Tolyk's Gallery

Just need to bump up your very beautiful photography, Tolyk.
Thanks for the bump my friend. How've you been?
Your pictures always make me so happy to live where we do and inspire me to get out with my camera more often. Absolutely stunning, all of them.
I started carrying guy camera around with me on a daily basis, now that my hips are more healed. I should have a slew of sstuff to post in the near future, from around our lovely city. And definitely get out with your camera more! And share the results :)
Just beautiful
Really beautiful, Tolyk! Thank you! :rose:

You're welcome ;)

I started carrying guy camera around with me on a daily basis, now that my hips are more healed. I should have a slew of sstuff to post in the near future, from around our lovely city. And definitely get out with your camera more! And share the results :)

You're welcome ;)

I shall indeed!

Just did another bout of boxing photos, if anyone is interested, I can send a link :)

I'd like to see the boxing pics you took.

"hips are more healed"???

A sunrise to brighten everyone's new year :)

23471409124_833542bcde_b.jpg

Amazing shot! I love it!

And another panoramic image:

23472721213_e096eda5fb_b.jpg

Absolutely stunning! Great work! Was the starburst accidental or intended? It, like the rest of your work would look absolutely LOVELY on anyone's wall. I wish I had locations like that close to me. Chicago just isn't that interesting.

Absolutely stunning! Great work! Was the starburst accidental or intended? It, like the rest of your work would look absolutely LOVELY on anyone's wall. I wish I had locations like that close to me. Chicago just isn't that interesting.

Starburst was absolutely intentional. I crouched down to a low angle to force it to peep through the trees as well. And thank you :)

I've been through Chicago a few times, it's a pretty interesting city

Wow! These are getting better and better, if that's even possible!

I can see this last one on my wall, I'll have to PM you this week about it.

Sorry about your accident, glad to hear it's getting better though.

Beautiful work. I love all of your work but the rocks in water near the top of page 20 spoke to me. love it. :rose:

Wow! These are getting better and better, if that's even possible!

I can see this last one on my wall, I'll have to PM you this week about it.

Sorry about your accident, glad to hear it's getting better though.
Thanks Tiamo :) I do feel I'm improving, so nice to have someone agree. I'm still developing my style, nothing has quite hit me yet when it comes to landscape. Though, the boxing photography has taken me by surprise. Never would've thought I'd be this interested in sports photos.
Beautiful work. I love all of your work but the rocks in water near the top of page 20 spoke to me. love it. :rose:
Thanks DoRaMe :) I always appreciate your comments and your continued visits :)
Tried to send a second PM, but as always to many guys wanting to get in line
Wrong thread man :p

Thanks for the bump my friend. How've you been?

You're welcome ;)
Hey...two of my favorite guys know each other. I love when that happens. Hugs for you both. And a smattering of kisses too!!!

Your pictures thrill me. Thanks for always upping the game!!!
More kisses, J

Back