Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet darling Lit friends, after 11 something years I m leaving LIT.
It was the most amazing journey here, so many friends I made. And I love each and everyone of you.

The last 2 weeks have been not fun, somehow I did hurt my most beloved friends here, friends I had for years. It was not intentional , but it happened anyway.
And I m so sad for that.

So thank YOU ALL for the fun, the silliness, for making my F** you cancer journey a joined one. Without YOU ALL I would not be here, its still not over, but knowing that YOU ALL are so caring I will beat it.

Sassy your my savior. Fred :heart:YOU, AND TO MANY TO MENTION by name LOVE YOU ALL:heart::heart:

BE WELL be silly, laugh, love, be naughty, but most of all be healthy.

Thank you for an amazing journey here, for all the friendship, love, silliness, I will never ever forget anyone of YOU.
EMM:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart:

I’m so sorry to hear you are leaving. You have your reasons and we have to accept that, even though you will be missed.

Take good care of yourself, and I hope you have seen the last of the big ‘C’

This hurts my heart in so many ways. I'm sorry some people have chosen to be evil and hateful.

I'll always be here for you and will always love you like crazy.

I will TRY to e-mail you more and keep you in my life.

I love you!!

I am the only "Evil" person in this situation. I will take the blame. There is no hate involved. I don't hate anyone. But I am the reason she has decided to leave. I should have not asked another party to update her thread. I was not getting updates, someone else was, and I knew you all would want them. So I asked that he come here and leave them for you.
Now none of us will get them, so I am sorry. You may blame me. I accept it. I'm sorry everyone.:(

It was the most amazing journey here, so many friends I made. And I love each and everyone of you.

The last 2 weeks have been not fun, somehow I did hurt my most beloved friends here, friends I had for years. It was not intentional , but it happened anyway.
And I m so sad for that.

So thank YOU ALL for the fun, the silliness, for making my F** you cancer journey a joined one. Without YOU ALL I would not be here, its still not over, but knowing that YOU ALL are so caring I will beat it.

Sassy your my savior. Fred :heart:YOU, AND TO MANY TO MENTION by name LOVE YOU ALL:heart::heart:

Thank you for an amazing journey here, for all the friendship, love, silliness, I will never ever forget anyone of YOU.

We'll miss you :heart:

I am the only "Evil" person in this situation. I will take the blame. There is no hate involved. I don't hate anyone. But I am the reason she has decided to leave. I should have not asked another party to update her thread. I was not getting updates, someone else was, and I knew you all would want them. So I asked that he come here and leave them for you.
Now none of us will get them, so I am sorry. You may blame me. I accept it. I'm sorry everyone.:(

You acted out of what you thought was our best interest. Sorry it didn’t turn out that way. Don’t blame yourself.

SassySheDevil this is not your fault!! She has been longer abd longer on updates and we have all been concerned on the timings. You just tried to get us the most updated info and it was just not coming through you so we can only guess that she did not want the updates posted. Again that is not your fault!!

Em, you will be missed greatly. I hope you have fully kicked the big C's ass and live a long and fruitful life. We will all be waiting for your return if you change your mind.

I do not think you could ever be "evil". I saw your post on the tread as you know because I PM'd you concerned about Emmy having to go to the doctor for pain. I had no idea.

I thought you were just concerned that you and the rest of us did not know what was happening and there was someone else that could help by telling us.

You and Emmy have been so close for so long, I just cannot imagine that you are the reason for her leaving.

Take care Sassy :kiss:

I'm so sorry to see you go, EC. I wish you all the happiness in the world. :rose:

Sassy, you have no reason to reproach yourself, you've always done a great job in keeping Litsters informed in this thread.

Sassy no you are a sweet one that cared. We both tried, but EMMY FORGOT TO UPDATE US.

Emmy, you will be missed. I hope and pray you will be OK. I still hope to hold you in my arms some day.

hugs kisses love you

old very sad borg fred

Nobody is at fault....

Some things play out of time, and all good things eventually come to an end one way or another...

Lit will be a little emptier with out Emmy but it will endure...

Emmy - Sunny Skies and Happiness are my wishes for you

Sassy - Your honestly and candor are your best qualities... No apologies necessary - You were just trying to help... Don't beat yourself up over this

Best to all who read this

Hi babe

You and I started together
You know where to find me

Your buddy Paul always with warm strong hugs for you.
All my love to you Emmy, I know you know that.

My sweet darling Lit friends, after 11
something years I m leaving LIT.

And I m so sad for that.

And I m so sad for that.

You will be missed!!!!!!

Sad when you do something you think is right and it goes south.... I know you did not mean any harm...:rose::rose:

I haven’t posted in forever but I just clicked on this and am now in shock that you’re not here anymore...I’m sad.

Haven’t forgotten you, Emmy! All the best to you in life. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back