but no response yet.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1243848&

Best of British luck with your stories.
 
Hey there :), I review a few audio artistes on my blog, including Kingswoman and TheRavenFox. If you click on 'audio' in the label cloud, you will get the reviews.

I also wrote this blogpost about the nature of audio erotica.

Here is one by a friend: Handley_Page, which is a How To, for others who might be wondering about giving audio a trial run:
https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-do-audio

If you think your score might be artificially low (did it include a lot of surprising 1-bombs?), you can ask for a private sweep. Then the stray votes will get cleaned off it and you'll get a better idea of its score. (Better! not perfect. Some weird votes usually remain.) Stories get regularly swept in any case, so you may see yours go up - or, more rarely, down.

Good luck! Keep at it.
:rose:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top