Any Women Turned on By Being Pregnant?

I love being pregnant as my already high horniness levels go out of control. I love the attention I get from my hubby and our fwbs, feel so empowered. I literally can't go a single day without a good hard fuck otherwise I get really cranky, few fwb moved in when my hubby had to go away for a week to his mother's. Was fucking, sucking and cumming all week :devil:

I love being pregnant as my already high horniness levels go out of control. I love the attention I get from my hubby and our fwbs, feel so empowered. I literally can't go a single day without a good hard fuck otherwise I get really cranky, few fwb moved in when my hubby had to go away for a week to his mother's. Was fucking, sucking and cumming all week :devil:
I love pregnant woman so sexy!

Pregnancy does seem to be an either/or condition. Women are either turned on by the idea or find it unpleasant to think about. Pregnant women leave seem men cold, but those of us with that particular fetish can't imagine anything better. Interesting.

Me too - very horny during pregnancy

My libido went off the scale when I was pregnant - couldn't get enough.
Happy to explore a role play if you like RamblinRed

I'd love to hear all about it and do an RP. Please send me a private message.

My libido went off the scale when I was pregnant - couldn't get enough.
Happy to explore a role play if you like RamblinRed

Please send me a PM, or finish setting up you account so I can send you one.

Pregnant women are so sexy, I love everything about them.

No, but I am on BC and don't typically use condoms - it's up to the guy and, well...we all know what they will do, given that choice. But what I do like is when a guy doesn't know whether or not I'm on BC and asks where he can finish....I'll tell him I'm not on anything, "so that you know," but tell him it's up to him. THOSE times I usually get FILLED UP with cum. So guys, don't act like you don't think it's a turn on for you.

No, but I am on BC and don't typically use condoms - it's up to the guy and, well...we all know what they will do, given that choice. But what I do like is when a guy doesn't know whether or not I'm on BC and asks where he can finish....I'll tell him I'm not on anything, "so that you know," but tell him it's up to him. THOSE times I usually get FILLED UP with cum. So guys, don't act like you don't think it's a turn on for you.

It is! It is!

I love the idea of pregnancy play... I dream of continuing my Master's line through breeding!

Oh, that is evil.

Hot. But evil.

Every woman is different, but I think its safe to say that most of us have two very rough periods, i.e. the very beginning and the very end of our pregnancies. For me the middle was WONDERFUL! Elevated libido, increased urge to sexually explore and actualize my fantasies, sometimes over powering need to just fuck. Fortunately I had my now husband, but it he hadn't been there would I have been slutting it out just to satisfy those needs? I hope not, but who knows.

This was my experience as well. The second trimester my libido was through the roof! My husband thought I looked hot throughout and said me being pregnant increased his desire for me. :)

Erica

This was my experience as well. The second trimester my libido was through the roof! My husband thought I looked hot throughout and said me being pregnant increased his desire for me. :)

Erica

I'd be very interested in hearing a more detailed description of your experience, if you're willing.

My woman needed regular fucking through her second and most of her third trimesters. Her growing curves and enlarged breasts, together with her unquenchable appetite for my caressing attentions and cock and cock and more cock, made those months a fantastic time in our relationship.

For me, the regular spurting of yet more potent sperm deep where it had already done the awesome magic of conception was a profound thrill.

For us both, her orgasmic joy while carrying our unborn child felt like it had to be doing wonderful things for the little one. Setting away those climaxes felt to me to be a fathering as well as a husbandly privilege and delight.

Wow those months were good!

I can't say the pregnancy process would be a turn on. But the thought of having my lovers child grow inside of me just fills me with an amazing tingling feeling. The thought of a part of him also being a part of me is wonderful.

I can't say the pregnancy process would be a turn on. But the thought of having my lovers child grow inside of me just fills me with an amazing tingling feeling. The thought of a part of him also being a part of me is wonderful.

That's sweet.:heart:

don't get me wrong, the idea of being impregnated is incredibly sexy, but no thank you on the actual pregnancy.

I have insane respect for mothers, but the entire process looks like a clive barker movie.

don't get me wrong, the idea of being impregnated is incredibly sexy, but no thank you on the actual pregnancy.

I have insane respect for mothers, but the entire process looks like a clive barker movie.

Completely agree. It's like a great movie with a terrible ending.

Back