Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

If he has beautiful orgasms, I wouldn't mind being watched in secret, but not if I knew he was watching...

u53UKPJ.gif
 
Anyone have hangouts? I love sending videos of me masturbating. PM if you want to see. Male and female welcome 😊
 
I would have to say yes. Since the last time she said I could, I did it infront of a mirror and I recorded it and sent it to my wife.
 
Ever since I admitted to my wife that as a youth I would jerk off and eat my cum as my best friend looked on, she has me do the same thing for her. We can be at home watching television and she tells me to take out my "little guy", jerk of and eat my cum for her amusement.
 
I find it very eroica and hot being watched. Most of all ones are sneaky around watching me
 
Mitscha

I don't consider myself a sexual exhibitionist, but if I found out later that someone was watching me while I had been masturbating, I think that would be an incredible turn-on.

Tell us more about that image of you turned on if someone had been watching.
AND turn on your Private Messages here if you like.

G
 
I've done it

Yes love to be watched. One time I connected with a friend and I stroked myself while she watched on video. It was an extreme turn on.
 
I usually end up having to use the wand in a way that hits the spot so yes I like to be watched.
 
Off topic maybe but I've recently started dreaming about having sex with another guy while my husband watches ...X

New fantasy for me but not sure how normal it is X love my hubby and he is a great lover but this idea just gets me going X
 
Back
Top