Need a male perspective

Have him grab her wrist and swing her her around, smothering her mouth with a kiss. As they kiss, he backs her slowly up to a nearby tree. Then he crouches down to bite her neck as he lines his cock up with her pussy. Then she can either put a leg up on a branch/rock or whatever to give him better access, or fling her legs around his hips as Lovecraft suggested. As he drives home inside her, he smothers her mouth in another kiss to keep her quiet.

You can embellish this in all kinds of ways to emphasize various traits and situations. Does she enjoy the pain from a branch poking her in time with his thrusts? Is he overpowering her in a good or bad way? Do their eyes meet or not? Maybe she sees movement in the brush behind him?

And so on, it's your story, so add/remove/expand as you wish, just tossing out thoughts.

Good luck, I like your style from the excerpt, hope you get it out for our enjoyment!

Thank you for the compliment! That's the 3rd vote for him pulling her up and holding her as she wraps her legs around him, so that's the way I'm going to go. Your second paragraph helped a lot, it will help me set up the story later on - thanks for that ;)

Also, classic horizontal missionary can be done in a wide variety of ways, you know, so it doesn't have to be the same as in a previous chapter.

I remember seeing this lame book saying it had hundreds of sex positions and they had a couple showing them.

They had the girl on her back with her legs wrapped around the guys waist for one position. Then with her right leg up for #2 then her left leg up, then both her legs straight then....:rolleyes:

I remember seeing this lame book saying it had hundreds of sex positions and they had a couple showing them.

They had the girl on her back with her legs wrapped around the guys waist for one position. Then with her right leg up for #2 then her left leg up, then both her legs straight then....:rolleyes:

Sounds like something along the lines of VCR instructions....how incredibly imaginative ;)

Also, classic horizontal missionary can be done in a wide variety of ways, you know, so it doesn't have to be the same as in a previous chapter.

Oh yes, I do know :D

My two characters don't know each other at this point, but they will, very soon. So there's plenty of time for that.

Okay, announcement here.

Just because I asked for help here with my writing does NOT mean I invite you to PM me to death with stupid come-ons or invitations to roleplay my story to "help" me figure it out.

I am not going to get you off in chat, PM or on the phone.

So, fuck off and knock it off, guys.

<smiles sweetly>

Thank you.

Okay, announcement here.

Just because I asked for help here with my writing does NOT mean I invite you to PM me to death with stupid come-ons or invitations to roleplay my story to "help" me figure it out.

<smiles sweetly>

Thank you.

He smiled as she regained her composure, coming down from the carnal pleasure he had just delivered.
He turned her, placing his hands on her buttocks guiding her over to the nearby half wall. From behind he grabbed her hands and placed them on the wall. This movement brought her torso down, her ass up exposing her sweet thighs, dripping from the previous passion. He entered her with one quick thrust and buried his cock to the hilt.
"Oh my god", she cried but he only grunted as he thrust again and again...

He smiled as she regained her composure, coming down from the carnal pleasure he had just delivered.
He turned her, placing his hands on her buttocks guiding her over to the nearby half wall. From behind he grabbed her hands and placed them on the wall. This movement brought her torso down, her ass up exposing her sweet thighs, dripping from the previous passion. He entered her with one quick thrust and buried his cock to the hilt.
"Oh my god", she cried but he only grunted as he thrust again and again...

Soooo....I see we have one vote for going back in from behind.

That was very nicely done, by the way ;)

Okay, announcement here.

<smiles sweetly>

Thank you.

Awwww...Shootareenies!

I'm in Nashville...so intense in-person research together is verrrry possible!

(AFTER all this snow melts...:+))))

Nice writing so far... Not sure what the net gain will be
for distracting from the frolickers?

Maybe he could whip out his illustrated Kama Sutra
and turn to the stickiest pages?

He could shift gears to 69? And they both whoopee?
(Because he's an engineer and lives mathematically?...:+)))

Back